Shocking..

Ch - 7

Sana sit on the bed slowly, she is still feeling awkward, weird.. Every thing happening around her is all new, different and very sudden. Still somewhere not completely sure about her decision, but she has nothing to do. She is here sitting on their jet going to some unknown place, with unknown people who seems nice. Just hoping that everything will be fine...

She take out her diary and place herself in a corner from where she can saw the beautiful clouds, "Everything is again confusing, for the very first time i saw into someone's eyes without having a feeling of stopping by someone. being near him give me butterflies on stomach, his voice make this heart skip all beats. Why he feels so...so different?...".

Sidharth move to a room and take out the scarf from his pocket, "Why there was a boundary spell on her flat? She is a normal human being, and till i find out no connection with any supernatural things. Then why someone trying saving her from vampires?" He look at the scarf and says, "Or you yourself hiding something, shehn..aaz."

He keep the scarf on his bag and take out a pendant from it.. Sighing he look himself in the mirror and says, "If you are hiding anything then, a painful death will be waiting for you. No one ever live by crossing me.. Hope you didn't misjudge my softness like others.." Smirking he going to move outside but suddenly stop in his place...

Closing eyes he concentrate on the sound..

tum bhi tanha the, Hum bhi tanha the
Milke rone lage, Ek jaise the dono ke gum Dawaa hone lage, Tujhme muskurate hain
Tujhme gungunaate hain,
Khud ko tere paas hi Chhod aate hain
Tere hi khyalon mein,Doobe doobe jaate hain
,Khud ko tere paas hi chhod aate hain

A different sensation run on his whole body, the soothing sound of her voice is finding its ways on every single nerves of him, floating all inside him giving his stop heart a feeling of heart beats.. Creating havoc in all present cells of his skin, he is stand all stop on his place.

Not getting anything, opening the glowing eyes he start moving towards the sound.. Mishveer sit quietly on the couch with a slight smile on their faces.. Sidharth put the pendant on his pocket and taking steps near the voice, the soothing voice which hold the power of calming his popped out nerves..

Do raaz milte hain, Hum raaz bante hain
Sannate aise hi..Awaaz bante hain
Khamoshi mein teri, Meri sadaayen hain
Meri hatheli mein,Teri duayein hain
Ek saath tera ho toh, Sau manzile ho..
Tanhai teri,Meri mehfile hon
Hum teri nigahon se, Khud mein jhilmilate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi,Chhod aate hain
Tujhse apni raaton ko,Subah hum banate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi,Chhod aate hain

Sana is reciting the lines by closing her eyes, every thing that come in her heart is transformed in the way of music.. This is something which she love after writing, never learn it, nor know to play any instruments.. Love to covert her feelings in writing and sometimes give them a voice..
No one knows about it except her... She always sing in a low voice...

But don't know that she is between the people who can heard her low angelic voice. Sidharth open the door slightly without making any sound and saw her sitting by closing eyes. A beautiful smile appeared on her face.. He is not able to think or plan anything, just completely lost in the magic of the angelic view of an angel....

Sidharth didn't notice when he come forward and mistakenly hit the door, sana open her eyes in a jerk and look towards him. Gulping saliva she stands on her place and says by fumbling, "Y.. You?" He rub finger on his forehead by coming out from his lost world. Shaking head he scratch the back of his neck and says, "Um... Do you need anything?"