Shehn...aaz.

Ch - 5

Sidharth raise his both brows, he bend his neck slightly at one side and asks, "May i know the reason behind this hatred?" She don't know why this shudder run to her spine whenever look into his impassioned deep brown eyes, the way he continuously gazing towards her without blinking is causing her heart skipped numerous beats.

She gulped her saliva and says, "I not believe in these things and even if they exists,.. Then they are nothing but a monster, and i am not interested in writing about them.. I don't know its just feels irritated..," She look at his narrowed brows and says, "I think you are not liking my answer.." He look at the other side by shaking his head and says, "Actually i agree with you..."

"They are really monsters, you should be away from them." Smiling she says, "And why they will come behind me out of so many peoples." Smirking he walk a step near her and says by staring at her mole on cheeks, "May be, you have something in you..which attracts them.."

His coming suddenly close is making her heart weak, unable to handle that gaze she lowered her eye lashes down and says by tugging her loose hair strands behind the ear, "I..i don't have any special thing which can attract a vampire... Nor i want to.." Licking his lips he move back and says by wearing his shades...,

"Chill...i am just kidding...you can write whatever want in my publishing house.. We don't have interest on any particular genre, you are free to write anything.. So, if there's a yes than please come. I will be waiting for you.." He give her a slight smile and turn to move when sana says from back, "Excuse me, mr. Stranger.. I think you should tell me your name..."

Nodded he turn to her and says by forwarding his hand, "I am sidharth.." She smiles and says, "Although you knew mine but still... I am shehnaaz, you can call me sana." She give hand in his, which kind of creates a havoc inside her for a second.. She going to pull it when he made the hold more tight and says, "I prefer shehn..aaz..."

She controls her rising heartbeats and says, "I will inform you." Give a nod he pulled his hands back and says, "I will be waiting for the yes... Bye...shehna..aazz..." He turns with a weird grin and leave by settling in a black car... Sana just saw him leaving, she look at his card, "Ss world." Taking a deep sigh she move towards her flat....

As she going to open the door saw a notice of leaving it before tomorrow morning. Huffing she entered inside and directly move to her room, keeping the stuffs aside she take out the card and search about it on phone... Ss world is really a big publishing house of uk, continuously on top since 60 years...

She never thought that get an offer from such a big organisation. Its really feels like a dream, when she is standing in place where has nothing.. No job, no house, no money even..and someone come suddenly and offer her all three things.. It's unreal, but have to admit that nothing is a dream,..

Ss world is a big company, she can clearly saw many old articles about it which says only good about it. And she is not in a position to choose, so...it's better to catch the opportunity before it become too late.
And that stranger, "sidharth"..his name has something which causing butterflies flying on her stomach.

Shrugging the extra thoughts, she start packing her stuffs for leaving with him.. Don't have much, has dairies more than clothes..rarely has ten pieces of clothes.. Not any specific items, just her two pair of footware and other casual stuffs... She informed mahi about leaving...