Attraction

CH - 19

"The word love is not meant for everyone in this earth, no matter how much that person dying to get love in their life, how much they want to be someone's everyone, how much they try to give their best but when there's something not written on your fate then you will never have that thing. No matter how much you crave for that. Some people are born to be alone in their entire life."

"It says that there is someone special made for everyone but that's not the truth. There are people in this world who spend their whole life alone and might be I am the one from them." Sighing Sana closes her diary and looks outside the balcony by laying half on the bed...

Not getting what her life want from her, people say that we too passed some tests of life some times but in her case, it seems she never able to pass a single test and failed miserably on this. Since she has the normal memories one person have, maybe from the age of six... Always have to face troubles and fight for her living.

Whether it's fighting in the orphanage, running from there, again face all hurdles in setting a normal lifestyle or here where she again has to find ways for escaping. The reason why he does all this, she will not try to find that because it's useless. He has no specific reasons to kidnapped or threatened her.

Once she thought that it might be like that mafia stories that someone gets attracted to a normal girl and then kidnapped her. But immediately give herself thousands of profanities for thinking shit like this. Because if that was the matter then at least she would behave well with her but he is not even close to good.

"Neem ka pakoda, I hate you, sidharth Shukla." She said, just then the door open in a thud. She sits in the bed in a jerk and saw the man whom she is least interested in seeing, narrowing brows she looks at the packet on his hand then those brown eyes that always has that stern look on them. This man always looks pissed off, has he ever smile in his life or not?

She thinks inwardly or maybe murmured again? Sidharth rolls his eyes because he heard everything she said about him from that neem ka pakora. But he not really care about whatever she thinks until broke any of his rules because there are already many things for him to handle and he already invests much timing in her.

Ignoring her words he throws the bag on the bed and says, "At the time of kidnapping your friend I saw this, so be obedient if you don't want me to destroy these items with your friend mahi." Narrowing brows she opens the packet and shock to see all her favourite things that she left in Mahi's place.

This means he seriously meet her and all these blackmails are true. Looking at him she gets down from the bed and says, "Please leave her, I promise will listen to every single thing you say. Never ask for anything but please don't harm her, she is not at fault...I do not even know what's my fault but whatever it is I will accept and ready for all punishments...please I beg you."

He walks near her and says, "Ohk, but you have to prove that sheh...naaz." She wipes the warm tears escape from her eyes and says by nodded in yes, "Hn...I will...tell what I have to do?" He stares at her mole which suddenly flashes some old memories.

"Blood spread all over his mouth, eyes are glowing yellow on that night, moonlight does not fall on him because of those dense trees on that forest. Two pair of big round brown orbs keep blinking by staring at him, a small amount of moonlight fall on the mole near that cheeks. He stares at it for sometimes then go from there by throwing the person in a lake."