(The foe)

Check on the other stories..

CH - 28

"Sometimes things are cluster clear in front of our eyes but we forced ourselves to close our eyes. And didn't see anything, because most of the time one don't want to see the reality, face the actual truth. But the thing they don't know that by closing eyes they can't change the reality it's...just for giving themselves a fake satisfaction."

Sana closes the diary and saw Misha who keeps tapping her feet by sitting on the couch.. She looks at Sana and says, "Are you done with your writing sweetheart?" Sana nodded with a slight smile, first she shocked to know that Misha will be going to stay with her the whole day.

But then she said that it's Siddharth's order, which definitely means she is here for keeping an eye on her. How the hell she run from this locked room? There's no need to stressed misha, anyway, she is really good. Completely opposite from that arrogant neem leaves... At least she has good company for sometimes but the..morning incident is kept roaming on her mind....

So she just needs to write it all down first, and thanks to misha who respect her decision and didn't peek into her diary. How would she choose a khusat boyfriend like him? Why she is thinking all this, it's their personal matter.. Shrugging all thoughts she smiles at misha and says, "You are so sweet mam.."

Misha roll her eyes and says, "Don't Sana, I am not your boss. . So just call me misha and let's have some girls talk., I guess you getting bore here alone." She narrows her brows and think, to say something or not? If she told sidharth then maybe he harms mahi. Misha looks at her lost face and says by sitting on the bed...

"Promise I will not tell sidharth anything. You can trust me." Sana looks at her face and starts telling her about how much she get bored here, and he didn't even give her the phone but choose to skip all the proximity matter,.. She doesn't want to hurt Misha... She is really not judging anything and laugh hard at her talks..

The whole day is passed like this, Sana feels so good after a long...roaming at the room she suddenly spits, "How can sweet lady like you have a khusat boyfriend?".. Closing eyes she shook her head and says, "Shit, I am so sorry I didn't mean to." Misha asks by colliding her brows, "My boyfriend? Khusat means sidharth right?"

Sana shook her head, "I didn't mean to." She scratches her head and says, "You think him, my boyfriend?" Sana nodded in yes and again spit, "Yes I saw you guys kissing,..shit sorry.. That also happened by mistake.. Wait, don't tell me he is your husband." A sudden thought comes to her mind..

Misha coughs a little and says with a chuckle, "I think you should confirm this from him, I want you to ask him..do ask ohk..now continue whatever you are saying about the torturing thing." Biting her inner muscles of her lips she nodded and continue, "Ya, so he is...such a big khusat and main job is to irritate and scare me."

"And the most irritating thing is, he deliberately play with my name. He calls me shehn...aaz despite shehnaaz, how will he feels if I call him sidh...aarth..? Like seriously, I doubt if he ever smiles at whole life." Misha chuckles a little by thinking about his period of whole life just then her eyes fall on something or can say, someone.

She is going to say something but that person asks her to keep quiet, sana sighs by putting her hands on her waist, "Always keep maintaining his arrogant face, I definitely knew it that he eat neem leaves on breakfast lunch, dinner every time. Because not for a once sweetness come from his bitter mouth."