Pissed Sana.

Ch - 30

Shehnaaz's eyes are popped out in shock, she is in the bed but feels like someone just vanished the floor beneath her feet with a sudden force, the sleepiness went a thousand miles away from her eyes. .

She is laying on the bed, her hand in on his hold, and the words just left out from his bitter mouth is shuttered the hell out of her.
She still confused, is he saying something else or she was mistaken to hear?

She tries to pull her hand back and get down by uplift her body from the bed but he again pulls her body on the bed and says by tightening the hold on her hand, "What you think, you are going? Close your eyes and sleep?"

She turn her head towards him with frowned brows, she wasn't heard anything wrong about whatever he just uttered. But what he thinks of himself, a kind of sudden anger which had been pushed inside for since long is now overpowering her mind.

This is enough of him, till the day she met him he is continuously doing whatever wants to do with her,..snatched her all freedom of living, talking and even eating. Caged her in this room, like some accused criminal who doesn't even have a single idea about the crime she committed.

Keep torturing every second of her life, destroy the little bit of privacy she had by shifting to this room and now completely cross every single limit by asking her to sleep with him on a bed...

Especially when he has a girlfriend, and she is too sweet for a demon like him. Is this the reason he kept her here? Is he want to take advantage of her helplessness, in the same house where Misha is also staying somewhere?

Groaning she turns towards him and yells by sitting half on the bed by pressuring her elbow on the bed as her one hand is clutched tightly by sidharth, "Are you out of your mind?"

Sidharth raises his one brow at the sudden change of tone, seems she completely forget with whom she is talking.  He pressed the lower lip inside the mouth by licking it and says, "I am not, but you definitely not in perfect senses, is this the suitable tone to talking with me?"

Exhaling a sigh she rolls her eyes and snorted by slamming her palm on the bed, "Fuck with your suitable way I don't give a damn.".

He completely taken aback by seeing whatever going on in front of him, unknowingly the hold on her loosens because of a kind of shock. The innocent bird suddenly changes into a yelling eagle.

Using the opportunity she pulled her hand off and yells by sitting on the bed, " You, the headmaster of don't know which school. I will not sleep with you in this bed, and you can't force me. I hate you so much that if one murder will be legal that I would definitely kill you. Do you even have a little bit of shame? Why not go and sleep with your gf or..wife, I don't know?"

Now, this is now going out of his control, not a single person in the world is left alive after daring this tone in front of him. Whatever changes she has in, it definitely has bad timing and in front of the wrong person.

Gritting teeth he gets up in a jerk and snaps towards her in a way that she bends backwards automatically to prevent their bodies from collides. Her newly showing braveness is slight turns into a scary one now...

Placing his both hands beside her body, which is caged by him he growled near her face, "Dare to open your mouth with a little of this tone, this is the last and first time you did it..is it clear? Otherwise, swear you I will make you suffer the worst shehn...aaz."

She gulped the saliva, because of the influence of those dark eyes. Which suddenly turn dark black but she saw them brown before, or she might wrong?

But whatever this is, it passed a kind of unknown sensation to her spine. Controlling the inner turmoil she is going to open her mouth for saying something..

But he cut her off in between, "And where the hell my gf or wife come from in these?" She scrunched her brows in irritation, is this too regular for him to forget his own partner and come to irritate someone else?

He saw her making weird faces to him, rolling eyes he asks again, "Now why you are not opening this blabbering mouth of yours?" He slams his hand beside her and groans, "Answer shehnaaz."

She jumped back in a thud because of this sudden movement on the bed, everything in the room is shattered like some mini earthquake come from somewhere. She is going to fall from the bed as she was sitting on the edge but he held her waist..

And pulled to him resulting in her landed on his chest, she breaths heavily and look all around the room. Completely blank about whatever happened a few second ago, she looks at sidharth by tilting her head towards him and saw him taking long breaths by closing his eyes...

Sidharth tries to calm himself down, her sudden rise of voice and killing things is made his blood boil. For a second he almost loses control, don't know she saw the glittering eyes of him or not?

He doesn't care much about it as already planning to show the real face in front of her.. As only one item is left to be found after he is intended to finish the work started once. Opening his eyes he looks at her staring at her with a shocking mix of confused face...

Her expression didn't say she saw something, otherwise, definitely question. Sighing he asks, "One last time I am asking you, what is this girlfriend thing?" Sana gulped her saliva, the all courage was gone long...

Now she is tensed about the punishment he will decide to give her, not to piss him more she answers, "The whom you kiss this morning, your gf or wife I don't know." She twists her lips at last, which she doesn't know why.

He narrows his brows and mutters, "What? Whom did I kiss?" As he last remembers he killed a woman but where this kiss comes from. Sana shook her head in disbelief, how could he forget like this.. She tries to pull back from his hold but as always he again tightened it and says, "Speak, fast I don't have the whole night to waste on you."

Pouting she sighs, "Misha, who else? Your gf or wife I don't know, I saw you guys kissing and now don't tell me you forget who is Misha?" Sidharth unknowingly loosens the hold, her words are shock and make confused to no end,.

"Are you lost the little existence sense on you or what? When the fuck you saw us kissing?" Suddenly he remembering the time in the morning when they were talking and suddenly sana come there and said something like sorry...

He hit his head on the bed in utter disbelief, he knows she is dumb but how could someone just assume all things on their own without knowing anything. Huffing he look at her pouty face, is it needed to make this face?

Rolling eyes he holds her hand and says after pushing her body on the bed, "You are done with enough nonsense for now, just close your stupid eyes and sleep." She tries to get up but he again pushed by grabbing her shoulders, "I will not sleep with you," Said sana.

He nodded and says, "I am not asking you, whether you sleep right now like an obedient person or it didn't take me a second to destroy the sleep of your friend." She widened her eyes, how can she forget he is the bosses of the devil. Twisting lips she says by closing her eyes, "I hate you."

He lay on the other side by holding her hand and says, "Feelings are mutual."

*********************************************
Let's see what happens next!!