Threats..

I changed the story name because there's too many stories are there in the previous name...

CH - 18

Sana almost jumped into her place by heard his loud voice, the fear rush to her nerves. He already told hates it, when anyone broke his rule? His red dangerous eyes, fisted hand and clenched jaw are describing that he is hell angry right at this moment. She will definitely go now? Don't know what will he do?

She looks at veer, who go from there in a hurry without even looking at her. Gulping saliva she held her bleeding hand tightly and says by looking downstairs, "I..I was.." Before she speaks any further he darted to her, taking a piece of cloth from the slab he tied it on her wound and growled by gritting his teeth, "Not a word, hold your hand tightly and go outside."

Nodded she starts moving without looking at him because he really looks dangerous at this time, he always looks but today it's scarier. Sidharth goes out behind her, after opening his palm he chant some spell and lock the door so that it can't be open by anyone else.

She is standing facing her back when suddenly someone lifts her in the air, a loud gasp escaped from her mouth, "Ahhh..." She widened her eyes by seeing his narrowed brows and angry bird eyes who just pick her up on his arms, gulping saliva she is going to say something when he says, "Close your eyes, don't dare to cheat and not a single question. You already pissed me off."

She closes her eyes immediately because have to obey him to run from this place by making him fool. He looks at her closing her eyes for few seconds then rush to her room at his supernatural speed. Putting her down in a thump he pinned her to the near-wall by clutching her arms and roared dangerously near her face, "Why the hell you step out? Who permit you?"

Sana look at the place with wide-open eyes and mouth, she is shocked to see herself in the room. How can they come here so fast? It is on the third floor and, till she remembers it is just a few seconds before she was in the kitchen. Is there any other way, which she didn't know?.... Sidharth saw her expression, know very well what she might be thinking but right now he doesn't care.

Digging his nails to her arms in a way that it left marks, he shook her again and shouts, "Come out from your so-called thinking land and answer me damnit. How dare you to broke my rules?" She startled at her place and hissed because of his tight hole, which is hurting her badly but he didn't care. A little drop of tears escapes from the corner of her eyes.

Closing eyes she says by holding her breath because the closeness also affect her so badly, "So...sorry..." He stares at her wounded hand and says by clenching his eyes, "Tell me the fucking reason, and also get ready for the punishment because I don't want you to repeat this mistake again." She is shivering under his touch or in fear, he is already giving her a life of punishment what more is left now?

She says with quivering lips, "I...I wanted more food,.I knocked at the door but no one came...so..so go outside. Sorry, but I was hungry." He narrowed his brows and says by bending in the level of her face, "Look at me whenever I am talking and where did veer come?" Taking a breath she looks at his eyes which shows a little calmness now, in comparison to the first time.

But the heartbeats of her again pumping loudly because of this closeness, she hates it always whenever all the unknown sensations affect her after he comes close. Taking a deep breath she moves her head a little back to create a subtle distance but he again pulled her close in a jerk which causes the tip of their nose to touch with each other.