Bipolar

Ch - 10

"Sometimes we know what is the least possible thing that can happen in our life. Whether it good or bad but then suddenly destiny come and give us a hard slap on the mouth by saying. That you can never able to imagine what exactly the future holds for you. All you are is just a puppet of my hand. This is what happens to me."

"I thought the worst possible thing for me but never for a second thought to be locked in a castle, laying crying here in a room which looks like made for a princess. Captured in between beautiful heaven, or I was the one who mistaken hell by heaven or I say a cage made of gold."

Sana dropped the pen on the diary, a lone tear escape from her almond brown orbs. It falls on the ink causing it spread on the white sheet. Closing the diary she looks outside the balcony, shimmering sunlight circulating all over the dark sky changing the dawn into a bright day., whispering sound of birds ringing on her ears, the dew on the tip of green leaves is shining due to the sunlight.

Everything around her is so beautiful yet sad because the layer of tear on her eyes didn't let her feel all this. A click sound on the door divert her attention towards the direction, Sidharth enters inside with the thought that she must be sleeping so early but he is a bit shocked by found her sitting on the bed.

As soon as sana saw him she jumped on one corner of the bed and sit by covering herself with the quilt completely. He chuckles left out from his lips by seeing her precious effort to hide herself from him, " She really thinks a quilt will save her from me..dumb girl." He murmured.

Shaking head he comes near the corner where she is sticking at and says by bending near her ear, "I caught you, darling, now come out." She again jumps to the other side by opening the quilt because of his sudden voice and says, "You..why?...i..my.." He narrowed his brows and says, "Put proper words in a sentence first, what is you, why, I, my? And why are you bouncing like a monkey?"

She blinks her eyes rapidly which results in the precious water drop fall from her eyes. Frowning he moves to her slowly which increases her fear, "Why..why you keep me here locked? Who...are you?" For the first time, he didn't realise what he is doing? Why he is doing? Nothing all blank, just the only thing he can see is her tears which kind of inflicting sensation on his merciless heart.

She flinched back when his hand come near her face, clenched her eyes tightly in fear. Her whole body is trembling in fear, while her cold one is getting colder. Her heart is pumping so loudly, while his unbeatable one feels calm. Her eyes turn red due to shed numerous tears while he starts glowing. The veins start popping out.

His fingers slowly touch the place under her eyes, just over the mole... As he touches her the eyes turn to normal with rest all things, the stopped brain start working again. Closing eyes he pulled his hand back, run fingers on hand he looks at her and says, "Get ready in fifteen minutes if you want to visit the publication house."

Sana open her watery eyes widely in a jerk and says, "Hun?" Rolling eyes he says, "No hun hun...without any questions if you want to go then have fifteen minutes." Wiping eyes she looks at the other side by playing with the edge of the quilt. He stares at her actions for a second and turns to move when she says from the back, "I..."

But before she completes his turn to her and says, "Shehn..aaz I said no question." She makes a pout and says, "But you took my bag, what will I wear? How will I get ready?" He scratches his neck and says, Am...i..wait for a minute." She nodded by looking downward, as he leaves she left out her long time hold breath.