-| Harbored Feelings |-

Start from the beginning

"We will. Do you want us to buy you anything?" Jimin asks, batting his lashes and pushing his plumped lips into a pout.

Damn, if there was no one around, he'd take Jimin right here in public. But his dick will have to wait until later. "No baby, Go and enjoy your shopping." Bunny says, giving Jimin another peck on the lips, then a slap on the ass.

He watches them leave, then heads back to the car, eagerly wanting to get home.

+++

When Bunny arrives, he hurries inside the house, already relieved when he sees Hoseok's shoes by the door. "Hoseok." He calls for him, but the older male doesn't respond. He calls for him again, looking around the first floor, then runs upstairs to their room.

As he approaches their bedroom, he hears footsteps, followed by voices coming from inside. 

"You're being ridiculous!"

"I'm being fucking rational!"

"You're both giving me a fucking headache!"

"Can you hyungs please stop fighting!"

"What's going on?" Bunny asks himself, leaning his ear against the door to listen in on the conversation. 

Just beyond the door, Hoseok is pacing back and forth, breathing in deeply as he tries to hold down his anger towards the doctor. "You are being unfair, Dr.Jung." he says, earning a scoff from the doctor who was standing by the window, not sparing Hoseok a glance. 

"You never even gave us a warning or anything." He turns to Hoseok, eyes narrowed into slits. "How can you be okay with all this!"

"Really Dr. Jung? You're angry over Hoseok getting married? Selfish much?" Jay instigates from way over on the bed.

Hoseok pinches the bridge of his nose, trying his hardest to not to snap. "How the fuck was I supposed to warn you when Jimin just brought that surprise upon us! I wasn't expecting him to propose, nor am I angry about it!" He scoffs at the indifference on Dr. Jung's face. "Plus you knew I wanted to marry Jimin, so I don't understand the resentment." 

"I'm not being resentful."

"Could of had us fooled." Jay comments while staring at his freshly manicured nails.  

"Fuck off." The doctor tosses a heated gaze over to the sassy alter.  

"I want Jimin hyung to be happy with us and Jungkook hyung." Hobi mutters, his small lips quiver with the urge to cry. "Why are you being so mean again?" he breaks down into tears.

"Oh, don't cry my little acorn." Jay gets off the bed and picks up Hobi, soothing the child and tossing a nasty glare back to Dr. Jung. "You need to take that stick out of your ass and get over yourself. Hoseok is marrying Jimin and Jungkook, which means we will be married to them too." He sets Hobi down on the bed, gently rubbing the child's back to calm him down. "I don't know about you, but I don't mind being married to Jimin and Jungkook. That means I'm going to be married to JK and Satan too, and I'm not going to let you fucking ruin that for me or for Hoseok.

"Fine, get fucking married, but I don't want any part of it." Dr. Jung seethes. 

"What the fuck is your problem!!" Hoseok snaps, enraged by the doctors attituded. "I thought you love Jimin!" 

"I do love him!" The doctor snaps back. "I love him so much that It fucking hurts.

Bunny steps away from the door, shocked to hear such a raw confession coming from the doctor.