'Where are you, dad?'

'At the park, your mom is here too.'

'Okay.'

~~~~~~~~
"What's going on here?"

"They attacked again, but they are not just a group..." Dad said.

I looked around and noticed the silence in the place. Only dad, mom, and I are here.

Suddenly the silence becomes ominous noise as groups of people are roaming around.

"Let's hide." Mom said.

We separated and I hide on the trunk of the tree while watching the people down there.

'I've never seen them before. Who are they?' I asked dad.

'They are not from here. Probably the creator's clan.'

'What are they doing here?'

'Looking for her.' Mom said.

They started to separate when I looked down again and saw familiar faces.

Seulgi, Miyeon, Elkie, and Eunha.

'I know them.' I said.

'Who?'

'They are my classmates.'

'What?'-Dad.

'You better hide.'-Mom said.

What for? I can just manipulate their memories if ever they will see me.

Suddenly my craziness kicked me out. I jumped out of the trunk and saw their surprise reactions.

"That's why you are not in the practice match a while ago. I knew there is something off with you guys."I said.

"Jieun?!"

'Jieun, what are you doing?!'-Dad

"I heard you are from the clan of the creator. Did he send you out here to cast another member?"

"What are y-"

"Miyeon," Seulgi spoke up.

"We are four, you are just one. Are you sure you can handle yourself?" She asked with a smirk.

"How about, three vs. four?" Dad said as he jumped out too. Mom also did the same and now we need to face them.

"Hmm, calling out your parents? We are not in the school, Jieun." Seulgi said.

In just a blink of an eye, she suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Surprised?" She said the next thing that happened is I am under the tree as she kicked me.

I groaned as I endure the pain in my back. The fight started.

Mom fighting Eunha and Miyeon, while dad is up on Elkie.

"Shit."

"Better move fast, Ms. Lee," Seulgi said.

She's running fast around me and I can barely see her.

What the fuck!? What can I do?! Memory manipulator vs. Speed!?

Jieun, think!!

"This is not the time to think, Lee," Seulgi said as she appeared and gave me another punch.

Suddenly an idea snapped in my head.

Alright!

I stood up and waited for her to attack again. As she's about to punch me, I able to hold her fist as it's an inch away from my face.

I immediately erased her memories after having contact with her, making her ease and look at me confusedly.

"Jieun, what are yo-"

I took that chance as she was distracted. I grabbed her arm and twist her on her back. I pushed her on the ground and pressed my knee on her back and twisted my arm.

"W-what the-"

"One down."

"Four," Dad said.

As I looked back I saw Miyeon is unconscious while Eunha is locked by mom. Dad is holding Elkie too.

"We better go now, I got the information." Mom said.

"Jieun, your job. I'll handle these two." Mom said.

I nod and hold Seulgi to erase her memories again. I locked Seulgi's neck around my arms then she lost her consciousness. I went to dad and did the same to Elkie. After that, Dad took out Elkie's consciousness by doing what I did to Seulgi.

"Let's go." Mom said.

When I looked at Eunha and Miyeon, Miyeon is already unconscious too.