-15. Always Watch Your Back

Start from the beginning

"I just need to settle something. But anyway, I got great news."

"What is it?" Nayeon asked.

"Ms. Jeon, which the president of the student council passed the request that Jihyo has been wanting since first."

They cheered as they heard the news. All of them run to the dome and saw the division. They went on their dome and saw that it's a quarter of the original space of the dome before.

"The field will be using by the Intellectual program, all special program students will use this as a training ground." Ms. Choi said.

"Wow! This place is much comfortable and... warm" Nayeon said.

All of them got into their own place as the teacher went to the center to watch them clearly.

"Ok ok, wait! Since today is your P.E day, I want to see your abilities. So you guys are 11..."

"Where are the four?"

"They have to face something. Well anyway, I'll be watching you. I hope nothing bad will happen, or else... Jeongyeon needs to consume her power with you guys." The teacher said and looked at Jeongyeon.

"No worries ma'am, I'm all ready!"

"Great, so let's start."

"Can I volunteer?! I want Y/N." Nayeon yelled.

They all looked at Nayeon as Nayeon is looking at Y/N.

"Y/N, is that fine?"

"Yeah... sure."

"Great, ok I'll assign the rest, you two... get in here." Ms. Choi said.

Nayeon's PoV

Her movements, speed, strength... now I know what is her ability. Her body is moving faster and stronger than us, makes sense why Momo can get along with her because they are both experts in using their physical body.

Aside from that, I also saw how hard is the impact after she flipped Momo.

I'm hundred percent sure that her power is powerful strength.

"Shall we start?" I asked as we are now in the center.

"Ok." She just plainly said.

I really hate how she's so calm at this point. I can tell what will be her luck, isn't she afraid of that.

I just hissed and positioned myself. I examined her first, where her foot is pointing, her eyes, her body sense.

"There's no move I won't find out, Miss," I said.

She runs to me and just like how I predicted, her foot is pointing side as she runs over there but immediately switches to my place.

As her fist is about to land on me, I immediately stopped it barehanded. I almost screamed as her strength is not really what I expected.

I jump on the side as I can't hold it anymore.

I'm sure, her strength is unbelievable.

It's...unmeasurable.

"Nice computation." She said as she distant on me.

Tch

I repeated the process but this time, it's more accurate. I know how much is her strength, I can't take it so I need to attack her before she could. Or avoid her attack before attacking her.

I smiled as I realized that she doesn't attack consecutively just like how she did to Momo, but she's waiting for the right timing. I mean, that is a good idea, since she knew that I can know what might her next move.

"Go Nayeon!" I heard Sana's voice.

I dash over Y/N while waiting what might her next move. I saw she readied her right hand.

I'm right

Seconds, minutes... no, I can attack before she could!

I took that time and about to throw my punch at her but something went off. She didn't ready her right hand for me.

As I close and about to land my punch on her, her right-hand holds my shoulder.

I felt a strong weight as she flips over my head and the next thing that happened is.

"Always watch your back." She said.

/BLLAGG/

"NAYEON!"

"Ouchh!"

"STOOP!"

I opened my eyes and found myself meters away from Y/N. My back is leaning on the wall.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon yelled and run over me.

"Oh gosh, your shoulder!" Jeongyeon said.

I can't even move but I am trying to grasp what happened.

Did she just found out my plan?

Wait... that move-

"Credits to Momo..." Y/N said as she walks to Jieun and gets the towel that Jieun is giving.

"O-oh yeah! That was my move!"

What the hell, I thought I did it right!