-9. Forming Circle

Start from the beginning

"Oh right, you can see it." She said and rolled her eyes.

Seriously, what's her problem?

I just shook my head and looked at the other table where Chaeyoung, Mina, and Momo.

"I think we should get closer with them. I mean in our class, they a-"

"There's no way I'm going to get close with those people. We are royalties, if you just know, many people have a grudge on the royalties." She said.

"Is it still because of what happened at the cafeteria? Because if yes, then it's your fault. Stop acting like a bitch, just like what our adviser said, we are all the same here." Tzuyu said and left the table and walk over to Mina's table.

"Fine, leave. We don't need some Elsa here." Nayeon huffed.

"Chill out, Nayeon. I think Jihyo is right. Just like what you said, many people specifically in the other sections have a grudge against us. Who knows, maybe there are also in the other program... what we need now is to make our circle big." Jeongyeon said.

"I agree."-Sana

Nayeon looked at me and rolled her eyes for the nth time.

"Fine."

~~~~~
"This table is big enough for us," Sana said as we transfer to the bigger table. Not so long, Mina's group and also Dahyun's came as Jeongyeon talked to them.

"Hello, guys!" Jieun greeted.

"Have a seat guys, where is Seulgi's group?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jieun and the others just shrugged as they take their seats.

"Look who just left but now came back here?" Nayeon said referring to Tzuyu.

"You want to be a huge block of ice? I can do it for you." Tzuyu said.

"Guys, guys, guys. We are here to know each other. As a section, we need to be united." I said.

"Or maybe you just want to bigger the circle as you know Royalties have many threats around the campus?" Y/N said looking on her plate.

"Excuse me?"-Nayeon.

Well actually she's right, not to mention the fight we had a while ago, there are more of it... people acting as they love us, that their loyalty is into us, but in reality, they are planting their grudges on us.

"Guys enough. Y/N, we just really want to know you guys better. If you think it that way then go but at least trust us." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay."

Okay? Just like that?

"So what now? Are we going to share our powers? That is much interesting!" Tzuyu said excitingly

"We are not allowed to show it here. Unless we'll go to the practice dome." Chaeyoung said.

"Practice dome?" We asked except for Mina and Momo.

"Yeah, we went there when you guys are spending your precious time in the detention room," Chaeyoung said sounding like bragging.

"Are we allowed to go there?"-Sana.

"Yeah, it is always open."-Mina.

"Then let's go there!"-Jieun.

~~~~~~~
"Wow, great, fantastic! They really allowed the other sections here?!" Nayeon said.

"What did you expect? It's a good thing that this is only for the special program." Momo said.

We walked out of the dome as we got no choice. When we got there, other students are looking at us as if we did something bad.

"Aish, this is ridiculous!" Nayeon whined.

"If you just didn't make up a scene a while ago, maybe we are not the rebel royalties." Tzuyu sighed.

"Look who's not in the detention room a while ago?"

"Guys stop. Let's just go back to our rooms. And maybe talk to our adviser if she could provide our own practice room." I said.

"Wow, great leadership. Good luck!" Nayeon said as she walks out.

"Seriously, What's her problem?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sorry, I'll talk to her," Jeongyeon said and followed Nayeon.

"Guess we'll be having a long run on making ourselves comfortable with each other," Sana whispered.

"Goodnight guys!" Dahyun said as she walks back with Y/N.

The others did the same as I had no choice to go back to.

"Gosh, this is going to be a hard year for us," I said.

"I know right, Royalties are acting like a bitch but Nayeon seems was born out of it." Tzuyu sighed and walked inside the dorm.

Bitch? Uhuh, gotta fix some attitudes...