-3:Green is for Future

Start from the beginning

But this girl... is she just like me? Can she see the future too? If yes, then I must stick with her. My power is not yet fully refined. And maybe she can help me too.

"I just heard it when I passed on the teacher's faculty." She said and look down at her notes.

I suddenly felt a bit disappointed. Well... maybe only Nayeon who has the same touch of my ability.

She can see what are the possible results with her math intellect. If I'm going to tell her what I saw in my right eye... she can tell when it can happen by giving information to her. It will be a hundred percent accurate.

As of now...I only know some of their powers. Nayeon is a math genius with accurate results. Sana's power related to heat as she was able to unfroze the ice on Nayeon.Tzuyu's Ice power.

I think Mina is something with manipulation. I remember when she was talking to Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon asked her what's her power. But suddenly she lost her interest when Mina said so...

I close my eyes and tried to focus on opening my right eye ability.

I looked at each of them to see a peek of their future.

I looked at Tzuyu and just like what I saw a while ago, she will be got into trouble with Sana. So better be separated if they don't want to have record in the guidance for their first day.

I looked at Dahyun and saw a scene that she's with that Y/N girl. They are going out of the cafeteria.

Nothing much so interesting...

I looked at Nayeon and saw on my vision that she will get into a fight... with some other students?

"Oh gosh," I uttered.

My right eye went back to its normal color as I relaxed it. Tho my left eye that was covered by an eye patch still feels so cold.

"Nayeon," I called up.

"Don't go to the cafeteria," I said.

"Huh?"

"Just don't g—"

/KRIIINGG/

We all looked at the school bell as it rings indicating a class break.

Oh no...

When I looked at Nayeon, she's no longer in the room. All of them are starting to go out too.

Aishh, at least I warned her. Who cares anyway?

I sighed and walked to the cafeteria too. While walking, I can see some students and they seemed to belong in this program too. Considering that the Intellectual program is in the other building, so all students that roaming around here belongs to a special program. And we are the first section.

As I arrived at the cafeteria, I heard Dahyun arguing with the school staff.

"What? But we are in the first section. How come we run out of food?" Dahyun said.

I walked to them and they also look at me as they noticed me.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"We run out of food. We are royalties yet we will be serve last." Dahyun said.

Judging by her voice, she's not mad but disappointed. Well, that is what I'm going to feel too.

"Is there really nothing left for us?" I asked.

"Left? We are eating leftover foods?" A voice from behind said.

I looked at it and saw nayeon.

Oh no.

"No ma'am. It's still hot but only one serving is left." The girl said.

"I'll take it," Dahyun said and left as she grabbed the tray and walked away with Y/N.

"So how about us?" Nayeon asked.

"The next batch of food will be served in 5 minu—"

"So we will wait?" Nayeon asked with a sense of irritation.

"Nayeon let's just w—"

"No! Every minute matters, I already calculated it!" Nayeon yelled.

I halted back and just sighed in my thoughts.

"Royalties acting like they can have all they want when in fact the facilities here really sucks."

"What did you just say?" Nayeon asked and look behind. I also looked back and saw unfamiliar students.

Oh no... I knew it.