Chapter 8

Jimin woke up to insistent knocking on his door. The omega groaned a bit, rubbing his eyes with a sleepy pout on his sleep swollen face. He slowly sat up and got out of bed, his hands on his waist. Jimin then walked out of his room, waddling to the door. He opened it to see Seokjin smiling down at him.
     "Hyung! Hello!" Jimin smiled. "Do you want to come in?"
     "Sure! I have a little something to ask you Jiminie..." the alpha smiled, and the orange haired omega allowed the blond alpha to come in.
"What did you want to ask?"
"Do you want to go feed some geese? They're at that pond at the park and I would love to take you..."
"I would love to! Do you want me to go get some bread?"
"Ahhh Jiminie geese can't eat bread, much like ducks. It makes them really sick. They like to eat peas though!" Jin chuckled, watching Jimin pout.
"Oh....do you have peas?" the smaller looked to the larger, who nodded.
"They're in my car. I can wait until you get dressed."
"Yea! Sit down and I'll be right back!" Jimin gasped and turned around, wobbling out of the room. Seokjin watched him go with a fond smile.
So cute.....

Jimin looked through his closet, humming to himself. A large coral sweater, grey leggings, white sneakers, and a thin white choker to put the outfit all together. The omega took of his sleeping clothes, leaving himself in his white underwear. He put on the sweater and choker, but struggled with the leggings. He kept trying, unconsciously making a high pitched distress noise. But he jumped when Seokjin suddenly burst into his room, panting heavily.
"Are you ok-oh." the alpha demanded, stopping when he noticed the teary Jimin was only in a sweater, his soft thighs on display. "D-Do you need help Jiminie?"
"M-My leggings...I can't put them on! I'm too chubby..." he sniffled, pouting down to the ground. "Can you help me put them on?" the orange haired beauty looked up to the taller, his innocent brown eyes staring into Jin's soul.
"Of course I can...!" The alpha nodded nervously, making the omega beam happily. Jimin then went to his bed, sitting down then laying on his back, his legs in the air. The older gulped and took the leggings from the younger's hands, guiding them to his feet.
He then slowly put the leggings on Jimin's soft legs, watching as Jimin wiggled his hips to get them up to his waist. Once they were on, Jin then lifted Jimin up so he could sit up.
"I'm going to put on your shoes ok?" he smiled reassuringly, and Jimin nodded with soft pink cheeks. The alpha slid on the omega's socks, then his sneakers. "All done! I'll leave you so you can finish up~" Jin bowed and left the room, leaving Jimin speechless.

Once Jimin was done, he got out of the bathroom. He was greeted by Jin reading the pregnancy book that was on his coffee table.
"Hyung! I'm ready!" the orange haired omega toddled over to the alpha, who blushed and quickly sat the book down. "It's ok if you were reading it~"
"I-It was very informative..." the blond reddened. "Are you ready?"
     "Yep!" Jimin smiled and Jin smiled back, the alpha going to open the door. The omega then walked over to Jin and walked outside, the taller following him.
     They went down the elevator and they walked into the lobby. After opening the door to the outside, Jin held the crook of his elbow to Jimin.
     "Shall we go?" he asked, grinning at the shorter.
"We shall~" Jimin giggled, sliding his arm right through. The two walked over to Jin's car, and the older man opened the door for the omega.
     "Here you go pretty~"
     "Thank you!" Seokjin helped Jimin into the car and he quickly went over to the driver's side, opening the door and getting inside. The blond alpha started his car and started to back away, looking backwards. Finally, he was out of the apartment parking lot. "Do you mind if I take a little nap hyung?"
     "Of course not! I'll wake you when we get there." Jin replied absentmindedly, his attention focused on driving. The omega hummed and sat back farther into the seat, rubbing his stomach. Soon, he fell asleep to the gentle music of the alpha's playlist.

     Seokjin parked into the parking lot of the park, and he looked to Jimin. The omega was sleeping soundly, with a bit of drool hanging from his plump lips. The alpha chuckled and took his thumb to wipe the drool from his lips. But he jerked his hand away when Jimin started to squirm, moaning quietly to himself.
     "Jin hyung?" Jimin murmured, opening his eyes. "We're here?"
     "Yea...I was waking you." Jin scratched the back of his neck. "Can you open my glove compartment to get those frozen peas?" the orange haired omega nodded and sat up with a groan, opening the compartment and grabbing the peas. The alpha was out of the car by then, opening the passenger side door and helping Jimin out of the car.
"Wow!" the pregnant omega gasped, looking around in awe. The park was huge; with walk ways that seemed to go on and on, a playground to the left with tiny pups already running around, a huge fountain to the right, and in the middle was the pond. There were already people there feeding the ducks and geese there. The pond was pretty big, so the two birds definitely had their own sides. "Can we feed the geese first?? I've never really seen one before!!" Jimin pleaded with Seokjin, who gulped. He had fed geese before; they were complete assholes to him when he ran out of food. But he didn't want to hurt Jimin's feelings by saying no, so the alpha reluctantly nodded.
The omega squealed and took Jin's empty hand, dragging him to the pond. Once they were to the edge, Seokjin opened the bag of frozen peas. They got the geese's attention, and they looked to the two. Jimin held out his hands, and Jin poured the peas into the orange haired man's open palms. The omega waddled over closer to the edge, where a lone goose swam. It looked up at Jimin, and it honked.
     "So cute!" Jimin gasped, throwing some of the peas. The goose quickly went over and gobbled up the peas. When it was done, it looked at Jimin expectedly. The small omega fed that one goose, until the peas disappeared. Jimin looked to Jin, who poured more. Jin and Jimin kept feeding the geese until there were no more peas in the bag. When Jimin's goose looked at Jimin, the omega pouted. "I'm sorry I don't have any more!" the goose seemed to understand, and its eyes narrowed.
     "Oh no....Jimin we gotta go." Jin hissed, trying to drag the younger away.
     "Why? They're pretty passive!" Jimin frowned, glancing at the goose. Jimin's goose slowly got out of the water, and it immediately started to run towards them. The alpha cursed and picked Jimin up bridal style. The two ran as the angst goose chased them to Seokjin' car. Before it got too close to them, Jin opened the passenger seat door and gently laid Jimin down. Then the blond opened the back door and hopped inside. "What the heck just happened???"
     "Jimin....geese are assholes. They're known to be pretty aggressive..." Jin explained, watching as Jimin pouted.
     "But it was so cute hyung!" the omega whined. "They all were..."
     "Life lesson?"
     "Life lesson."