Chapter 23

Jimin woke up hot and uncomfortable, his clothes sticking to his body like a second skin. The omega groaned softly to himself and slithered out of bed, being careful not to step on his friends, who were sleeping on the floor on their mattresses. But one person was missing from his bed; Kai. He wasn't in the room, but Jimin shrugged it off and put on his slippers, opening his door. But he bumped into Kai on his way out, squeaking in surprise.
"Oh hello Kai." Jimin smiled, trying to walk past the alpha. But he stopped the omega, a pained expression on his face. "Kai? I gotta cook for the day.."
"I'm so sorry Jimin.." Kai shuddered, tears pricking his eyes. "I-I had no choice in the matter...! I didn't want to disappoint my parents..please understand!"
"No choice..? What do you mean I need to under...." Jimin gently pushed the alpha out of his way, walking towards the living room. But he immediately stopped in his tracks, paling at what, or who, he saw. "Kai....w-what did you do..?"
     "Jimin! Come and hug your mother~"

     Jimin gulped and stepped back a bit, glancing at Kai, who walked towards Park Jiyeon, a.k.a., his mother.
"Thank you Jongin, you did good. Your parents won't know of your discretions." and the alpha nodded, and she looked to her son. "Park Jimin, so this is where you live...what a dump. Good thing I'm here to take you back home my dear~"
"P-Please leave." Jimin whispered, sensing Taemin and Sungwoon behind him. "You aren't welcome here."
"Now, that isn't any way to speak to your mother Park Jimin." the alpha woman scoffed, crossing her arms. "I came here for one thing, or two if I am being technical. You and your pup. You're coming back to Busan with me."
"I-I don't want to go home with you." Jimin growled, defensively holding his stomach with a glare to his mother. "This is where I want to be, away from you, and away from his family." but the omega failed to notice the man sitting down on his couch, but he did flinch at the smell of eucalyptus. "N-No....you didn't..how could you?!"
"Jimin.." the man stood up, grinning at the omega. "It's been lovely to see you after this past year.."
"Ravi.." Jimin whimpered, reaching behind him. Taemin looked down and grabbed Jimin's hand, glaring at the alpha.

      "Kai what the fuck have you done??" Sungwoon growled at Kai, who flinched

     "I didn't have a choice.." Kai avoided eye contact with his friends, "If my parents found out that I tried to betray them, they would cut me off from everything...please try and understand!"
     "I will never understand you." Taemin scoffed, which made Kai shrivel up even more. "I thought that if I stayed...you would stay with me.."
     "Taemin..."
     "Jimin I've brought Ravi here to convince you to come back to Busan with us." the alpha woman smiled, "Seoul is no place for you darling~you'll be better staying home with Mama, and that's final. No back talk."
     "You're the one who kicked me out Mother!" Jimin yelled, surprising his mother and the other men in the room. "You're the one who said that I was no longer your son after Ravi left me pregnant and alone! You disowned me for loving someone who didn't even deserved to be loved by me! You chose Ravi over me, your own son!! So you have no right coming here and demanding that I go back to Busan with you! So GET OUT and never come back!!"
     "Jimin the baby.." Sungwoon hissed, getting Jimin's attention. "The stress isn't good for him."
     "Him?" Jimin's mother asked gleefully, ignoring Jimin's banter. "Will he be an alpha like Ravi??"
     "I do not count Ravi as my pup's father." Jimin growled, making Ravi gulp fearfully. "For all I care, I am raising my pup by myself. I don't need Ravi." suddenly, they all jumped up at the insistent knocking on Jimin's door, and the omega waddled over to it without looking at his ex or mother. He opened the door and gasped, not expecting to see Namjoon and the others behind the door staring at him with worried eyes.

      "Jimin we heard yelling.." Seokjin gnawed on his bottom lip worryingly, "Are you ok?? Is Jihwan ok??" Jimin blushed at the concerned looks of the six alphas, but his face froze when he heard his mother's voice behind him. "Who is this..?"
     "Dear who are these....alphas?" she asked with barely concealed disgust, staring daggers at Jin and the others. Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking out of his house and closing the door behind him.
     "What are you guys doing here..?" Jimin asked, avoiding eye contact with any of them. "I never thought you would come to my house.."
     "Jimin was that your mom?!" Jungkook asked with wide eyes, staring down at the omega. "I remember that scary face from anywhere..."
       "Yea that's...that's her. Park Jiyeon, my mother." the orange haired man sighed wearily. "Sorry about her, I came here to escape her just for her to show up here uninvited." Jimin finally looked up, and noticed something large in Yoongi's hand. "What is that hyung?"
     "Oh this is from Jin." Yoongi hummed, sticking it out for Jimin to grab. The omega gasped softly and took the container, moaning at the smell. "Is this...cookies?? Thank you.."
"I wanted to make them because I know you're a baker. And I know I'm not that much of a good baker; I cook more than I bake. So I wanted to do something around your forte." Jin blushed, the tips of his ears pink. "So I can impress you.."
"Thank you hyung..they smell really good..-wait, are you guys the ones that's been giving me all of those presents??" and they all nodded sheepishly.
"I was the first gift that you got." Jungkook shyly raised his hand. "I got you the cat for Jihwan to play with once he's a little older, and it reminds me of you..."
"I got you the bracelet." Hoseok grinned. "All those charms are supposed to represent you and Jihwan! And maybe the squirrel is supposed to be me...."
"They're courting gifts.." Namjoon cleared his throat. "We want to court you..."
"B-But I thought you guys were making a pack with each other.." Jimin's eyes started to tear up, and his fingers trembled. "And you didn't need me at all...."
"Jimin that's not even true!" Taehyung protested, "We wanted to tell you that the day we told you about our pack, but you ran off and started avoiding us...we didn't know what to do. So we decided to court you in secret..we didn't plan on you finding out like this."
"So you want to be with me??? All of you..?" Jimin looked up hopefully, and the six alphas nodded with pink cheeks, "But what about Jihwan?? A lot of alphas wouldn't be too happy raising a pup that doesn't even belong to them.."
"Jimin we don't care about that. Even though he isn't here yet, we absolutely love Jihwan. We don't care that he 'technically' doesn't belong to us, he'll still be our pup, because he comes from you and we love you Jimin." Namjoon smiled, bending down to rub the omega's clothes stomach. "We'll love him no matter what."
"And we love you so much Jimin.." Jungkook swiftly wiped the tears from his eyes. "Though technically I've loved you way before any of the hyungs." they all immediately began to complain, huffing and slapping Jungkook's back playfully. "Hey! It's true."
"Hey stop slapping on Jungkookie." Jimin huffed, and Jungkook grinned, breaking from the group to tightly hug Jimin. He bent down to smell Jimin's neck, loving the sweet peaches and cream smell coming from him. "I've missed your scent so much Jiminie.."
"Hey wait I wanna smell Jimin too!" Taehyung huffed, pushing the youngest alpha out of the way to hug the omega. "Your milk smell is getting stronger.."
"Because I'm going to give birth soon." Jimin giggled, rubbing the younger alpha's back. But Taehyung looked up once he heard Jimin's door open, and a woman and man walked out.
"R-Ravi..."