Chapter 36: Jikook🔞

And lastly there was Jungkook. Who was currently panicking to Jin, who was deeply sighing to himself. The two alphas were currently at the courthouse, giving the judge the pack papers.
     "Did everyone inside of the pack sign?" the elderly man sighed at the other end of the table, tilting his glasses down to peer at the two alphas.
      "Yes we did. We caught up with our omega to get him to sign the papers for you Judge Min." Seokjin replied, handing the papers over with a bow. "And we would like to know the court date of when we can get that restraining order to protect our omega."
"When you all are done mating each other, as you have said, then I want you all to gather here so I can tell you. Understand?"
"Yes we understand." both Jungkook and Seokjin bowed, and the elderly man nodded his head.
"You are both dismissed. I'll see you next week."

Jungkook finally made it back to Jimin's heat room, where Hoseok opened the door with a tired smile.
     "Hyung you look horrible." Jungkook winced, walking inside. The older alpha was already dressed, slipping on his shoes.
     "Jiminie kept me up all night, so of course I'm tired. Good luck." Hoseok grinned, hugging the taller alpha, opening the door and walking out. Jungkook smiled and sighed, stretching his arms above his head.
     "Jungkookie...?" the youngest heard Jimin murmur his name, and he looked up to see the omega sitting up while caressing his stomach. "Hobi hyung left already? I wanted to tell him goodbye!"
     "You'll see everyone else later on. For now, it's just you and me! So, what would you like to do first hyung?" Jungkook grinned, and Jimin blushed.
     "I want to eat....and watch a movie before we get to the....mating."
     "Aw Jiminie hyung you're so shy~"
     "S-Shut up you brat! Just go get my food!" the smaller whined, and the taller chuckled. "I want some steak. Wagyu steak."
     "Jeez hyung do you know how expensive that is?!"
     ".....It's what Jihwan wants..."
     "Fine fine I'll go see what I can do. I'll be right back hyungie so don't go anywhere and just stay in bed ok?"
"Ok Jungkookie." Jimin smiled fondly as Jungkook nodded, and walked out of the room.
Looks like it's just you and me Jihwanie~

Soon, Jungkook made it back with the cooked Wagyu beef. Apparently he had told Seokjin about it, who had coincidentally had some in his freezer to cook for Jimin. So the eldest alpha just cooked it for the two and sent it off with Jungkook.
The two ate and Jungkook laid down next to the older so they can watch their movie. But as the movie progressed, Jimin got more restless. And soon, he was in Jungkook's lap with a huff.
"Hyung?" came Jungkook's amused laugh. "You ok?" the orange haired omega whined and squirmed in the younger' slap, awakening his cock. "W-Wait Jimin hyung-" Jimin bent down and kissed Jungkook, their tongues tangling against each other.
       "Hyungie you're so insatiable~" Jungkook grinned cheekily, and Jimin whined as the alpha's hands stopped his grinding. "Jiminie hold on-" Jungkook moaned against the omega's neck as the older trembled in his hands, a sign that the omega was impatient.
       And then Jungkook's wet tongue flicked against one of Jimin's mate marks, and Jimin gasped, his hips bucking up. Then the bigger started sucking on the smaller's neck, leaving a small bruise right at the top of the mark that Namjoon left.
      "If I suck on Namjoon hyung's mark, do you think that he would feel it?" Jungkook murmured, rubbing Jimin's hips. But he didn't let the omega answer as he kissed him again, letting his tongue slither inside of Jimin's open mouth. The omega's eyes drifted shut as he felt his mate taking over his lips, sucking on the orange haired man's bottom lip.
      Jimin's small hands slithered to the back of Jungkook's hair, running his hands through his long locks. His short fingers tugged on the young alpha's dark strands when Jungkook harshly but his lip, and Jimin squeaked. l
       "Get on your back for me hyung." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear, and the omega nodded dazedly, shakily sitting up and Jungkook moved as the older man laid down on his back in the middle of the bed. Then the alpha crawled towards the omega, and he stuck his knee between Jimin's leg as he hovered above the smaller. He grinded down against Jimin, the two panting heavily as they rutted against each other.
      "Take off your clothes Jungkookie!" Jimin whined, and Jungkook snorted yet sat up, kneeling in front of the omega as he slipped off  his t-shirt. Then he stood up and took off his shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. Leaving himself bare for Jimin to gape at.
       Jimin couldn't believe he had six amazingly sexy mates, and the omega couldn't be any happier.
        "How did I get so lucky with you guys...." Jimin smiled, causing Jungkook's cheeks to flush pink and a shy smile to arise on his face. Jungkook then got back on the bed, getting back in front of Jimin to kiss the omega's ankles, holding them in his hands. He then kissed up to Jimin's calves, then knees, and thighs. The alpha stuck his head inside of the omega's thighs, kissing the inner parts and sucking on the skin.
     Jungkook licked all the way up to Jimin's hole, immediately licking inside and making the omega screech and arch his back, gasping heavily.
      "F-fuck, that feels so good....!" Jimin whimpered, and Jungkookie grinned while holding up Jimin's legs. He happily ate the smaller out, slurping out every drop of slick dripping from the older. He then dropped one of Jimin's legs and grabbed onto the omega's cock, allowing Jimin to buck up in his hand.
      The only sounds inside the room were Jimin's high pitched moans and the wet sounds coming from his cock in Jungkooks hand and Jungkook's mouth inside of his hole.
       "Kookie you're gonna make me come if you keep up with this!" Jimin twitched, his chest heaving up and down as his climax approached. He didn't want to come until the young alpha was inside of him. "I-I'm ready now please....just fuck me!"
      "You can come twice can't you?" Jungkook taunted, his eyes flashing red. Jimin blushed, his eyes flashing blue. "Be a good omega and come for alpha ok?"
     "O-Ok Jungkookie..." Jimin gulped, allowing himself to let go as Jungkook's hand went faster around his member. Jungkook grinned cheekily as he felt the omega tense up under his hand every time he palmed them
tip of the omega's cock.
     "You look so pretty like this hyung..." the brunet alpha praised, and Jimin flushed a deeper red. Jimin moaned and groaned at every compliment Jungkook threw his way, getting him closer and closer to coming. The omega didn't last long as soon as Jungkook let go of his other leg to squeeze his ass.
      Jimin ends us coming all over Jungkook's hand, his chest moving up and down as he shuddered and twitched.
     "You ok Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook mused, and Jimin nodded with a pout. "Are you ready for more? Or do you need to wait?"
     "No I-I'm ready now it's ok..." Jimin gulped, putting his hands above his head. "You can do what you please Jungkookie. I'm yours.."
     "And I'm yours as well Jiminie hyung~" Jungkook smiled fondly, running his hand through Jimin's damp orange hair. Then the alpha looked down at his come filled hand, wiping it against the bedsheets. Jungkook then rubbed the omega's cheek, letting his hand roam down the older's body. All the way down to his rim, where he circled it until he stuck two fingers inside.
     Jimin moaned as he felt his alpha's fingers prod inside of the omega before he entered another finger. Jungkook's long fingers reached all the way to Jimin's prostate, and the young wolf stabbed the elder's prostate repeatedly. Jungkook was being very thorough and careful as he fingered the omega.
       "J-Jungkookie I think I'm ready now..." Jimin huffed out, and Jungkook pulled
his fingers out with a curt nod. The alpha's hands then went to his ass, pulling them apart to stare at the glistening slick coating Jimin's asshole. Jungkook then lathered his hand in Jimin's slick, wrapping his hand around his cock and making sure his entire dick is covered by the sticky slick. Making sure to keep eye contact with the omega, Jungkook took his dick in his hands and pushed the head of his cock inside of Jimin's winking hole.
       Jimin gargled on his drool, his moan catching in his throat as Jungkook bottomed out inside of him, and the two sighed in relief. Jungkook let out a small grunt as Jimin moved his hips to get more comfortable, and the omega whined a bit. when he bottoms out. The alpha's eyes were concentrating on where his cock has completely disappeared into Jimin.
     The brunet aloha gripped Jimin's hips as tight as couple, and then suddenly slammed into his omega mate again, earning a whimper from his smaller. Jimin's moans and cries filled the room every time Jungkook relentlessly thrusted into the omega.
     "Jungkookie....!" Jimin gasped out, his voice muffled by the pillow covering his whole face. Jungkook growled and rippled the pillow from Jimin, throwing it against the ground.
     "I wanna hear you..." the alpha snarled, pounding into the smaller with record speed. He hit the omega's prostate with every thrust of his cock, and the two could hear the bed scrapping against the wooden floor, but they didn't care at all. Both Jungkook and Jimin could feel themselves getting closer to their orgasm; they just needed one more small push to throw them over the edge.
       They're both covered in sweat, come, and slick; which didn't feel too good. Jimin began to feel the effects of overstimulation as Jungkook fucked into him over and over again, never stopping his pace. As he rammed into Jimin, Jungkook took the omega's cock in his hands against and began to get him off, and Jimin's cock twitched heavily in his hands as Jungkook came inside of the smaller. And then, after a couple of precise thrusts, Jimin was coming as well. And then, the two fell asleep, holding each other with matching sleepy smiles.

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!!!!😭😭ive been so busy this past week that i was unable to keep up w my schedule and im so sorry. but next week will hopefully go back to the way it was.