Epilogue

months later......

"Hey quit it!" a yell was heard from outside of his room, and Jimin groaned quietly. "Leave me alone Jin hyung!"
"You started it you brat! Just accept you suck at Mario Kart and I'll stop!" another voice shrieked, and Jimin sighed irritably, sitting up with a loud groan. The house suddenly got quiet, and thundering footsteps ran towards their room. And Jimin widened his eyes when the room door burst open to show his six alphas running inside with panicked expressions on their faces.
       "Are you ok Jiminie???" Hoseok asked, his scent strong with worry.
       "Is Jihwan coming?!" Jin shrieked.
      "Will I have to pack a bag or something?!" Namjoon ran around the room, looking around for Jimin's hospital bags. Yoongi stood by the door, watching them with a deadpan expression on his face. He and Jimin made eye contact, and he winked at the omega. Jungkook and Taehyung crawled onto the bed to quickly scent their omega, trying to sense if he was in labor or not.
        "Will you guys quit it-I'm fine!" Jimin protested, his scent spiking up. The alphas all stopped to stare at their omega, a breath of relief leaving their mouths. "Jeez don't be too happy to bring our wonderful pup into this world."
     "Guys stop smothering Jimin." Yoongi complained lightheartedly, walking up to the two youngest alphas and slapping the back of their heads. "Cmon. Me and Jin hyung cooked. Jiminie, are you coming??"
    "I don't know if I can even get out of this stupid bed!" Jimin whined, kicking his feet up a bit. "My feet hurt, my chest hurts, and my face feels so fat! I hate being pregnant! Jihwan needs to hurry up out! I feel like a beached whale!"
     "Baby that's because you're not elevating your feet when we tell you to." Namjoon chuckled fondly, sitting near the omega's feet. "Don't you remember that book that your doctor gave you?"
     "Yea but I barely read it." Jimin crossed his arms and pouted, "I am hungry though. I want snacks. Can we go to the store and get some snacks for me and Jihwan? I promise it won't be too long alphas...." the six taller wolves froze at the words uttered from their mate's mouth, and their alphas were on high alert.
     "You promise not to complain as soon as we get into the store?" Hoseok crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, and the now blond omega huffed and rolled his eyes. "You do it all of the time...."

        Once the restraining order against his mother and Ravi was accepted, Jimin felt like changing his hair

        Once the restraining order against his mother and Ravi was accepted, Jimin felt like changing his hair. His orange hair represented when he was under the control of his mother and ex-alpha, and he wanted something new to signify his release. But when Jimin wanted something, his alphas would always be right behind him.
     As soon as Jimin dyed his hair blond, Yoongi suddenly decided to dye his hair black to try and get his hair back healthy again.