Chapter 22

Jimin and his three friends stayed at the wonderful restaurant until dark hi, and they all headed to a furniture store. Jimin loves his friends; he really does. But the omega needed his own space in his bed, especially since his stomach took up most space. So Jimin, along with Sungwoon, Taemin, and Kai, all bought three small mattresses, blankets and pillows for themselves.
       They finally made it back to Jimin's apartment, where surprisingly, there was a present laying there out in the open. It was a small box; seemingly a jewelry box with a note on it.
      "Again?? Another present..?" Jimin hummed, waddling over to the box and picking it up, looking around. "Hello?? Anyone around here?!"
     "Jimin let's go inside." Taemin whined. "You can open it inside.."
      "Ok ok." the younger omega huffed. The four men walked inside, unknowing of the pair of eyes on them.
     He picked it up! Yes!

      As soon as Jimin picked up his present, Hoseok quickly ran off and went back to his apartment, where the others were waiting for the black haired alpha.
      "Did he take it??" Namjoon asked impatiently, tapping his foot.
      "Yea. He took it Joon. He and his friends went inside after he picked it up." Hoseok replied, sitting between Seokjin and Jungkook. "Now, who's next on the courting list for Jiminie?"
     "Jin." they all looked to the eldest, who immediately began to complain.
     "Aw why me?! I don't even have anything to give him yet and I can barely think of anything Jiminie would like! Can't it be Joon or Yoongi instead of me??" the alpha huffed, crossing his arms.
     "Nah." Joon smiled, "You are next on the chopping block, then it's me."
     "Whatever...if it must be done it has to be done."
     WHAT CAN I EVEN MAKE FOR JIMIN?!

     Once Jimin was inside, he immediately tore the packaging on the box and gasped,
     "It is a jewelry box!" the omega's eyes were wide, and Taemin and Sungwoon sat next to him.
     "Open it Minie." Taemin smiled encouragingly and Jimin nodded. "It looks like a bracelet box.." The omega gulped and slowly opened it, gasping in surprise. "A....charm bracelet?" it was a silver charm bracelet, with a bunch of charms on it. A cat charm, squirrel charm, ballet shoes, an orange, tiny feet that seemingly was supposed to be baby feet, a libra zodiac sign, a rainbow, a clematis flower, and a pink tourmaline gemstone charm.
     "It's so pretty..." Sungwoon looked in awe while Jimin delicately touched it. "Who would
give something so...expensive like this to you?"
     "I...I don't know.." Jimin glanced at the cute squirrel charm, remembering the note. "There was a note! I forgot!" the orange haired omega grabbed the note, reading it with wide eyes.

          hey jiminie,
     i know this is sudden, but whatever. i wanted to give this to you because i care about you a lot. so i will explain each charm to you, and why they remind me of you.
     i put the cat because you remind me of a cat(thats a dumb reason i know), the squirrel is supposed to be me because i want you to be reminded of me everywhere you go, ballet shoes because I've seen your awards, but I haven't seen you dance!
     the baby feet because of jihwan, the orange because of your soft hair, the libra sign because you are a libra, rainbow because they are signs of hope and you give me hope every time i see your face, the clematis flower because you were born in october and this is the birth flower of the month, and the last one is a pink tourmaline gemstone charm for the same reason as the clematis flower. all of these things remind me so much of you; darling you.
     i am the second gift, and there will be more. i love you my darling omega~
         j.h.

     "This...This was amazing." Jimin sniffed, and his friends stared at the omega as he started to cry in earnest.
     "Jimin it seems like you're being courted by someone.." Kai spoke up.
     "By who though?"
     "We all who this is Jimin." Sungwoon stared at the younger, who froze. "And it seems that you realized it too."
     "I-It couldn't be...who would they court me?? They have each other...they don't want an omega with a child that isn't even theirs.."
     "Jimin you can't speak for them. We've told you this before." Taemin chastised, and the pregnant omega pouted. "Like we said, you can't speak for them when they aren't here to defend themselves."
     "You're right...but which one-Hoseok hyung.." Jimin wiped his tears, quickly putting the bracelet on his dainty wrists. "It's so pretty..can you thank him for it once you see him tomorrow Taeminie hyung?"
     "Of course I can Jiminie." the older omega smiled fondly. "Well, it's now time for bed. We should get these mattresses settled so we can sleep." and Jimin nodded.
     "Alright I'll be there; I just want some time to myself.." and the three older men nodded, leaving the omega sitting on the couch.

     "Park Jiyeon? Your car is ready for you to head to Seoul." the woman sitting in her living room looked up from her phone, nodded.
     "Good." she replied, "Are my bags packed? Is Jimin's room ready?" the beta in front of her nodded, and she nodded back. "Perfect. Let's go."

     Seokjin woke up in the middle of the night, surrounded by his soon-to-be mates. All
except one; Yoongi. The eldest smiled fondly and sneakily got out of bed.
     "Ok..." he whispered, tugging down his shirt that rode up his stomach in his sleep. The six alphas were currently sleeping at Namjoon and Yoongi's apartment, with the six rotating between the three apartments. "What can I cook for Jimin..? Needs to be something that he and his students can eat..I can't bake that well, so it would have to be something easy.."
      "Look it up hyung." Jin jumped at the voice, turning around to see Yoongi sitting on the couch in the dark.
     "Holy shit Yoongi you scared me." Jin hissed.
     "Do you want my help?" the second oldest stood up, heading over to the blond.
     "Yea sure. Hey, I found a recipe!"
     "What does it look like? Oh-this looks easy enough.." and Jin chuckled.
     "Yea; I'm not much of a baker. More like a cook you know? Jimin...Jimin bakes. Which is why I want to bake something for him instead of buying something you know?" and Yoongi nodded.
     "Yea I know. Let's make it together hyung."
Yoongi smiled brightly, and Jin suddenly brought him in for a kiss. "H-Hyung.."
     "You're amazing Yoongi." Jin ruffled Yoongi's soft mint hair, and the younger blushed hotly. "Let's make this right!"