Chapter 31: Minjoon🔞

They all decided they would do the mating in order. The alphas who didn't give their courting presents to Jimin yet would go last. So Namjoon quickly gave Jimin his own courting gift; a baby book for Jihwan, which immediately made the omega cry happy tears.
       So they all decided that Namjoon would be the first to mate Jimin since he was their pack alpha. But first, Jimin had to wait with Sungwoon, Kai, and Taemin as the other alphas mated each other first. They all came back to the omega with proud grins, showing off their fresh bites.
     And then, after about a week of the alphas mating each other, and taking rest days for the bites to heal, it was finally Jimin's turn. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. And apparently Namjoon was taking him out on a date before they would go to the heat and rut facility.
      So Jimin was currently deciding between outfits for the evening, while his friends sat on the bed and watched him.
      "What about this?" Jimin showed his outfits off to his friends, who hummed thoughtfully. The omega was wearing a large off-white sweater with stretchy grey maternity pants, along with some comfortable sneakers.
      "It's cute!" Taemin replied. "You look beautiful Jiminie....I'm so proud of you~"
      "Yea it looks really comforting" Sungwoon grinned. "And you look happy, which is really good."
      "Namjoon will love it...." Kai chuckled, and Jimin smiled shyly, picking at the ends of his sweater.
      I'm so excited!!

      After a while, the four friends migrated to the living room. And suddenly, someone knocked on the door and Taemin quickly got up and answered it to see Namjoon on the other side, looking nervous while holding a bouquet of marigolds.
       He stepped inside, and faltered at the sight of Jimin sitting on the couch. His faded orange hair was now brighter and more lively, and it was parted to the side with a white flower clip attached to the other side. He had light makeup on as well, and a thing golden necklace dangling from his unmarked neck. Namjoon kept staring at his neck until Jimin cleared his throat, and the tall alpha blushed and looked to see the omega smirking at him.
"Hi alpha!" Jimin smiled and tried to get up, but his center of gravity shifted and he fell
onto the couch with a grunt. "I can't get up! Can you help me hyungie?"
"Of course baby~" Namjoon smiled fondly, slightly bowing to Jimin's friends as they nodded their heads back. "Ready to go Jiminie?" the alpha looked to the orange haired omega, who nodded with pink cheeks. Then, the two left, ready for their date.

       The movie was amazing, but Jimin got more and more antsy as they made their way to the heat and rut facility.
     "You ok Jiminie?" Namjoon asked, reaching out to grab the younger's hand.
     "Yea I'm ok.....just a little nervous. I haven't had sex since...."
     "It's alright. I'll be gentle." Jimin blushed madly at the words of the alpha, and his scent spiked up. Namjoon's nose twitched at the heightened scent of peaches, and he held in a growl as Seokjin stopped at the facility.
"I'll be in the room next to your room ok?" the eldest looked to Namjoon and Jimin, who nodded. "Be safe, and don't be too rough with Jimin. He isn't an alpha, and he's pregnant as well. I still have marks on my body from when we mated."
"Sorry hyung." Namjoon chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.
"Now get out so I can park." the two nodded and got out of the car, and Jin drove away. The two then walked up to the heat and rut facility, and they bowed to the beta working the desk up front as they walked to their room.
As soon as they got there, and they got inside, Namjoon softly grabbed Jimin's soft, small hands and led the omega to the large bed in the middle of the room. Jimin gasped as his lips were encased by the alpha's as he sat down on the bed and gently pushed the omega down so he would be laying on his back. Namjoon's lips were as soft as pillows on top of Jimin's plush lips.
"Get in the middle of the bed." Namjoon murmured in the younger's ear, gently biting it as Jimin moaned quietly and moved to the middle of the bed, his head on the pillows. Jimin trembled in anticipation as Namjoon crawled over his body, and the alpha bent down to kiss the omega's collarbones.
The grey haired alpha's tongue darted out to lick the mark he made on Jimin's collar, and the omega whined and squirmed. The orange haired man could feel slick coming from his hole, and he knew Namjoon could smell it as the alpha growled and bit a little too hard on the omega's neck.
"Hyung....!" Jimin gasped, grasping onto the older's shoulder.
"Did I hurt you baby?" Namjoon asked, glancing up at the younger.
"N-No it felt good..." the alpha nodded with a light smirk, sitting up to look at the omega panting under him.
"You're so beautiful baby..." Namjoon smiled fondly, caressing Jimin's heated cheeks. "Are you overwhelmed? Is Jihwan ok?"
"He's ok...he's quiet." Jimin licked his lips, and Namjoon watched the movement with rapt eyes.
"Do you want to take your clothes off baby?"
"Maybe....I'm a little shy..." Jimin gulped, crossing his arms against his chest with a frown. "I'm big..."
"You're big because you're growing a baby.." Namjoon chuckled, rubbing Jimin's stomach through the sweater. And when the omega finally uncrossed his arms, the alpha took off the sweater. He then took off Jimin's shoes, socks, and pants. Leaving the younger in his underwear.
"Aren't you gonna take off your clothes too?" Jimin pouted, staring up at the older, who smiled at the omega's impatience. Namjoon got off of the bed and took off his shirt, showing off the muscles he's been working on. "Hyung you're built!"
"Yea I've been working out with Jungkookie and Yoongi hyung..." Namjoon ducked his head, embarrassment coloring his cheeks. The grey haired man then took off his own pants, leaving himself in his briefs. Namjoon then got back on the bed and started to kiss the omega again, deliberately running his hand down Jimin's stomach, caressing the stretch marks on his sides.
"Hyung stopppp that's embarrassing!" Jimin whined as Namjoon stopped kissing him, bending down to kiss the omega's bellybutton. "Hyung!!"
"What? It's so cute~"
"Jeez..." Jimin tried to hide his face in his hands, but Namjoon smacked his teeth and grabbed Jimin's hands, pinning them down to his sides. "Wha-"
"Keep your hands there." Namjoon commanded gently, and smirked once the omega's scent spiked again. Jimin nodded and Namjoon let go of the smaller's wrists, trailing his hands down to Jimin's boxers as he left brushing marks on the shorter's stomach. Then, he stuck his hand in Jimin's boxer, taking a hold of the omega's leaking cock, making Jimin squeak in surprise.
Jimin moaned and squirmed as Namjoon took off his boxers, now leaving the omega naked. Then, much to Jimin's surprise, Namjoon began to suck him off. The omega trembled and arched his back, murmuring incoherently.
"Can I please move my hands??" Jimin asked, looking down at the older with tears in his yes.
"Yes you can baby." Namjoon popped off of Jimin's member, smiling at the omega. Then he went back and Jimin gasped and grabbed Namjoon's grey strands, pulling with a moan.
The alpha stared into the omega's eyes, his own pupils turning a ruby red. They were dark with desire and lust. And then, his fingers gripped onto Jimin's asscheeks, spreading them apart and circling a finger against his rim. Jimin gasped and clenched, trying to get Namjoon's finger inside. Namjoon chuckled and Jimin whined, glaring at the older.
"Come on hyungie don't be mean!" Jimin pouted, and Namjoon nodded as he slowly stuck his finger inside Jimin.
"I need you to relax for me ok baby?" the alpha looked to the omega, who nodded tensely and deeply breathed in and out as Namjoon pumped his finger inside of him.
As Jimin relaxed, he got more and more aroused. And then he started begging Namjoon for another finger, wiggling his hips. Then the grey haired alpha added another, and another until he had three fingers pumping in and out inside of Jimin. Which made the omega basically delirious with pleasure. He moaned and whimpered, and Namjoon bit and sucked marks into his pale skin.
And finally, Namjoon sat up from on top of the younger and got off of the bed, taking off his boxers. Jimin stared with wide eyes at Namjoon. Namely, Namjoon's cock.
"Will that fit...?" the omega gasped out, his body shaking. "It looks...." Namjoon snorted and got back on the bed, kneeling in front of the younger. And then, he grabbed a pillow from behind Jimin and stuck it under the omega, then taking Jimin's legs and putting them over his thighs. Namjoon then gathered slick from Jimin's rapidly leaking hole, and he slicked up his cock, pressing it against Jimin's rim.
"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked, glancing to the blissed out omega. Who nodded and sniffed, grabbing another pillow and hugging it to his chest, gasping loudly as Namjoon pushed into the smaller's body, stopping to see if the omega was comfortable.
He kept pushing in slowly until their hips were connected, and he watched as Jimin panted heavily.
"Fuck...." Namjoon panted, holding his alpha back as his eyes flickered between brown and red. Jimin whimpered, moving his hips.
"Hyungie please move...! " Jimin gulped in deep breaths as Namjoon started to slowly thrust into Jimin's pliant body. Jimin's moans grew in higher pitches as Namjoon moved faster, his own eyes shining gold.
The omega bit his kiss-swollen lips while Namjoon pounded into him, making their hips collide roughly.
"F-Faster...!" Jimin begged, wrapping his legs around Namjoon's waist. "Pl-please!!"
"As you wish omega." the older spoke with a lopsided grin, and Jimin squealed as Namjoon went deeper inside of him. He felt like the alpha was in his womb, caressing his prostate work precise hits. Jimin babbled and cried, the bed harshly rocking back onto the wall behind it.
Jimin's moans were high and sweet, and he felt his orgasms approaching.
"Hyung I'm close!" Jimin gritted out. "M-Mate me now..!" Namjoon grunted against Jimin's neck as confirmation, jackhammering into the petit omega's hole, pulling the younger's hips back to meet his strokes. Namjoon sniffed for Jimin's scent gland, and once he found it, he started to scent the younger, and encasing Jimin with his deep sandalwood scent. The omega shuddered and gasped as Namjoon suddenly bit down, making Jimin with his bite. That sudden pain took the omega over the edge, and he came.
       Jimin's hole clenched onto Namjoon's cock, and it was so tight that the alpha couldn't help but to come right after the younger, filling Jimin up. Jimin blearily held up his head as soon as the alpha let go of his neck, and Namjoon tilted his own head for the omega to bite him back. The orange haired man sat up a bit, searching for Namjoon's scent gland and biting down, their mating now finally complete.

The Pretty Omega Next Door(Jimin-Centric)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें