Chapter 10

Jimin gasped out in awe as Jungkook pulled up to their gym, and parked his car.
     "Alright we're here." the younger alpha grinned and Taehyung yawned, stretching his arms.
"It's so big!" Jimin giggled, unbuckling his seat belt. The two alphas then got out of the car, and Taehyung went to go help Jimin out as well.
"I hope you enjoy being here with us Jimin." Taehyung smiled.
     "Of course I will Taehyungie!" the omega replied with sparkling eyes, tucking a piece of his orange hair behind his ear. "I'm ready to learn!"
     "Ok then! Let's go learn!" Taehyung grinned, his warm cedarwood scent coiling through the air. The alphas then gently pushed Jimin in front of them, somewhat protecting the pregnant omega from the street they had to cross to get to the gym. Jimin flushed at the attention and smiled to himself, the three walking to the gym doors. A woman sitting down behind the desk looked up from
her computer and widened her eyes, staring at the alphas behind Jimin.
"Good morning!" she smiled with pink cheeks, staring at them with sultry eyes. "What can I do for you both~"
"All three of us want to get inside. I can pay for the omega." Taehyung said with a blank face, crossing his arms. Jimin felt huge looking at the beautiful omega in front of him; she was beautiful and skinny, nice figure and eyes. Flowing black hair and plump lips that curled up a bit when she noticed Jimin standing in front of Jungkook and Taehyung.
She looked nothing like Jimin, she was prettier. Which made his omega whine sadly. But when he felt a hand sneak to his waist to hold it, he flushed down to his chest and glanced up. It was Jungkook, and he was staring at Jimin with concern.
"Are you ok?" the younger asked, staring into his eyes. "Do you feel sick or anything? Hungry?"
"N-No I'm ok." Jimin replied sheepishly. "You two should go into the gym. I can wait outside!"
"Nonsense." Taehyung scoffed, subtly glaring at the woman as she tried to flirt with him. "You can stay with us alright? We don't want anything to happen to you."
"Ok...." Jimin relented with a sigh, looking down at his feet with pink cheeks.
"Here you go sirs." the omega woman bared her neck a bit as she gave Taehyung and Jungkook their cards, and subtly glared at Jimin as she gave him his own gym card. "Anything else I can do? Because I can do anything."
"How about stop flirting with customers and actually do your job." Jungkook scoffed, making the woman frown and bow her head in shame of being rejected. She glanced at Jimin, who was staring up at the two alphas with a large smile on his gorgeous face. The omega woman scoffed and looked up.
"I understand sir." she gritted out and Jungkook and Taehyung held Jimin's hands, walking inside of the gym.

"Ok Jiminie." Taehyung started, his long black hair in a small ponytail. Jungkook's long black hair was tied into a bun, with his black curls falling on his face. "You can go sit down on that bench and watch us! Could we put our bags next to your feet so no one takes it?" and the omega nodded, the two alphas walking to a bench and putting their bags down.
"Here we go! Jiminie I'm gonna be better than Jungkookie~" the older alpha grinned cockily, making the younger scoff. "Watch me ok??"
"Ok!" Jimin smiled and gave the two a thumbs up. "I'm cheering you on!"
"Yea right. You know I have more muscles than you." Jungkook sneered competitively, crossing his arms.
"Yea we know muscle pig."
"I-I AM NOT A MUSCLE PIG."
"Whatever you say Jungkookie~let's go! Jiminie you'll watch us right??" the two younger men turned to the older omega, who giggled and nodded. The alphas grinned ans ran off, each doing their own workouts. Jungkook was on treadmill, and Taehyung was working out with a barbell.
      I miss working out.... the omega thought with a sigh, staring at the alphas. Soon, they started to get sweaty. And hot. And Jimin was starting to get bothered. Why are they so hot....and strong....
When Jimin was in highschool, all his friends would make fun of his apparently well known strength kink. The omega would blush and punch them, and would refuse to buy them lunch. But now Jimin knows of his kinks, and they are straight in his face. Strong wolves all around, and the orange haired man squirmed where he sat.
Calm down Jimin it's just sweaty men.....nothing to get aroused to at all! I'll be ok....hopefully...

"Do you think our plan is working?" Taehyung asked, trying his hardest to not look at Jimin.
"I think it is. I can smell his scent rising up a bit." Jungkook chuckled back. "It's sweet; Jiminie hyung's scent was always sweet."
"Like peaches...."
     "Yea! Like peaches! I can smell it from here. So that means Jimin is somewhat attracted to both of us!"
     "That isn't good. What if some of us don't want to share Jimin? That sounds bad but it's true."
     "Tae hyung. We've all been friends for a while now, and we've all done and seen shit about each other that we don't already know. Shit, I'm pretty sure that Joonie hyung and Yoongi hyung are lowkey fucking." and at that, Taehyung gasped.
     "They are always touchy with each other!!" the older alpha hissed. "I knew something was going on with them!"
     "I'm not even surprised at this point if they were. I had sex with Jin hyung before, and I seen you and Hoseok hyung making out when we all went to that club for friend night that one time. Joonie hyung told me once that he had a crush on Hoseokie hyung at one point. And Jin hyung as well. Trust me; we all had a crush on one another at some point in time."
     "I didn't even know Namjoon hyung was attracted to alphas! A-And you saw us kissing????!!"
     "You two weren't exactly being discreet. Plus, I don't think Namjoonie hyung really has a type. Like most of us. I mean, I wouldn't mind dating an alpha, beta, or omega. It's just a person to me."
     "Jungkookie you're so wise~"
     "S-Shut up!"
     "Aw are you blushing??!"
     "Ok I'm working out-wait. Do you smell that?" and Taehyung looked to the younger alpha. "It's Jimin. He smells upset."

                 ⚠️tw: unwanted advances⚠️

     Jimin was happily watching Jungkook and Taehyung bicker and joke with each other when someone sat down next to him. It was a man; an alpha to be exact. The omega scrunched his nose up at the sweat smell coming off of the alpha.
     I don't like his scent..... Jimin thought to himself as the man smiled charmingly at him.
      "What are you doing here all alone? I didn't think pregnant omegas came to gyms~" the man chuckled, staring at Jimin's stomach.
     "I'm not here to exercise. And even at that, this is none of your business." Jimin replied with a gulp, glancing to Jungkook and Taehyung. But the two were too emerged in their own conversation to try and help the orange haired omega.
      "Aw the omega has a mouth on him~how cute. But it won't be cute in a while get me?"
     "Sir please leave me alone."
     "Or what?"
     "Or else we'll get angry and beat you to a fucking pulp." a growl came from behind Jimin and he gasped, turning around to see Jungkook and Taehyung glaring at the alpha. "So I suggest you leave him alone. Unless you want to leave this place with broken bones."