Chapter 20

Jungkook was nervous; very nervous. The six alphas decided that he would be first for the plan, but it still made him nervous and anxious. Jimin was very important to him, to all of them. So if he rejected them, they don't know what they would do.
The young alpha was currently in front of a baby store, and the long haired alpha gulped. But he was shaken out of his nerves when someone laughed loudly behind him, slapping his back.
      "You're going crazy about this Jungkookie." the grey haired man next to him chuckled, making Jungkook blush. "Calm down, you'll find something!"
"I want this to go well Bam Bam....we really care about him." the taller replied. "I want to find something really special for him.."

      "It seems very sweet Kook

"It seems very sweet Kook." the other, taller, black haired man smiled, slapping the back of the other. "He'll love it no matter what!"
"Thanks Yugyeom..."

      Jungkook was currently at a baby store with two of his friends

Jungkook was currently at a baby store with two of his friends. He had more, but they were pretty busy with their own jobs. He walked towards the store, opening the door. The beta and omega couple followed Jungkook as the three men walked inside.
He asked the couple for suggestions since they themselves have a three year old child that was currently at their home with a babysitter.
"So this omega...." Yugyeom started, looking around the pretty pink store. "He's really special to you guys huh..?"
"Yea....I've known him since high school." Jungkook replied with an absentminded hum, picking up a small baby blue blanket but putting it back down. "And Hoseokie hyung and the others, they really like him too. So we've come up with a plan to court him; all six of us."
"Gyeomie look!" Bam Bam called out, getting the attention of the alpha and omega. "This will be perfect for Samoa right??" Bam Bam grinned, holding a small elephant in his hands.
"That's cute Bam; let's get it!" the taller replied, walking over to his mate but stopping. "You'll be ok by yourself right Jungkook?"
"I can try and find something; you can go to your mate." Jungkook smiled nervously, and Yugyeom nodded with a smile and walked over to his beta mate.
Jungkook looked around, humming to himself. And that's when he saw it, the perfect looking stuffed cat. It was a calico one, and it seemed to stare Jungkook in the eyes with a sewn on smile. Which made the alpha slightly uneasy. But.....he felt drawn to it, so the black haired boy walked up to it. But as he grabbed it, another hand grabbed it as well and tried to take it.
     "Hey!" Jungkook hissed, and dragged it from the hand. Jungkook and the other person were basically playing tug-of-war, trying to get it from the other's hand. But Jungkook growled and suddenly yanked it, taking it from
the other person's hands. Once it was in his own hands, another alpha popped up from the other side, and she glared at Jungkook.
     "Hey I looked at it first!" the other alpha growled, and Jungkook growled back.
     "Well I grabbed it first!" Jungkook retaliated, lowering his body a bit into a defensive stance. "So it's mine!"
     "My omega needs it! She likes calico cats!" the woman hissed, crossing her arms. "And this is a calico cat!!"
"And this is a courting gift for my omega! I need it more!" Jungkook huffed. "And it's in my hands, so you lose!"
"You little-" but the woman was interrupted by an employee, who had another replica of the calico in his hands.
"This is a baby store, and we have other customers. We have extras." the tired employee crossed her arms, giving the other stuffed cat to the other alpha. The beta employee left, leaving Jungkook alone with the other hot-headed alpha.

Jimin cracked his back as the day finally ended, humming to himself. He waved to his students, watching as they waddled out of his room.
"Someday that'll be you Jihwan~" the omega cooed, rubbing his stomach. When he heard a knock at the door, he looked up to se Sungwoon smiling at him.
"Hi Jiminie." the beta walked inside, sitting on top of the younger's desk.
"How was it? Did you make it??" Jimin asked, and Sungwoon grinned happily.
"I did! I'm your new co-worker!" and Jimin squealed, slowly getting up and hugging the older man.
"I'm so proud of you hyung! Ahhh we need to celebrate! Call up Taeminnie hyung and Kai hyung and tell them to get dressed! We'll meet us at this wonderful little dining place! How does that sound?"
"That sounds wonderful Minnie. I'll call them now!" Sungwoon walked away, and Jimin reached for his phone as well. But he stopped, his blood freezing.
I forgot....I can't call them to tell them the good news.... the orange haired omega gulped, sniffing a bit. He didn't realize he was crying until he saw Sungwoon run up to him and wipe his face for him.
"Oh Jiminie what's wrong??" the taller asked, his eyes staring at Jimin worryingly.
"I-I can't call them!" Jimin started to full on wail, uncontrollable tears falling down his pale face.
"Who?? Jimin who are you talking about??"
"Namjoonie hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jinnie hyung, H-Hoseokie hyung, Taeh-hyungie, a-and Jungkookie!! I-I pushed them a-away!! And n-now they'll never speak t-to me!!"
"Jiminie please calm down...you just need to talk to them, and maybe they'll understand!"
"They won't....who would w-want to be with a-a pregnant omega??"
"You can't speak for them Jimin! I'm sorry to tell you this, especially since you're already crying up a storm, but you're acting stupid!"
"Hey!"
"Let hyung speak for a bit. Jimin, you can't speak or think for them. You don't know how they feel about you, or anything else. And frankly, you should've just let them talk to you Jimin. You can't just up and leave when you hear something you don't like..."
"I know...."
"Now wipe those tears, and talk to those alphas before they go crazy Jiminie...you need that closure on whether or not they have feelings for you."
"Thanks hyung...I really needed this...I'll talk to them when they aren't busy."
"That's my Jiminie~"

"It's so cute!" Taehyung grinned, sitting across from Jungkook. "Jungkookie that is such a good present!" the younger alpha was currently showing the older a picture of the gift that he bought for Jimin, and the two were cooing over it.
"Thanks.." Jungkook blushed. "I just hope that Jimin likes it...I remember from high school that he used to collect plushies. And so I bought something that reminded me of him; a cute cat....do you think it's stupid..?"
"Of course it's not stupid! I kinda want you to buy me a plushie too..." Taehyung went closer to Jungkook, who started to squirm a bit. "Can you buy hyung a stuffed animal too?"
"O-Of course I can!" the younger alpha huffed, grinning. "I'll buy you all some stuffed animals!!"
"Aw you're so sweet Jungkookie." and out of the blue, he kissed the shorter alpha on the cheek, smirking a bit. Jungkook squeaked and went red, grabbing the pillow from the couch and hiding his face.
"What are you two doing?" Hoseok chuckled, walking inside to see Taehyung flopping on top of Jungkook, who was laying on his sides. "Tae what did you do to Kook?"
"He's just shyyyyyyy~" the younger alpha grinned, and Jungkook growled. He suddenly flipped the other over, and the two started wrestling.
     "You two are too much..."

     Jimin and Sungwoon walked towards Jimin's apartment, but they stopped.
     "Jimin what is that?" Sungwoon asked, but Jimin ignored him and walked closer to the gift box by his door. The omega slightly bent down and grabbed it, huffing a bit.
     "....It's a gift." Jimin raised his eyebrows, tearing it open. "A.....cat...?"
     Where did this come from...?