Chapter 12

Namjoon and Yoongi quickly left their studio, Hoseok left his dance studio, and Seokjin left his house. They were all going to Taehyung and Hoseok's house, where Jungkook said they would be.
"I'm so worried..." Namjoon said, he and Yoongi getting out of the elevator and running to Taehyung and Hoseok's house. Seokjin and Hoseok were already at the door, knocking. "What if something happened to Jimin??? I would lose my mind...."
     "Hey guys." Yoongi panted, stopping by the other men. "What's going on?? Where is Jimin??"
     "Come in." they all jumped when Jungkook opened the door, allowing the men to come inside. "Sit please."
     "This sounds serious." Seokjin nervously chuckled. "Normally you two aren't this serious..."
     "Well this is something to talk about." Taehyung replied. "It's about Jimin."
     "I knew it. Is he ok????" Namjoon asked, his scent spiking up. "Where is he?"
     "We dropped him off at his doctor's appointment." Taehyung explained, "And he's fine. We just need to talk about him for a bit. Jungkook, take it away please." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.
     "Thank you Taehyung hyung. So we all have an attraction to Jimin correct?" and the six older men nodded with pink cheeks. "Well, it's possible that Jimin might like us as well. Or at least me and Taehyung know that Jimin likes us. And we looked up some stuff while you guys were coming here, so we know what to talk about. And I think we can come up with an agreement with each other. Look up polyamory relationships and come back to me and Tae hyung."
     "Polyamory?" Yoongi asked with his eyebrows raised. "What's that?"
     "We just said look it up hyung." Taehyung deadpanned, and the older alpha pouted.
"Sorry..." the mint haired alpha grumbled, and Namjoon ruffled his hair.
"Just go home and look it up." Jungkooo sighed. "Then we can actually talk about this whole situation." and the alphas nodded. "Ok, this meeting is adjourned. See you guys later."

     Everyone left, leaving Hoseok and Taehyung in their apartment alone.
      "Do I have to look it up?" Hoseok asked, "Can't you just tell me instead?"
     "Well.....polyamorous people have multiple relationships at the same time with each other. Polyamory is when you date like multiple people and can love many people in a more simpler way. Polyamory specifically refers to people who have multiple romantic relationships at the same time. So basically, we can all date each other and Jimin." Taehyung explained.
     "Wow. Would he even want to date all of us? We're a lot to handle..."
     "Maybe. We would just have to see for these next couple of days."
     "But he's pregnant. His due date is coming up. Would he want so many alphas around his pup?"
     "Like I said hyung, we need to talk to Jimin. But we can't stress him out right now because of the pup. So we will have to take us slow ans eventually talk with him."
     "Ok. That makes sense in a way. Now! To get rid of all this tension in the air, do you want to go eat out or something?" and Taehyung brightened.
     "Are you paying for me hyungie?? You know Taetae cant pay for anything~" and Hoseok grinned.
     "Since you are using your aegyo on me, then yes I will pay for you you big baby." the older alpha said, ruffling the younger's hair and making his cedarwood scsnt spike. "Come on~"
"Ok!" and the two got up and left, grinning at each other.
I wouldn't mind doing this with hyung every day...

Jungkook and Seokjin made it back to their apartment, where the two immediately sat down on their couch.
"Wanna play Mario Kook?" Jin asked, already setting up the Nintendo switch.
"Hell yea. I'll beat your ass though, so be warned." Jungkook grinned.
"No the fuck you won't you little shit."
"Yea yea we'll see old man."
"I'M NOT OLD!!!??" and Jungkook cackled. "Just shut up and grab the controller. And by the way, I've been in a poly relationship before I met you guys."
"Really???" Jungkook gasped and the older alpha nodded. "What were their names?"
"Ken and Sandeul. They were everything to me, until they decided that they didn't need me in their relationship anymore."
"Oh hyung I'm so sorry...."
"Eh it's fine. The relationship wasn't built on trust like ours is. It was full of jealousy and toxicity."
"That sounds horrible...."
"It was. Which that is why I'm so glad to have people like you guys in my life~"
"Ahhh hyung you're so cheesy..."
"You love it~"
"Unfortunately."

Jimin was at his appointment, nervously sitting down in the chair waiting for his doctor. Once the door opened, Jimin quickly looked to the door.
"Good afternoon Mr. Park." the woman smiled.
"Hello again Dr. Ho." Jimin replied, fiddling with his fingers nervously.
"Jiminie you don't have to be so formal with me you know~"
"Sorry. Hey Jessi noona."

     "Ok let's get started

     "Ok let's get started. So how it little Jihwan doing?" the alpha woman asked.
     "He's doing pretty good noona! He's been pretty quiet, which worries me. I play this little CD my neighbor gave me, and it calms him. But he's been too calm, and I'm kind of scared."
     "It's alright to be scared. He's probably fine, but I'll do a check up anyways just to see. Lay back for me Jiminie." the omega nodded and went over to the large chair, where he laid down. Jessi went over to him and unbuttoned the medical dress, showing his large stomach.
     "This'll be cold." the orange haired man shuddered, wincing once the doctor squirted the cold liquid on him. "Like I said, cold."
     "You always complain about it Jiminie~" Jessi chuckled and Jimin smiled. The alpha then took the sonographer and rubbed it on the omega's belly, looking for the small pup inside. "Jimin look." and Jimin looked to the screen.
     "Jihwan..." Jimin's eyes widened and Jessi smiled.
     "He looks to be pretty healthy. Do you want to hear his heartbeat?" and the omega quickly nodded. The blonde doctor then handed over the headphones to the orange haired omega, and he quickly took them. He put them on and gasped, his son's heartbeat in his ears.
      "Amazing...."
      "So nothing seems to be wrong with him; he's just very quiet it seems. So you have nothing to worry about. You only need to think of the birth and why you smell like two different alphas."
     "Yea ok-wait you can smell them noona????"
     "Yep. Now spill the tea kid." and Jimin explained, from him being mean mugged by the receptionist to getting hit on by a another alpha. "And then they scented me because I smelled like the alpha. I leaked slick."
     "So that's why I smelled slick coming from you when I walked in! Jimin! You have two admires!"
     "Maybe....but I have more than one it seems..."
       "WHAT?!? How many???"
     ".......Six."
     "Oh Jimin you poor thing..."

Jimin made it outside of the office, carrying a picture in his hand. He picked up his phone and dialed a number, tapping his feet.
"Hello?" a voice answered.
"Hey hyung! Can you come and pick me up?" Jimin asked sheepishly.
"Yea sure! Me and Taehyung just left a restaurant, but we can pick something up for you!" Hoseok smiled through the phone, and Taehyung's head popped up.
"Can you?"
"It would be our honor Jimin!" Taehyung yelled on the other side. "We'll be by there soon!"
"Ok bye hyung!" and the two hung up. Jimin looked down to his stomach, rubbing it gently with a serene smile.
Park Jihwan....I'll never let anyone hurt you....

I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY I AM SO SORRY!!!! SO TODAY WILL HAVE TWO UPDATES OK😩😩😩