Chapter 32: Jinmin🔞

As Jimin was sleeping and recovering from the mating with Namjoon yesterday night, there was a sudden knock on the door and Namjoon croaked out,
       "Come in." the door opened to show Seokjin coming inside with water and food. "Oh hey hyung. What time is it...?"
       "It's around noon. You two slept for a long time." Jin replied with a chuckle.
       "Yea Jiminie is still recovering." Jin nodded and gave the food and water to Namjoon, who gulped it all down. "You ready to switch now? I think I have to help Yoongi hyung at the studio."
        "Yea I don't mind if we switch now." and the taller alpha nodded and he slowly got up from the comfortable bed, groaning quietly. "I need to take a shower first." Namjoon then turned around and walked into the bathroom . Leaving Jimin along with Jin.
I'm so nervous.....

      Jimin woke up to shuffling in the room, and he slowly opened his eyes to see Seokjin cleaning up the room.
     "Hi hyungie..." Jimin murmured, sitting up with a huff. "My back hurts..."
"Hi baby." Jin replied, smiling at the younger. "Joonie left to go to work. And we switched if it's ok with you."
     "It's ok....I wish he would've stayed for a bit so I could tell him bye..."
     "He's taking a shower right now." Jin chuckled, and they both turned to the bathroom door once it opened. It showed the tall alpha walking from out the bathroom with a towel tied to his waist. He smiled once he saw the omega up and staring at him.
     "Hi Jiminie." the grey haired alpha smiled and turned around to search his bags for acceptable clothes, and Jimin blushed at the small red marks decorating the older's back. "I'll be leaving in a bit to go to work. And meet up with Yoongi."
     "Ok...." Jimin gulped, and Namjoon turned back around to kiss Jin in his cheeks. The tallest of the three then put on his boxers, pants, shirt, socks, and shoes. Once he was done with that, Namjoon turned to the other alpha in the room and kissed him on his cheek.
     "I'll see you two later." he said, walking over to Jimin and kissing the omega on his forehead. "I love you two."
     "I....I love you too"! Jimin squeaked out, and the two alphas chuckled. "It's not funny...."
     "We love you too Joon." Seokjin smiled, kissing the alpha back. "Now leave before Yoongi yah gets pissed." Namjoon grinned and nodded, leaving the room finally.

     "Baby we should give you a bath real quick..." Jin murmured, looking to Jimin, who nodded shyly.
     "CN you help me up Jin hyung?" Jimin pouted at the older, who flushed up to his ears and cleared his throat. Seokjin walked towards the omega and Jimin scooted to the edge of the bed. Jin then grabbed the orange haired omega by his arms and pulled him up, and Jimin squeaked at the sudden strength of the taller.
     And Jimin's scent spiked up, which Jin noticed and smirked. The omega blushed and hid his face, and Seokjin and Jimin walked to the bathroom together. And to the orange haired man's surprise, there was bath water already drawn.
     "Hyung..." Jimin gulped, looking to the taller. "Did Namjoonie hyung do this? Or you?"
     "Me of course." Jin scoffed, the tips of his ears red. "I asked Sungwoon, Taemin, and Kai what you like in your baths and I put it in. I want you comfortable before we do anything..."
     "Hyung you're amazing!" Jimin turned to the alpha and hugged him tightly, which the alpha smiled fondly at. "It smells really good in here too!"
       "That's the bubble bath you're smelling my
love....." Seokjin held out his hands, allowing for Jimin to grab it. And since the omega was already naked, Jin just had to take off his clothes.
      "Alpha can I take your clothes off?" Jimin asked, shyly looking up at the alpha, who blushed and nodded. The younger grinned and waddled up to the older, and Seokjin held up his arms and Jimin took Jin's t-shirt off. "You might have to take your pants off because I can't bend~" Jin cackled and nodded, bending down to take his pants off, along with his socks, boxers and shoes.
       After they were both naked, the alpha grabbed the omega's hand and took him towards the large bathtub, and Seokjin got in first. The blond sat down, and he held out his hand for the omega to take. So Jimin hesitantly took the older's hand and he helped the small omega inside.
     Then, the two bathed. Seokjin gently washed Jimin, kissing his shoulders and wiping away the sweat and come from last night. After about thirty minutes, they were done and Jin was drying off Jimin. And he could smell the slick coming from the omega, but he didn't say anything as he directed the omega back towards the room, taking him to the bed and laying him down.
     "Hyungie kiss me.." Jimin whined, puckering his lips out for the alpha to kiss. Seokjin smiled and caught the younger's plump lips in a heated kiss, licking inside the omega's mouth and huffing.
     Jimin moaned and squirmed, wanting the alpha closer to him. So the orange haired man grabbed Jin by the shoulders and brought him down towards him, and Jin bit Jimin's plump bottom lip.
    "You ready for me to prep you?" Jin asked, and Jimin nodded. So the alpha sucked marks on Jimin's neck, his hands making their way to the omega's plush ass. "Lift your hips up for me omega." Seokjin looked down at the younger, who nodded and lifted his hips. That allowed for the alpha to put a pillow under Jimin's hips to make him more comfortable. Then, he licked into Jimin's mouth to
distract the younger, his fingers running down Jimin's sides.
As he kissed the smaller, Jin's fingers made their way to Jimin's hold, circling around it and pushing one in. The omega yelped and hissed, wiggling his hips to get more comfortable.
"You ok?" Jin asked, and Jimin huffed and nodded. "Jiminie if you can see yourself leaking so much for hyung. So wet for me huh baby~" the omega whimpered at the alpha's words, moving his hips to get the older's finger deeper inside of him. Then, he slid his ring finger in next to his middle finger, and started to thrust deeper into the shorter.
Long nimble fingers started scissoring into Jimin, preparing the orange haired omega for his cock. Seokjin changed the angle, and smirked once Jimin began to squeal and moan loudly, trembling in his hold.
"H-Hyung! There, right there, please, hyung!" Jimin screamed, openly sobbing while his toes curled. Jin stuck another finger inside and proceeded to jab his fingers into Jimin's prostate. Soon he had four of his fingers inside of the younger, pressing hard onto his prostate.
"Are you ready now Jiminie?" Jin asked, and Jimin quickly nodded, staring at his hyung with tears in his honey brown eyes.
"Please h-hyungie I'm ready!!" Jimin whined, kicking his feet and making Seokjin laugh.
"Ok baby." Jin chuckled, leaning closer into the omega's space. The alpha took a hold of his cock, leading it to Jimin's stretched hole. "This will be uncomfortable for a bit ok Jimin?" he looked to the smaller, who nodded with pouted lips. The orange haired man gasped at the pressure of Seokjin's cock head at his entrance.
Jin circled the slicked up hole with the tip of his cock, teasing the shorter and making Jimin whine and pout at him.
He rubbed his cock against the leaking hole, making sure to lubricate it so it would be smoother to slide inside of his omega, the bulbous head catching on Jimin's rim few times. And then, he slowly pushed inside and they both moaned in unison.
Seokjin dropped his head on Jimin's shoulder, scenting the omega and spreading his creamy vanilla scent into Jimin's mating mark that Namjoon made. He panted against Jimin's smooth pale skin.
       "Are you ready for me to move?" Seokjin gritted out, his hips itching to move. 
      "Y-Yea you can move hyung." Jimin replied, and that's all Jin needed as he pressed deeper into Jimin until he bottomed out inside of the omega. And Jin pulled back until only his head was inside of the omega, and then he quickly slammed back in, surprising the younger.
       "Hyung!" Jimin gasped loudly, holding onto Seokjin's shoulders for dear life as the older pounded into him, and Jimin wrapped his legs around Jin's waist. And Jimin leaned forward and started to suck on Jin's neck as the alpha rammed into him, the two panted in unison. "Hyung a-are you close??" Jimin asked, and Seokjin grunted.
       "Almost baby...." Jin spat out, and Jimin's back arched once Jin's cock began to hit his prostate, and the omega sobbed out. "Come on-come for hyung~"
       Their lips locked together, and Jin pushed his tongue inside of Jimin's open mouth and sucked on his tongue, making the petit omega mewl and whine.
       And then, much to both of their surprise, Seokjin came first inside of the omega, and he let go of Jimin's bottom lip, his knot thankfully not forming. He bent down to Jimin's bared neck, searching for an unmarked place and placed his own mark onto Jimin's neck, which immediately made the omega come.
       "S-Shit...." Jimin gasped out, leaning forward and biting Jin as well, their mating finally complete. And then, they both passed out, their hands intertwined together and their bodies close.

       2 down and 4 to go😋😋wish me luck😩😩