Chapter 11

"Oh please." the man scoffed with a disgusting smirk, making Jimin's hackles rise
and the two younger alphas growl. "I'm not scared of two tall idiots laced with steroids." Jungkook growled and tried to step forward, but Taehyung stopped him with a light smirk. "What? Too scared to fight me now?"
     "Nah we will definitely kick your ass. I'm only holding my friend back because you don't want to be kicked out of this gym do you? There is a policy to not hit on or harass omegas in here or you will no longer be allowed in here if you do. Did you not know that?" Taehyung crossed his arms with a menacing grin. "So it's either leave, get your ass kicked in here and embarrass yourself, or get kicked out of this gym and never come back. Your choice. Frankly, I want to beat your ass, so you better choose wisely." the man visibly gulped at what the other alpha said, and spluttered out a,
     "Whatever." and he quickly walked away. Once he was gone, the two alphas looked to the omega.
     "Are you ok hyung?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin sighed. "Did he say or do anything to you???"
     "I'm ok Jungkookie, and the alpha didnt do anything but try to hit on me." the orange haired man looked down at his feet with a frown. "I just want to go home now."
     "D-Do you mind if we scent you?" Taehyung blurted out suddenly, surprising both Jungkook and Jimin. "I-If you don't mind...to take his scent off of you..."
"Are you sure...? Scenting is kind of intimate and I don't want to make you two uncomfortable with my scent." Jimin pouted, rubbing his stomach in hopes of stopping Jihwan from kicking him.
"Are you kidding??" Jungkook scoffed. "We love your scent Jimin! It's like peaches!! And our alphas are uncomfortable with his dirty scent all around you. It's making me mad." Jungkook frowned. "Can we? You don't have to if you don't-"
"Please...please scent me..." and the two looked to each other, and Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands while Taehyung went and grabbed their bags. Taking him away from the stares of the other wolves.

They took Jimin to the locker room, where they gently sat the omega down and sat themselves down as well, but next to the omega. Jungkook on his left, and Taehyung on his right.
Taehyung was the first to move, gently rubbing his wrist on Jimin's neck. The smaller gasped quietly and tilted his head back a bit, exposing the column of his neck. This allowed for Jungkook to get his other side, scenting him heavily.
But instead of using his wrists like Taehyung, he went for the more intimate route and used his nose and lips to cover Jimin with his rich jasmine scent. He kissed Jimin's scent gland and rubbed his nose and lips all around Jimin's gland. Taehyung looked to younger alpha and his eyes widened in surprise, but quickly moved to do the same to Jimin's other side.
Jimin was basically in heaven. He was stuck between two handsome ass alphas; basically an alpha sandwich. And he absolutely loved it, every bit of it. Their jasmine and cedarwood scents sat on his body like a weighted blanket, and he shuddered.
But what surprised all of them was when Jimin's sweet peach scent got stronger and sweeter, and Jimin felt the slick bubble out of him, as if in slow motion. Jungkook and Taehyung immediately stiffened, and Jimin froze in terror.
"I-I'm sorry..." the orange haired omega whimpered, and the alphas growled lowly. "I'm so sorry..."
"We need to go. Now." Taehyung said, his voice rough. "Jungkook let's go." and the younger alpha nodded tensely, and he helped Jimin up from the bench. But they looked up when they heard a sniffle, and they looked to Jimin. And he was softly crying, the tears making his eyes shine like diamonds.
"Jimin it's ok, don't be upset. It's a natural reaction to two alphas scenting you so heavily like we did. We aren't mad at you ok omega?" Jungkook smiled, and Jimin nodded shyly. The omega wiped his tears away and pouted, avoiding eye contact with the two younger men.
"I-I really am sorry..." he frowned, squirming when the two alphas stared at him intensely. "The hormones you know?"
      "We don't mind at all Jimin." Taehyung smirked, making Jimin blush. "In fact, we like it. So don't berate yourself ok?"
     "We like darling little omegas slicking all over theirselves." Jungkook grinned and started to rub the orange haired man's back, making him whine a bit. "But we should go before we get any other alpha's attention ok?"
     "O-Ok...." and the three left the locker room., the alphas' hands on thr omega's lower back.
     They will be the death of me....!

     Jimin was helped into the car by Jungkook as Taehyung went to the driver's seat. The older alpha started the car and drove off, the air thick with tension. They could still smell Jimin's slick, and they were trying to control their alphas.
Jimin on the other hand, was very embarrassed. He couldn't believe that he slicked in front of Jungkook and Taehyung!! He had to think; all of these alphas seemed to be so enamored with him. And he back to them. They were all so kind, and they treated Jimin like a prince.
Maybe I just need to let some sexual frustration out..... Jimin thought with a sigh as his eyes slowly started to flutter close.
Taehyung glanced at Jimin as the omega fell asleep, glancing back at Jungkook.
"That really happened..." the older alpha muttered, running a hand through his long hair as he turned left. "He really almost brought out my alpha. I had to hold him back because I was about to explode."
"I am in shock." Jungkook sighed. "This must mean something right??? Like, we didn't imagine this?!"
"It means something....but I don't know yet."
"Me either. I'm starting to collect my feelings back for Jimin hyung."
"Wait you liked him in highschool??"
"I did. But he was always surrounded by his friends, and he barely knew of my existence aside from me hanging out with my friends."
"Aw poor Jungkookie. I'm starting to feel
something for Jimin as well. Should we talk to the others about this? This could be detrimental to us." Taehyung looked to Jungkook, who gulped and nodded.
We need to figure this out....

Yoongi and Namjoon were their studio at work, while a girl was in the recording booth.
"You think Adora is a good match for this song?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, who nodded.
"Yep. I worked with her before and her singing is amazing." the older alpha smiled. "She has an amazing vocal range."
"She really does...I wonder what Jimin is doing right now?"
"Isn't he with Jungkookie and Taehyungie?"
"I thinks so. I heard that they were taking him to the gym? I hope nothing t bad happens while Jiminie is there."
"Alphas are horny. And some of them are arrogant." and at that statement, Namjoon laughed. "But I'm happy I wasn't raised like that."
"Same hyung. Oh wait Jungkook is texting the group chat." and the two opened their phones.

Jungkookie💪🏻: guys we
need to talk

Taetae📸: Yea this is rly
important....

                                                             namu🌱:
                                                    why? did smth
                                                    happen w   
                                                    jimin?????

baby bear🐻:No. Well yea.
We need to talk.

jungkookie🐰:this is really
important...

hobi hobi🐿:You guys are starting
to make me worry....I'm at dance
right now! but I can leave😕

yoongi hyung🐱:Me too.

baby bear🐻:Just come.

jin jin🐹:What the fuck
is happening?!

yoongi hyung🐱:How are we
supposed to know hyung🤨we
are just as clueless as you.

baby bear🐻 Guys please.

                                                     namu🌱: Ok
                                                   me and Yoongi
                                                   hyung are
                                                   leaving now😥

jungkookie🐰:please
hurry....

baby bear🐻:Ok me and
Jungkookie will be waiting

hobi hobi🐿:well ok....

jungkookie🐰:ok

     "What is this about??" Namjoon gulped. "They sound scared."
     "Something probably happened and they need to talk. Nothing to worry about for now." Yoongi frowned. "But if something happened to Jimin I will lose my goddamn mind."
     We're coming Jimin...