Chapter 27

"What do you mean Jinyoung??" Taehyung asked, while Jimin trembled next to him.
"You know how this world is Tae. Alphas on top, and omegas on the bottom. But fortunately, times are slowly changing for us now, but not soon enough. If we go to court and they see that Jimin is an unmated omega...it won't end well in his favor since his mother is a wealthy alpha with a nasty reputation to boost."
     "I won't let them." Namjoon growled out,
clenching his jaw. And Jimin couldn't help but to find it hot as fuck. "We'll think of something before court."
     "Will you serve her?" Yoongi asked, and Jinyoung looked to the cold-looking alpha. "Like, with papers and shit?"
     "So you're really going through with this? With Park Jiyeon? Because if so...this will be very interesting to see~"
     "Jimin this is all up to you." Seokjin looked to the omega, who stopped shivering. "It's up to you if you want to take your mother to court to get a restraining order against her."
     ".....Yes. I want to. I want a restraining order. I refuse to have her in my life when my pup is about to come into the world soon." Jimin sighed out sadly. "But what about my status? Me being an unmated omega....would they really take away my pup from me? But he isn't even born yet!"
"That's the thing though. He isn't born yet. You can't really get an order giving someone custody of a child until said child is born, though it is a good idea to have everything ready to go for the court on notice of your intentions before the birth, so you can act quickly. You understand?"
"Yea we understand." Namjoon sighed. "He isn't really born yet, so there's nothing that we can do for now until Jihwan is born. And we might have a disadvantage since Jiminie here is unmated and an omega. So....we'll think of something until then. And we'll contact you once we think of something."
     "Thank you for this Jinyoung hyung." Taehyung smiled, and Jinyoung nodded. "Let's go so we can figure out something." the seven wolves left the office, leaving Jinyoung alone.
      How can I help this omega....?

     They all made it to their vehicle, where they all got inside and Hoseok quickly drove off. They all were quiet, aside from the soft music playing from the radio.
     "Shall we take you back home Jimin?" Namjoon asked from the back, and Jimin shook his head. "Huh? Well where do you want to go?"
     "Just not home....it scares me now. I don't know when my mother or Ravi will show up to talk to me or threaten me..." Jimin looked out the window sadly, which made the other alphas frown. "And its kind of cramped at mine.."
      "Wait I have an idea." Hoseok spoke up, which made Jimin look to the back to stare at the alpha. "What if....we all get an actual home together?"
"What??" they all gasped out, and Jimin's eyes widened in complete shock.
"What?? That sounds like a good idea!" Hoseok huffed, stopping at a red light. "We're all going to be a pack soon, and we need to go to court to get some papers about us becoming a pack. And plus, if Jimin and all of us were to live together, it would be so much easier than just sleeping at someone's apartment and rotating the days right??"
".....Hoseok hyung makes sense in a way." Jungkook hummed and Hoseok grinned cheekily.
"Plus keeping Jimin safe at our house sounds nice right guys?" Hoseok grinned cheekily, looking up at the green light and turning left.
"What about Taemin hyung and Sungwoon hyung?? They need a place to stay until they get stable..!"
"Well, let them keep your apartment for the time being? You can temporarily pay for it while they get their shit together, and we can start looking for houses before the baby is born." Seokjin shrugged.
"Aren't you guys worried that this is moving a little too fast?" Yoongi asked, ever the pessimist.
"If we love each other, it shouldn't be a problem if we're moving too fast." Taehyung scoffed, glaring at the older.
"So?" Namjoon asked Jimin, and they all stared at the omega. "What do you say? You want to look for houses?"
"Sure...I would love that." Jimin giggled brightly, beaming at the alphas. "I would love to live with you guys..!"

Jinyoung sighed irritably, angrily staring at the computer in front of him.
"Does she even want custody of this child..?" the omega grumbled, cracking his knuckles. "An unborn pup obviously cannot be anywhere other than the mother's womb, so the mother technically has 'custody' of the unborn child by default. So would she be able to take them to court when the child isn't even born yet?? There are times where a father, or someone who believes they might be a better parental figure, can take to protect their custodial rights prior to the birth of a pup. Fuck this is angering me so much..." he suddenly heard a knock at the door, startling the omega.
A guy with short black hair walked in, his scent radiating sunshine and happiness. Which made Jinyoung immediately smile.
"You looked stressed darling..." the man walked up to the omega, caressing his shoulders. "What's got my hyung so upset~"
"Youngjae.." Jinyoung turned to his beta mate, who kissed his nose. "I didn't know you were coming today.."

       "Well I felt my mate upset and I just had to come and check up on him

       "Well I felt my mate upset and I just had to come and check up on him." Youngjae replied cheekily. "So? What's got you so upset?"
     "This new project. You remember Taehyung right?"
     "Of course I do! How can I not? What's wrong with him?"
     "Well he has a pack now, and his omega is pregnant. And apparently his mother, Park Jiyeon has been causing problems with them."
     "I see....what do you want to do?"
     "Maybe a restraining order? That would keep the woman at bay until that pup is born..but I don't know if that would be sufficient."
      "If he wants his mother away from him and his family, then you can try the restraining order. If that doesn't work, then try something else. You got this Jinyoung; I believe in you."
       ".....Youngjae do you know how much I love you?" the omega stared at the beta dreamily, in which Youngjae grinned.
       "Yea, but you can tell me all about it later when you come home~"
     "Sounds like a deal~"

     Hoseok parked into the parking lot of the apartment complex, and the seven soon-to-be mates got out. Yoongi gently helped Jimin out and swiftly kissed him on the cheek, quickly turning around and walked quickly in front of the others.
      "That was adorable." Seokjin snickered, taking Jimin's hand. "How are you feeling? Jihwan giving you any trouble?"
     "My bladder is getting to be bad...and I really want some American pancakes right about now..." Jimin giggled as a reply, the two walking together. They got inside of the apartment lobby, and they got to the elevator and got inside. Namjoon pressed the button to their floor and they waited, while Jungkook rubbed and massaged Jimin's sore shoulders. But once they got to their floor and got out, they were met with Sungwoon and Taemin pacing just outside of the omega's apartment.
      "Jimin!" they yelled once they saw their friend, running towards him.
     "Hyungs? Why are you outside??" Jimin asked, a bad feeling welling up in his swollen chest.
      "Jimin your mother was here." Sungwoon gasped out, and Jimin paled. As soon as he said that, Namjoon and the others pushed past Taemin and Sungwoon, running to Jimin's apartment. And they all gasped.