Chapter 21

Meanwhile, while Jimin and Sungwoon were at school, Hoseok danced at his studio with about ten kids behind him diligently staring at him with wide puppy eyes. The alpha was very conflicted inside however, and his thoughts were running wild. What startled Jimin so much as to have him run away from them; ignoring them? Did they do anything to offend him, or make him sad?
     Hoseok just needs to have faith in Jin and Moonbyul's plan; courting Jimin and getting him to fall in love with them. They set it up as to have Jungkook anonymously give Jimin his courting gift, and next was Hoseok. They would all give them a present, and at the end of the well, they'll do a large gesture to woo him.
     Hoseok didn't know what to give the omega, he just knew it had to be special enough for Jimin to cherish it forever and to possibly fall in love with them.
     "Hoseok sunbaenim?"'one of the pups spoke up behind him, startling the older. "Are you ok?"
     "I am fine, Beonsuk!" the black haired alpha replied happily, "I was just thinking! Now, let's get in position everyone!"

     When Hoseok let all of his diligent students go for the day, he got a knock on his doors and he glanced up to see a silhouette standing in front of his door.
     "Come in!" the lanky alpha yelled, turning back around and putting his sweaty clothes in his gym bag. He heard the door open and he turned around, his eyes widening at what he saw. "Hey you're Jimin's friend! Uh...Taemin right?"
     "Y-Yea..." the older omega gulped, bowing deeply. "He told me to come to you for a position dancing here? He told me that you could possibly help me...? And I would really like help.."
     "Jimin recommended me to you?" Hoseok blushed, a large grin splitting his face. "How nice of him...has he mentioned us to you recently..? At all? Is he upset? Sad?"
     "Yea, but it's not my place to really tell his business..sorry Hoseok."
     "It's ok...just goes to show how good of a friend you are to him for keeping his privacy...I'm just lucky someone is there for him while he's...nevermind. Yea, you can come on in! Let me see what you got~"

       "Wow! Taemin you're amazing!" Hoseok gushed, watching as the older man panted and grinned. "You're dancing is really fluid...you excel in both contemporary, hip hop, and ballet! Who taught you?"
     "Thanks...you can call me hyung if you want to since I'm older." the omega chuckled and Hoseok nodded. "I was taught when I was younger. My mother....f-forced me into dancing, and I used to hate it. But now Jiminie taught me to love it. And I really do..."
     "I've been meaning to ask..is Jimin ok? We haven't been talking to him much, and I'm worried about him.."
      "He's...ok. Sad, but ok. I wish I could tell you what's wrong with him; I really do! But he'll hate me if I do."
      "It's ok hyung. I'm just happy to see him being cared for while we can't right now..." and Taemin smiled sadly as the alpha hung his head.
      "Yea, me and the others are taking good care of him, so you don't need to worry at all~He'll come around to talk to you guys eventually, just give him time..don't give up on him just yet." and Hoseok smirked.
     "We'll never give up on him~but hey, you got the job! I'll be happy to see you working here at Hope World!"
     "Thanks Hoseok! You're the best! I can't wait to tell Jiminie and the others that I got the job!" the two shook hands, and Taemin swiftly left.
     We'll never give up on Jimin...never on our lives..

     Hoseok made it back to his and Taehyung's apartment hours later, the two looking at something on the younger's phone.
     "Hey you two." Hoseok chuckled, making the two brighten and look up.
     "Hoseok hyung!" the two alpha quickly got up and clambered over to the older, barreling into him.
     "I missed you hyung..!" Taehyung whined, pouting heavily at the older.
     "Yea Tae's been harassing me all day Hobi hyung!" Jungkook huffed jokingly, glaring at the older.
     "That's not true! T-That's not true at all hyung!"
      "Anyways," Hoseok chuckled, "What were you showing Taehyung?" the older looked to Jungkook, who gasped.
     "I finally got the courting gift for Jimin! It's a stuffed cat!" and he showed the picture to the black haired alpha. "Isn't it cute hyung?"
     "It's adorable Jungkookie!" Hoseok grinned, making the younger flush shyly. "I'm so proud of you...~"
"Thanks.." Jungkook smiled, both him and Taehyung going back to the couch.
"I'll make me something to eat." Hoseok hummed as he walked to his kitchen, "You two want anything?"
"No thanks hyung!" the two replied in unison.
"It's so cute!" Hoseok heard Taehyung coo as he was making his food. "Jungkookie that is such a good present!"
"Thanks.." the older alpha heard Jungkook mutter as a reply. "I just hope that Jimin likes it...I remember from high school that he used to collect plushies. And so I bought something that reminded me of him; a cute cat....do you think it's stupid..?"
"Of course it's not stupid! I kinda want you to buy me a plushie too...Can you buy hyung a stuffed animal too?"
"O-Of course I can! I'll buy you all some stuffed animals!!"
"Aw you're so sweet Jungkookie."
"What are you two doing?" Hoseok chuckled, taking some radish from the refrigerator. He put the vegetable down and walked back into the living room to see Taehyung flopping on top of Jungkook, who was laying on his sides. "Tae what did you do to Kook?"
"He's just shyyyyyyy~" the younger alpha grinned, and Jungkook growled. He suddenly flipped the other over, and the two started wrestling.
     "You two are too much..."

Jimin opened the door to his apartment, with he and Sungwoon being greeted by Taemin and Kai with matching smiles.
"Hey Jimin!" Taemin waved happily, and Kai saluted with a lopsided smile. "I took your advice and I went to Hoseok's dance studio!"
"Y-You did??" Jimin's eyes widened, "How was he...?"
"He was fine, very worried about you. He let me dance and hired me on sight! He's actually pretty nice once he started to talk to me."
"I'm happy he's good..I miss him.."
"Yea Jimin you should really talk to them...they seem really worried about you." Kai glanced warily to Jimin, who gulped nervously.
     "First I need to figure out who gave this to me.." Jimin stared at the kitten, who smiled blankly at him back. "It's really cute to be honest. Jihwan would love it..."
     "It really is." Sungwoon hummed, "Does it have a scent?"
      "I didn't really check when I grabbed it..." Jimin flushed and sniffed it, blushing harder at the scent of musky jasmine. "I-It's Jungkook's scent.....jasmine..!"
"You mean that really tall and nerdy looking alpha with the cute bunny face?" Taemin asked, tilting his head a bit as Jimin nodded.
"Yep that's him. We used to go to school with him as well. Remember Sung Changmin? Yea, he used to be friends with Jungkookie."
"Really? Wow, small world." Kai hummed, fiddling with his phone. "Hey Jimin you said we're going to go eat right? Shouldn't we go now?" and Jimin gasped.
"Oh yea I did! Holy shit we gotta go guys!" with the help of Taemin and Sungwoon, Jimin got up from the couch. "Come on you three I don't have all day!" and the three older men chuckled. The four men started to walk to the door, but someone froze.
"Hey Jimin I'll catch up in a bit." and the omega turned towards his dear friend.
"Ok me and the others will be at the car!" and the three walked off. The man that stood behind pulled out his phone, dialing a familiar number.
"Hello I see you've finally called me back. Did you find my son and bring him back?"
"No ma'am I did not. He refuses to leave, so that's why I need you to come here and collect him."
"Oh really? You want me to leave Busan to go to Seoul to collect my son? And leave my job? Not a fat chance in hell. Bring. Me. My. Son. Or there will be consequences."
"I'm afraid he refuses, so you'll come here. Goodbye Mrs. Park." and the phone hung up. The tall blonde woman growled loudly, throwing her phone against the wall.
"Fine." she huffed, standing up and adjusting her suit. "Looks like I'll be heading to Seoul."