Chapter 33: Vmin🔞

After Jimin fell asleep again, Jin stretched his arms above his head and got up, taking his clothes off of the floor and putting them on. Once he was done, he walked out of the room and made his way to Taehyung's room.
     He knocked on the door and tapped his feet impatiently, waiting for the younger alpha. And after about ten seconds, the door suddenly opened to show a sleepy Taehyung with a clingy Hoseok behind him, hugging his waist.
     "Hi hyung." Taehyung smiled tiredly, and Hoseok nodded at the older.
"Hey you two. Jimin's in the room if one of
you wants to go." Jin said, stretching his arms above his head. "I feel sore again.."
"Imagine how Jimin feels." Hoseok snorted. "All these alphas ganging up on him when he's due to give birth soon. Speaking of, where is Jimin going? Like is he doing a home birth or is he going to the hospital?"
     "We'll have to talk to him and see." Taehyung hummed. "For now, I gotta go see my Jiminie~"

     Jimin stirred awake, sleepily blinking his eyes open. The omega looked around with narrow eyes, seeing that he was alone in the bed. Which gives him time to take a quick bath before the next alpha comes.
The orange haired omega rubbed his stomach and got out of bed, walking over to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and waddled over to the large bathtub, turning the water on hot and putting the stopper in. Then Jimin went over to the bathroom sink and brushed his teeth, wiggling his butt as he hummed a song to himself.
Once he was done, the omega then walked his naked body over to the bathtub, getting inside and sighing at the warmness around his body. He only took a couple of minutes washing his body, cleaning the come out of his ass with a wince.
"My back hurts..." Jimin murmured, rubbing his stomach as he dried his body. "You ok in there Jihwan? You ready to come out yet?" the omega got no answer, but he smiled anyways and made his way back out of the bathroom. But he screamed at the figure sitting on the bed, but he sighed in relief once he saw that it was Taehyung.
"Hi Jiminie!" Taehyung grinned, his eyes glancing down to the older's naked body. "You just got out of the bath?"
"Yep. Was feeling kind of dirty..." Jimin replied, smiling as Taehyung made his way over to the omega to bring him into a hug. "Someone missed me~"
"Of course I did!" Taehyung whined. "The hyungs got you all to themselves!"
"My poor teddy bear..."
"Yea poor me! Anyways, are you hungry? I can ask one of the hyungs to bring you some food..."
"Not really? I mean....I am kind of horny if I'm being honest...I think that's because I've been having nonstop sex..."
".....Oh wow. Well we can take a break from the 'nonstop sex' and eat a bit so you can have your energy up."
"Can I get some Samgyetang? I want something meaty..." the omega hummed, crawling into the bed. "Are you going to
leave or are you going to do takeout?"
"I think takeout and ask Seokjinnie hyung to get it..." Taehyung sat on the bed, cracking his neck. "Jeez my neck hurts..."
"What did you do to it Taehyungie?"
"I don't know....but it'll go away in a bit. Let me call Jin hyung now..." Taehyung pulled out his phone, running a hand through his long black hair. Which made Jimin gulp; his fingers were so....long. And his nails were perfectly manicured; he took good care of them. "Jimin? Are you....staring at my hands~"
"M-Maybe...." Jimin pouted a bit, looking away with flushed cheeks.
"Maybe I can wait a bit on the food and eat you instead..." the alpha turned around with narrowed eyes, and they landed on Jimin's nude body. Jimin squeaked and hid under the covers, giggling madly at the way Taehyung tried to rip the blanket off of him. And the omega squealed once the alpha succeeded, immediately began the tickling the smaller. They playfully wrestled a bit, until Taehyung trapped the omega under him. "Got you.." the alpha panted, his eyes slowly turning red.
"What will you do with me....?" Jimin breathed out, slick already forming. And the alpha bent down and kissed the omega, who gasped. They kissed for a bit, and Taehyung put his head down to suck bites onto Jimin's collarbones, making the shorter whine and squirm. "Tae.....I need you..."
"How do you need me?" the younger teased, his hands barely touching Jimin's chest. "What do you need me to do?"
"T-Touch me.." Jimin whimpered. "Cmon stop teasing me..."
"Ok you baby~" Taehyung snickered, his hands finally making their way to Jimin's chest, tweaking the nipples and making the omega squeak. He bent down even more and began to suck the dusky brown nipples, flicking them with his tongue and making them sore. But what happened next surprised both of them. A burst of sudden flavor hit Taehyung's tongue, and he picked his head up with a choked up gasp. He looked to the omega, who's whole face was red.
"I'm so sorry!" Jimin gasped, his hands to his mouth in complete shock. "I didn't think..."
"Was that....milk I just tasted?" Taehyung asked, licking his lips. "If so...hot."
"Taehyung! You're literally the only one who thinks that!"
"Not really. I remember Yoongi hyung telling me that you and him were in the elevator one time and you leaked in there. He told us he got hard..." Taehyung smirked, looking down at the omega, who's scent got stronger. "You like that? Dirty omega~"
"I'm not dirty..."
"Oh yes you are...~" the alpha smiled and bent down again, his lips making their way back to Jimin's nipples. He sucked on them again, feeling the milk come back onto his tongue. "Will you come from me just sucking on your tits? Have you ever did that?"
"N-No..." Jimin whimpered, his back arching a bit. "Just fuck me Taehyungie...~"
"As you wish~" Taehyung grinned, going down more and began to suck on Jimin's engorged stomach, feeling the kicks under his lips. "Whoa! Jihwan kicked me!"
"What?!" Jimin gasped, leaning up to rub his stomach. "He usually doesn't move! He must like you~" Taehyung smiled and gently leaned his ears onto Jimin's belly button, his happy scent coiling around the room. Then, the alpha's hand began to tease around the bottom of his stomach, his other hand cupped
a hand around Jimin's member. Jimin moaned as Taehyung began rubbing his palm over Jimin's tip, his other hand grabbing a pillow from behind the omega and putting it under the older's shapely hips.
"Tae hurry up!" Jimin huffed. "Before I get impatient!"
"Calm down baby or I won't let you come." Taehyung pouted. He jerked the omega off faster, the pre-come coming from his tip making the glide smoother. "Do you need prep?"
"I think I'm a little loose from last night..." Jimin gritted out, his hips trembling. "Taehyungie I'm close!"
"It's ok baby you can come." the black haired alpha smiled, and Jimin burst. Ropes of cum coated Taehyung's hand, and the omega sighed and lid his head against the pillows. "You ok?"
"I'm ok...you can keep going." Jimin smiled, and the alpha nodded. His right hand, which was coated with Jimin's come, wiggled as he moved it to Jimin's ass, taking his other hand and spreading the cheeks. "Tae stop looking! That's embarrassing..."
"Mhm," Taehyung simply hummed, taking the slick coating Jimin's hole and thighs, slicking up his fingers. "Alright I'm about to see for myself." Taehyung muttered, and the omega noticed how he was the only one naked.
"Taehyungie take off your clothes..." Jimin pouted, and the alpha chuckled as he let go of the older's ass, sliding his shirt off and standing up to take off his pants, leaving himself in his briefs. And Jimin could see the large outline of Taehyung's cock. "W-Will that fit??"
"Yes of course!" Taehyung blushed, covering up his dick. Jimin giggled as the taller made his way back to the bed, kneeling between the omega's spread legs. And Jimin felt wet fingers pressing at his rim, and Taehyung's ring finger slipped inside. "O-Oh my god...!" the alpha quickly slid another finger in, and another until three fingers were sliding in and out of the omega.
"I told you I'm ready!" Jimin whined, kicking his feet. Taehyung grinned, slipping his fingers out and slicking up his cock with the same fingers. Taehyung huffed before he aligned the head of his cock against Jimin's rim, and pushed in. The both of them moaned, though Jimin's was more higher in pitch. The alpha began to move immediately, fucking into his soon-to-be-mate with heaving grunts. Both of their eyes were shining, red and gold. Taehyung bent down and kissed at the omega's lips, licking into Jimin's open mouth with a snarky smile.
"You're so good for me, Jimin, aren't you?" Taehyung breathlessly smiled, and Jimin moaned with wide eyes. "Just perfectly taking me in so we'll like this, fuck." Taehyung groaned against Jimin's plump lips, taking the omega's hands and intertwining their fingers together.
"Are you close yet Taehyungie?" Jimin asked, his eyes wide and teary.
"I'm close baby. Are you ready for the bite??"
"I am....oh...~" Taehyung's cock pushed against the orange haired omega's prostate, his cock squirting out more come. Jimin squeezed Taehyung's hand as he gasped repeatedly, his whole body trembling. Taehyung pounded into him relentlessly, chasing his own orgasm. And finally, Taehyung
bucked his hips one more time with a deep grunt, coming into the smaller and bending down, harshly biting into the omega's neck and marking him.