Chapter 34: Yoonmin🔞

Yoongi hummed to himself as he softly played his guitar, writing notes down while adjusting the strings.
       "So?" he said, looking down at his phone. He was currently talking to Namjoon, who was at the heat and rut facility. The younger alpha was helping the older make a song for Jimin, which was coming along smoothly.
     "Are you done?" Namjoon asked, and Yoongi hummed.
     "I think I am. You think Jimin would play this for Jihwan when he comes out?"
     "Hopefully. But have you heard any news of Jimin's mother and ex-alpha? It's been really quiet."
     "Well while you all were at the facility with Jimin, I decided to do things by myself. I issued a restraining order against Jimin's mother and Ravi, and we have a scheduled court order in a week. And you know, I looked up some stuff. Rights for omegas may be shit, but I think I found a way on how to help us win the case against Jimin's mother and ex. Omegas win more court cases if they're mated, because it makes them look stronger. And there's a law too."
"What? What kind of law?"
"It states that if an omega is under a pack with a head alpha, then that omega is protected under a specific law with packs and shit. And if said omega is endangered in any way, we have legal rights as Jimin's packmates to take Jimin's mother and ex to jail. And I asked the landlady, and she said that she has cameras all around the apartments in case of theft or destroying shit. So I have the camera's footage. I'm looking through it right now. But after that I'll head to the heat and rut facility to talk to Jimin."
"I'll see you there hyung?"
"Of course. We need to talk to the others as well."
"Alright hyung. Love you."
"Love you too Joon." and the two hung up.
Let's send these bastards to fucking jail...

Jimin's back qas currently being massaged by Taehyung when he suddenly got a knock on the door. The alpha hummed and got up, leaving Jimin wondering who it was. The younger opened the door to see Namjoon and Yoongi, who were both smiling at him.
     "Hey Taehyungie." Namjoon huffed the younger, who hugged back.
     "Hey hyungs! Jiminie is in there; I was just massaging his muscles because he said he was sore."
     "I'll finish massaging him. You need to have a talk with Namjoon and the others." Yoongi motioned to the taller alpha, who nodded. Taehyung hummed and nodded as well, turning back to say bid his mate goodbye. Namjoon and Taehyung left, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone.
     Yoongi walked inside and closed the door, locking it behind him. He sauntered over to the omega, who was staring at him with wide eyes.
     "Hi Yoongi hyung." Jimin smiled as the alpha stopped in front of him, and he ruffled the younger's hair.
     "I finally finished my courting gift," Yoongi smiled, digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out a CD. "This is for you...I made it for you and Jihwan..."
     "Hyung..." Jimin gasped, staring at the CD with wide eyes. "Thank you!" the smaller brought the taller into a hug, but unfortunately his stomach was sort of in the way. "Hyungie I love it. Wait-so now everyone is done courting me??"
     "Yep." Yoongi chuckled.
     "Well now I have to court you guys!" Jimin whined, stomping his feet.
     "How about we do something better instead..." Yoongi smirked, his eyes dark. "Go get in the middle of the bed and lay down for me omega." Jimin gulped and nodded, turning around and crawling up towards the bed, turning around to lay on his back.
"Like this alpha?" Jimin asked with wide, innocent eyes. Yoongi nodded with a gulp, taking off his shoes and shirt to leave himself in just his pants. The alpha got into the bed and crawling on top of Jimin, nuzzling his face into Jimin's neck with a purr. He mouthed against the omega's neck, inhaling his intoxicating peach scent.
He grabs at Jimin's ass, squeezing them both with his large, veiny hands.
"What do you want me to do first?" the alpha asked, looking down at Jimin with red eyes.
Jimin whined and pouted, trying to rut against Yoongi, but the alpha just held his hips down and glared at him.
"Hyunggg!" Jimin groaned, pouting at the older.
"What do you want me to do to you Park Jimin." Yoongi repeated his last questiom, suddenly grinding down onto the orange haired wolf. "I can't help you if you can't tell
me what you want omega."
"I-I..." Jimin stuttered, his cheeks pink. And then, he murmured something under his breath, and his cheeks darkened in color.
"What was that?" Yoongi smirked, tightening his hold onto Jimin's hips.
"I want you to eat me out!" Jimin's demons came out more like a sob, his hips trying to arch up into Yoongi's touch. "P-Please!"
"Since you asked so nicely~" the mint haired alpha grinned, letting go of Jimin's hips and bending down, inhaling in Jimin's syrupy peach scent. "You smell so good omega. All for us isn't it...?"
"Yes!" Jimin moaned out as Yoongi's fingers went to his nipples, pinching them until they got sore and dark.
"You know...." the older started, sucking marks into Jimin's thick thighs. "I heard from Taehyungie that you let him suck on your nipples when you two mated? Is that true?" the omega didn't answer, too bust reveling in Yoongi's fingers twisting his nipples. But when the alpha suddenly let go, Jimin gasped and shot his eyes at the alpha, who was glaring at him. "Don't ignore me. Answer me omega."
"I-I did!" Jimin huffed, crossing his smth over his chest with a disgruntled pout.
"I've been wanting to do that for ages..." Yoongi growled, but Jimin shook his head. "What?"
"Eat me out first, a-and then I'll let you...do that." Jimin gulped out, avoiding eye contact with the older. Yoongi nodded, suddenly licking all the way from Jimin's cleft to his rim, licking at the outpour of slick coming from his hole. Jimin gasped and thrashed against the bed sheets, moaning loudly with his eyes closed. He sucked and licked at Jimin's rim, sticking his tongue inside with a smirk.
The omega made a grab for Yoongi's mint hair, tugging it harshly.
"A-Alpha!" Jimin screamed out, his back arching. Yoongi then took his hands off of Jimin's nipple, sticking one finger inside of Jimin and wriggling it around.
"You're so loose from last night..." Yoongi chuckled, getting the attention of the younger. "Taehyungie opened you out didn't he?" Jimin nodded with teary eyes, his eyelashes clumping together. Yoongi stuck his middle finger alongside his pointer finger, and then his ring finger. He was opening Jimin up with three fingers and his tongue, even though he knew the shorter didn't need it. But what caught him by surprise was the sudden onslaught of slick inside of his mouth, and he looked up to see come squirting out of Jimin's red cock, and the omega was panting heavily.
Slick was smeared all over Yoongi's face, and he licked his lips with a smirk.
"I didn't see that c-coming..." Jimin stuttered out, his cheeks and chest pink.
"You're so beautiful, Jimin." Yoongi smiled fondly, kissing Jimin's belly button.
"Hyung that's gross!" Jimin gasped, his cheeks now red with embarrassment.
"I'm about to do something even nastier." Yoongi huffed, standing up from the bed and tugging his pants off, leaving himself in his boxers. He leaned up a bit, kissing up from Jimin's stomach to his chest, licking up all of the come laying on the younger's taunt stomach. By now, Jimin was just ready for Yoongi to fuck his brains out, but he also knew his alphas like to tease. And Min Yoongi was a fucking tease.
But Jimin gasped in complete shock when the alpha suddenly took his nipple into his warm, wet mouth, harshly sucking on it. Jimin choked, his legs trembling at the harshness of Yoongi's mouth. The alpha sucked until he felt an unfamiliar taste in his mouth, and his alpha thrashed inside of him.
Milk! he thought, For our pup! Yoongi growled and grappled onto Jimin's hips, gripping them with a force hard enough to leave bruises. He took one hand off though to massage Jimin's neglected breast, squeezing until milk came out of the other one. And then he switched and sucked the other one until Jimin's chest was deprived of milk.
The alpha then ripped off his boxers and curled his hand around his hard, angry cock, pumping it with his fist.
Yoongi's other hand flew to Jimin's waist, holding his mate as tight as he could with one hand.
"Are you ready Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, and the omega nodded with wide anticipating eyes.
"Fuck me open alpha!" Jimin huffed out, gripping Yoongi's own waist with his thighs, pulling the alpha towards him.
"Tell me when to stop ok?"
"Ok hyung-oh my god!" Yoongi took his cock and coated it with Jimin's slick, and then finally sliding his cock into Jimin's hole, pushing in as soft as he could. Jimin panted as Yoongi bottomed out, the two finally connected together.
"Hyung please move..." Jimin pleaded with the older, and Yoongi chuckled breathlessly as his hips began to move on their own. Jimin keened as Yoongi pounded into him, digging his fingers into the bedsheets. Slick poured out of the smaller in waves, and Jimin couldn't help but babble and beg for Yoongi, which the alpha happily obliged with whatever the omega asked for.
Yoongi's thrusts got sloppier, indicating his orgasm. His hips smacked against Jimin's ass with harsh force, almost pushing Jimin higher up on the large bed.
"I'm close.." Yoongi grunted out, grinding against Jimin's sore prostate.
"Come inside...!" Jimin replied with a gasp, pushing his hips back to meet the alpha's harsh thrusts.
"So good for alpha aren't you Jimin?" the mint haired alpha growled, and Jimin babbled incoherently. All the omega could do was make wet, little gasping noises in the back of his throat with each snap of Yoongi's hips, eyes rolling back into his head with pleasure running through his veins.
Reaching up, Jimin locked his fingers behind Yoongi's head, forcing the alpha down towards his face and brought the older into
a sloppy kiss. Yoongi growled deeply in the back of his throat, gripping the sheets tight beside Jimin's head. Jimin's body shivered as he came, clenching down tight around Yoongi as slick squirted out of him.
The alpha's hips jerked erratically as he emptied his load inside of the pregnant omega.
"You're so big hyung..." Jimin panted our, his chest heaving up and down as his body cooled down from his orgasm. The alpha filled Jimin up to the brim, holding the omega up to his chest. "Filling me up so good...perfect alpha hyungie.."
"Jimin we love you so much..." Yoongi muttered, hiding his face in Jimin's neck and suddenly biting down, sealing their mating bond for life.