Chapter 17

Taemin and Sungwoon quickly brought Jimin back to his apartment, and they were worried about his unnatural quietness and solemn eyes, and especially about his rotten peachy scent that was usually so sweet and Pleasant. They quickly glanced at each other, and then to the young omega who was quietly sniffling to himself while looking at the ground sadly. He was rubbing his stomach with an alarming blank expression on his beautiful, porcelain face.
     "You ok Jiminie?" Taemin asked, his sweet chamomile scent spiking up to comfort the younger. "You seem.....distant..and off."
"Nothing I'll.....I'll tell you about it when we get inside my apartment hyung..." the omega replied half-heartedly, opening the door to his apartment to see Kai sitting on his couch watching t.v. Once the alpha heard the door open, he turned and smiled. But faltered once he smelled rotten peaches and he looked up to see Sungwoon and Taemin staring at a silently crying Jimin.
"Jiminie whats wrong?? Why are you crying!?" he asked with a panicky expression as the omega closed the door behind Sungwoon and Taemin. When the orange haired omega walked towards the couch, he sat down and immediately started to cry and plopped himself in Kai's lap. Sungwoon and Taemin quickly ran towards the younger as he sobbed against Kai's shoulder, and the alpha rubbed his back with wide eyes. "Jiminie...what happened...? You were just happy!"
"T-They started a pack hyung!" the youngest of the four wailed, his tears falling down his face like a river.
"Who?" Kai looked up to Taemin and Sungwoon, who both sighed. "Wait...those alphas from next door?? The ones you've been kinda crushing on??"
"Those alphas he likes yea." Taemin replied, his chamomile scent releasing comforting pheromones. "I think he's trying to say that the six alphas started a pack. Without him. And now he's upset, and we don't know how to help him..."
"Oh Jiminie." the alpha tightly hugged his best friend, scenting him heavily with his spicy, yet sweet cinnamon scent. "Calm down for hyung ok?" The older omega and beta quickly sat down as well, hugging their dear friend. "Let's run you a bath so you can feel better with going to school tomorrow Minie. Me, Taemin, and Sungwoon will walk around to find jobs."
"I'll t-take Sungwoon with m-me to class since he wants a-a job there a-as a teacher." Jimin whimpered, wiping his tears.
      "Really??" the beta gulped. "I-Thank you Jiminie..."
     "What-what are you apologizing for Woonie hyung? I said I was going to help you get a job so you guys can settle in Seoul and get away from our parents. I'm not going back on my promises; not now and not ever!"
     "That's our Jiminie." Kai chuckled, "Always loyal until the end~"
     "Yea...." Jimin's smile faltered as his friends chattered amongst themselves, and he looked to his stomach. "To the end..."
     "Jimin I have to ask you a quick question about those alphas..." Taemin suddenly blurted out, and Jimin glanced to the older.
"What is it?" the youngest asked, feeling Kai's hands massaging his sore back.
"Do you really love those alphas? Or maybe is it an infatuation with them?"
      ".....What do you mean..?" Jimin asked hesitantly, with Sungwoon rubbing the back of his tender and sore neck. Jimin was sitting in Kai, while Taemin was on Kai's left, and Sungwoon on his right.
       "Since you've been alone for a long time without someone to talk to, maybe you just latched onto the first people that gave you attention." and Jimin gulped.
       "Maybe you're right..." the younger omega sighed and closed his eyes. "But I really need to go to sleep so I can wake up early to go to school. Night hyungs." and the omega slowly got up the alpha's warm lap, sadly waddling to his room. Once he was gone, the three older men turned towards each other.
     "We'll get those alphas away from Jimin right?" Sungwoon asked with a gulp. "I mean, he seems to really like them....and I hate to see him like this...."
       "Yea me too." Taemin sighed sadly. "He seems like a broken doll when he isn't with them..."
       "We need to protect Jimin at all costs. Especially that we know that he's pregnant with his baby." Kai hissed. "I'm all for staying here, but if you-know-who knows that Jimin is pregnant, he'll try to stalk Jiminie to the ends of the fucking Earth. He was always weirdly obsessed with Jimin...it creeped me out, but I didn't say anything for fear of his wrath."
      "Yea I noticed that too in our highschool years." Sungwoon grunted with an eye roll. "Ravi was always a weirdo though....let's hope he doesn't randomly show up out of the blue."
     Yea....let's all hope...

      The six alphas were all cuddled up with each other on Seokjin's three couches. Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting with each other, Jungkook was sitting on Yoongi's lap, while Jin was holding an almost sleeping Taehyung.
      "So....what shall we do about Jimin?" Jin asked, turning their movie down a bit. "I mean, he ran out as if the devil were chasing him. Does he....hate us now..?"
     "He wouldn't suddenly hate us out of nowhere Jinnie hyung." Namjoon replied quietly, fiddling with his fingers. "Maybe he was just shocked. Or maybe his friends really needed him for something."
      "Maybe...." Hoseok sighed.
      "But we should try and talk to him tomorrow to really see how he's feeling." Jungkook suggested tiredly, nodding off on Yoongi's shoulder.
       "Jungkookie is right." Taehyung hummed. "Definitely talk to him tomorrow morning Yoongi hyung. Since you two seem to both have the same schedule." and the mint haired alpha shrugged.
      "Wouldn't hurt to try." he replied, but they were all pretty uneasy from the feeling of the room. It felt....tense. As if something were building up.

      Jimin got out of the bath, almost slipping on the damp tile ground due to his weight imbalance. Sighing in relief when he didn't fall on his ass, the omega wrapped a large towel around his body and grabbed his phone from the counter, walking out of the bathroom and towards his room.
       He saw Taemin, Sungwoon, and Kai already asleep on the bed, cuddling happily. Jimin did take a pretty long time in the bathtub, rubbing his sore bones and muscles to make them pliant and happy again. The orange haired man giggled fondly and swiftly dropped the towel on the ground, putting it in his dirty clothing hamper, walking towards his closet.
      He grabbed loose black boxers, silk grey pants, and a large white shirt. Jimin needed to be well clothed, as his apartment was pretty cold, especially at night. So Jimin quickly slipped on his clothes and toddled towards his bed, which was pretty big in regular standards.
       Kai sleepily picked his head up once he saw Jimin hovering over him. Silently, they looked at each other. Then, Kai nodded and moved a bit, allowing for Jimin to get in the middle of the pile.
     Soon, they were all asleep again. Asides from Jimin, who was looking up at the ceiling.
      He didn't know what he should do about Namjoon and the others. Should he really leave them alone; leave Jimin's heart aching for someone that he can't have? Maybe Taemin was right; it was for the best.
      So for now, Jimin will avoid them. Snd if possible, he will let his heart heal over. Jihwan will make everything better; his little survivor.
      Hopefully I'll be able to avoid them at all costs before Jihwanie is born....