Chapter 1

Namjoon sighed loudly, reading on his long couch. Suddenly, out of pure boredom, he threw the book across the room and yelled,
     "Why is today so boring???" he ran his hand through his short silver hair, his usual sweet scent dulled in frustration.
"Shut up!" his roommate yelled from
his room. "God you are fucking loud! I am trying to write here!!"
"Sorry Yoongi hyung! What are you working on?" a loud groan was heard and the alpha heard a door open and shut.
"Nothing anymore..." his roommate suddenly appeared from the hallway with a oversized shirt and baggy boxers that could barely be seen by the large white shirt. "Your bitching stopped my flow."
"I'm just so bored hyung!" Namjoon quickly stood up and grinned at his hyung, his dimples forming deep pools on his cheeks. "Let's go bother Jin and Jungkook."
"They're probably bothering each other. You know how those two idiots get. One look and they're at each others' throats.." Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. "And did I hear you answer the door earlier?"
"Yea."
     "What was that about?"
     "The landlord came to tell us that an omega is moving in between us and Taehyung and Hoseok, so don't mess with him." Namjoon reported as Yoongi disappeared into the kitchen. He could hear pots and pans being moved around.
"It's a him?"
"Yea..landlord said his name is Jimin." Yoongi hummed noncommittally and Namjoon glanced in the kitchen to see
the older alpha gathering food.
"Go get the others. We'll all eat here today." Yoongi asked and Namjoon yelled out an ok.
     "What are you cooking hyung?" He slipped on his shoes as he asked Yoongi.
     "Don't know yet." Yoongi answered and Namjoon went outside, where he bumped into the most gorgeous person he's ever met, aside from one of his best friends Jin. The man moaned in pain as he sat in the ground and Namjoon's eyes widened, seeing the large belly the omega had.
"O-Oh! I am s-so sorry!" Namjoon stuttered, helping the man up from the ground and stared as the omega dusted off his oversized long sleeved shirt. They made eye contact with each other and they both blushed profusely.
     "It's fine." he smiled and Namjoon felt he could burst open from how adorable the pretty omega was. Bright orange hair and pretty hazel eyes. He had on a striped black and white oversized shirt with stretchy black pants, with cute white dusty converse. The omega stared up at Namjoon, his sweet peachy scent spiking in interest. "I'm Park Jimin." Jimin put out his hand and that's when Namjoon realized.
     "You're my next door neighbor??" he asked incredulously. Jimin tilted his head a bit, and then nodded. He tapped his chin as he tried to remember the names his new landlord told him about.
     "You must be either....Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, or Kim Namjoon..." Jimin pouted a bit as he thought and Namjoon almost melted into a puddle of goo. "Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi live on my right side, Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook live in front of me, and Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok live on my left side. Who are you?"
     "Why is my name last??" Namjoon fake grumbled. The omega's eyes widened and he gasped. "I'm the one that met you first.."
     "So you are Kim Namjoon?? Mr. Bang didn't tell me you were so tall..." Namjoon chuckled and Jimin giggled. "Like a giant!" Jimin stretched his arms wide and Namjoon chuckled, his dimples showing.
     "Namjoon!!!" a voice yelled and Namjoon and Jimin both simultaneously turned around. A broad-shouldered man with flawless skin ran up to them with a grin. He flipped his blonde hair out of his eyes and stopped to stare at the two. "Who ya talking to Joon? He's pretty~"
"Oh Jin hyung!" Namjoon smiled and looked back at Jimin. "This is our new neighbor Jimin!"
"P-Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you." Jimin stuttered with blushing cheeks. Jin shook Jimin's hand with a charming smile.
"So what is a pretty omega like you doing talking to a dumbass like Namjoon?" Jin asked and Jimin giggled. Namjoon just rolled his eye with a huff. "And you can call me and Namjoon hyung if you want."
"We bumped into each other and I fell." Jimin started absentmindedly rubbing his stomach as he talked and both of the alphas' attention went to his protruding stomach. "And I would love to call you two hyung..." They didn't wanna ask anything about the omega's mate; that's just rude and impolite to ask anyone. Jimin noticed them staring and quietly sighed. "You can ask you know..." Namjoon and Jin both blushed and looked away. "Everyone does."
"We're not like everyone." Namjoon said with a frown. "We didn't wanna be rude to you and ask something so intrusive." Jimin smiled and patted the tall alpha's shoulder. Namjoon's pumpkin scent spiked as Jimin looked up at him with a smile.
     "It's ok, I don't mind telling. At least you didn't give me rude stares and told me that I was a disgrace for being an unmated, pregnant omega." Jimin shrugged and Namjoon and Jin's alpha growled. "It was just a meaningless one night stand with an old friend. I wanted to be with them after, but they had left me alone in that dark room and never spoke to me again. So rather than stay in the heartbreak, I decided to move to Seoul. A good idea I say since I met two wonderful alphas like you~"
    "Jimin I am so sorry that happened to such a gorgeous person such as yourself..." Jin sighed dramatically and suddenly hugged the omega. Jimin's eyes widened, unsure of what to do about the handsome and affectionate alpha that suddenly decided to cling onto him.
     "I-It's ok. What's done is done I guess. I'm glad to have moved from Busan." Namjoon and Jin's eyes widened.
     "My roommate is from Busan!" Jin exclaimed and Jimin hummed.
     "His name is Jungkook." Namjoon said.
     "Hmmmm...I knew a Jungkook..." Jimin said. "He was a...friend of a friend. We sometimes talked, he was too shy and I think I might've came on too strong..." Jimin blushed and fiddled with his fingers.
     "That sounds like our Jungkook.." Jin and Namjoon snorted.
     "It's nice talking to you two, but I have to go and unpack my things." Jimin was reluctant to leave the handsome alphas. Namjoon glanced at Jin and smiled at Jimin.
     "How about I help you unpack huh? You're pregnant! You can't do these things by yourself!" Namjoon grinned, taking Jimin's small hands into his large hands. Jimin blushed and giggled nervously. Jin huffed and wrapped his arm around Jimin's narrow shoulders.
     "We can both help you Jiminie! How's that?" Jin smirked and raised an eyebrow at Namjoon as the younger alpha frowned petulantly beside him. Jimin stared at the two alphas with red cheeks and pouted.
     "Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't wanna bother you guys..."
     "Yea, Yoongi hyung can wait for a bit. Jin, he said he's cooking and he wants all of us together..." Jimin widened his eyes and waved his hands back and forth.
"Now I can really do this by myself! You two have somewhere to be!" Jimin pushed the two off of him and walked away. "We can see each other another time, but you two have to go to a dinner! I'm fine by myself, really!" Jimin yelled as he waddled away. "Bye for now!!" Namjoon and Jin watched as Jimin fumbled to open his door and promptly walked in, slamming his door.
"...Wow." Namjoon and Jin sighed in unison.

"So he forced us to come here and stay here with you so you could cook for us..." Namjoon grumbled and Yoongi rolled his eyes, laying a pot on their table.
     "I'm guessing he didn't want to bother our friend hang out?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Hyung, go get the rest." Jin rolled his eyes and went to the mint haired man's kitchen. "He's generous..."
     "He's amazing..." Namjoon sighed with happy eyes.
     "I would like to meet him." Yoongi snorted, his minty scent spiking in interest.
"He's pregnant though.." Jin said, walking out of the kitchen with food in his hand. Someone suddenly knocked on the door and the three alphas sighed. "Someone get the door. I have food in my hand."
"I'll get it." Namjoon grunted and stood up from the couch, going to open the door. He opened it to see shaggy black hair and a box-like smile.
"Hyungie!" Taehyung shouted in glee and hugged Namjoon. "How have you been??"
"Shut up dude, I seen you yesterday. Just come in!" Namjoon grinned and went inside.
"Hoseokie hyung is at work right now, and Jungkook is coming in a bit." Taehyung explained once they were inside.
"Sit down motherfucker." Namjoon snickered and the younger alpha sat down next to his hyung, the both of them watching as Jin and Yoongi put the food on the table.
"I miss him already!" Jin moaned and Taehyung turned to the oldest alpha.
"What's wrong?" he asked and Yoongi snorted.
"Apparently Joon and Jin hyung met this pregnant omega and now both of them want him." Yoongi smirked. "I'm gonna be-" the mint haired man was interrupted when they heard a loud bang on their wall and a loud,
"Fuck!" Jin and Namjoon turned to each other and shouted simultaneously,
"Jimin!"