Chapter 13

Hoseok and Taehyung quickly made it to the clinic that Jimin was at, and they saw the omega standing outside absentmindedly rubbing his stomach with a gentle smile.
"Jimin we made it!" Taehyung yelled out of the window, making the orange haired man jump up. "Oh sorry."
"Tae tae! Hobi hyung!" Jimin smiled, waddling over to them. "Hello!"
"Hi Jiminie!" Hoseok grinned, one of his hands on the steering wheel. Jimin's omega purred inside; it was such a sight to see the older alpha's bicep flex holding the steering wheel. "Shall we go? We can get you something to eat as well; I know you're hungry~"
     "Sure! I can go for something to eat!" Jimin replied, trying to get into the backseat. But Taehyung stopped him. "What?? Is there something wrong?"
     "Sit in the front Jiminie; it'll be better for you back ok?" the younger alpha explained, and Jimin blushed at the sincerity of the alpha's tone. The orange haired omega sighed and nodded, walking to the passenger seat while Taehyung sat in the back. Hoseok hummed as the door shut, and he drove off.
     "Where do you want to eat Jimin? I can invite the others and we can all eat! Me and Taehyung only ate a little bit so we can eat some more!" Hoseok grinned, running a hand through his jet black hair. "Maybe at that barbecue place around the corner? That halmeoni there is amazing...and we're friends with her son and his mate! An alpha and beta pair!"
     "Is it good there? Jihwan really likes it when I eat really good meat." Jimin giggled.
     "Jiminie it's amazing! The meat is so delicious and tender, and the atmosphere is cool! It's quiet, so you won't have to worry about anyone interrupting us!"
     "Well it's fine if we go there if you guys really want to go." the omega shrugged and the two alphas cheered.
     "Jimin can you take my phone from the middle console and call the others to tell them to meet us at Ms. Tuans?" the older man asked, and the younger nodded. Jimin took Hoseok's phone and tried to open it, but it had a password on it.
     "What's the password hyung?" Jimin asked, and Hoseok immediately blushed crimson. "Hyung?"
     "L-Let me type it..." Hoseok gulped, but Jimin smirked deviously.
     "You're driving hyung~just tell me..."
     "F-Fine! It's....it's jihwan2021, cause of his birth year..." and Jimin started to blush as well. "No caps on the name..."
     "Thanks..." Jimin typed the password in, and it let him in. Firstly, he called Seokjin.
"What do you want Hobi?" was the first thing that Seokjin said. "I'm beating Jungkookie's ass in Mario."
"What no you're not don't lie to Hobi hyung like that!!" was Jungkook's heated response in the background.
"Hi hyung! It's Jimin!" Jimin chuckled.
"Jimin??? Hi Jiminie!" Jin gasped. "Why do you have Hoseok's phone?"
"JIMIN?! WHERE???" Jungkook yelled, and Jimin could hear rustling and fighting in the background. "Let me talk to him!"
"He called me first brat! Ow don't bite me you son of a-" but the omega quickly interrupted the two, clearing his throat.
"Hyung!" he yelled.
"Shit-yes Jimin?"
"Would you and Jungkookie like to come eat out with me, Hobi hyung, and Taehyungie right now?"
"Oh sure! Of course we can! I'll tell Jungkook. Where are we eating at?"
"This place called Ms. Tuan's? Hoseokie hyung says you all go to this place a lot..."
"Oh yea! I know where that is! That's our place!! We gotta get dressed; bye Jimin!" and Jimin swiftly hung up.
".......Do those two fight a lot?" Jimin looked to Hoseok, who sighed.
"All the time; it's funny. But don't worry; they don't take it too far. Just playful fights! Those two were always like that.." the black haired alpha replied.
"Yea they fight almost as much as me and Jungkook." Taehyung snickered in the background. "Jungkook always wins though. Have you seen the way he's built?? Well, Jiminie knows~" which made said omega blush.
"Oh yea the gym! That must've been fun huh Jimin?" Hoseok smirked.
"He seemed to really enjoy it." Taehyung smiled smugly. "Right Jimin?"
"W-Well....um..." Jimin stuttered, warmth pooling in his guts.
"Let's give poor Jiminie a break from us and let him call the last two." Hoseok finally sighed out with a fond smile, ruffling Jimin's bright orange hair. Jimin smiled in relief and dialed Namjoon's number.
"Hey Hobi! Did you need something?" Namjoon asked cheerily on the phone, and Jimin could hear Yoongi saying something incoherent in the background. "Me and Yoongi hyung are writing right now!"
"It's not Hobi hyung!" Jimin replied, and it was quiet for a bit as Hoseok turned right. "It's Jimin!"
"Oh Jimin?? Hi! Why do you have Hoseok's phone?" Namjoon asked, his voice brightening up.
"He's driving right now! I asked him to pick me up from my doctor's appointment and he suggested going out to eat at some place called Ms. Tuan's. And he also suggested inviting you guys snd making it a friend dinner."
"Oh Ms. Tuan's! I haven't been in so long! None of us have. But sure; me and Yoongi hyung would love to go!"
"Ok we'll meet you guys there?"
"Yep!"
"Ok bye Joonie hyung!" and the two hung up. "That's everyone hyung!"
"Ok now let's hurry!" and he drove faster.

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin finally made it to the restaurant, where Namjoon and Jungkook were already waiting on them.
     "Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung wanted to ride with each other." Jungkook explained as he opened the door to the passenger side to
help Jimin out. As the three others were getting out of the car, Seokjin and Yoongi arrived next.
     "Hey guys!" Seokjin yelled out the driver's seat window as he parked the car, and Yoongi quickly got out of the car to greet the others.
      "Now that we are all here, let's get inside! I told Mark we were coming today!" Taehyung grinned and the six others nodded. The seven walked inside, basically surrounding Jimin. There was a dark brown haired alpha standing at the register, and he smiled brightly when he saw the seven men.
"Hey guys!" he grinned, "Here for more barbecue?"
"Of fucking course Mark!" Taehyung replied, punching the man on his shoulder.

     "Yea yea

"Yea yea....come in! Jackson is waitering right now; so he'll be taking your order!" the taller alpha motioned for the others to follow him, and the right men walked towards a square booth with a grill right in the middle of it. Jungkook and Taehyung gasped, immediately sitting by each other and basically vibrating in their seats. Jimin and Hoseok giggled, sitting down as well. Then Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi squeezed in.
     Then, a beta walked towards them, a bright grin on his face.
     "Namjoon and the fellas!!" the honey smelling wolf chuckled, taking out a notepad. "What do you guys wanna eat today? The usual? Oh; I see you have someone new!"
     "Jackson this is Jimin! Jiminie, this is Jackson Wang; a good friend of ours!" Namjoon smiled, and Jimin shook Jackson's hands.

     "Nice to meet you!" Jimin giggled, shaking his hand

"Nice to meet you too! Now, what do you guys want to eat? The usual?" Jackson asked, and Namjoon and the others told the beta their orders.
When it was time for Jimin to order, he was thoughtful. Then, he just ordered what Hoseok had ordered. Jackson nodded and wrote it down, leaving the table.
Yoongi started the grill and the seven began to talk, joking around with each other and taking animatedly. Namjoon looked around, and couldn't help but to smile fondly. Jimin and Taehyung were arguing about which anime character could beat Goku's ass; Sailor Moon or Saiki. Seokjin and Hoseok were animatedly taking about the new shoes that the two got, gushing about the prices. And Yoongi was telling Jungkook about the new song that he was writing along with this woman named Suran.
This is it; this is my family...