Chapter 30

They all cheered happily, getting up and bringing Yoongi into a tight hug. The short alpha grimaced and started to complain heavily, though his sweetened scent begged to differ. Once they were done hugging the second oldest, they all sat back down and looked at one another.
"So....how will we do this?" Yoongi asked, crossing his arms with a huff, his cheeks still pink.
"I suggest sex." Jimin nodded, and all the alphas looked to the omega in complete shock.
"Jimin!" Jungkook gasped, his whole face red. "S-Sex?!?"
"How would they even work....?" Hoseok asked thoughtfully, rubbing his chin.
"Since there's a lot of us..." Namjoon suddenly said. "How about we do it one by one?"
"What do you mean by that hyung?" Taehyung asked, looking to the grey haired alpha.
"I mean, we need to mate each other too. Not just Jimin. All of us like be each other, so we'll all get the mating marks. So i suggest that the alphas do it first; one on one with each other. Then, we each go to Jimin and exchange mating marks by taking turns with Jiminie. And we'll be careful not to cause stress to Jiminie."
"That....sounds like it would work?" Seokjin looked confused as he thought about it, then nodded. "But who would go first? With Jimin I mean. Because....I am the oldest. So I think I should go first."
     "What-I've known him longer!" Jungkook protested. "I wanna go first!"
     "Well I gave him a gift first!" Namjoon gasped, glaring at Jungkook. "So it should be me!" Then, all of the alphas started to argue. Jimin sighed fondly and giggled to himself.
     These are the men I fell in love with...but I don't regret it at all~

      They all took a couple of weeks, planning their mating and where to place it. They fought between Hoseok and Taehyung's place, and Seokjin and Jungkook's place since both of their apartments were bigger.
      They told the landlady about the damage to Jimin's apartment, and who did it. She completely understood and had people come and fix it up. Then, they told her that Jimin wanted to sell it. And surprisingly, Taemin and Sungwoon took it.
      "It's a special place to us now." Sungwoon explained and Taemin nodded with a smile. 
      "You'll be close to us!" Jimin gasped. "Until we find a suitable place to live of course." the three friends were currently sitting in Jimin's newly fixed apartment. The alphas were at work, and the omega was now on maturity leave.
       "Did you guys find a place to mate at yet?" Taemin asked, and Jimin nodded.
      "Yep. We decided to do it at a heat room. It'll have no lingering scents around and it'll be cleaned from every use. And the rooms are sound proof, and the walls aren't thin like our apartments over here. So we decided to go there instead."
      "Jiminie you're getting mated! I'm so excited for you!" Taemin gasped, his eyes wide and sparkling. But suddenly, there was a knock on their door.
      "Don't worry I'll get it. You two sit down." Sungwoon said, a smile on his carefree face. The beta went to the door, opening it with a smile. But it quickly went away at the face he seen at the door.
      "Who's at the door?" Taemin asked, helping Jimin up and the two walked to the door. But they also faltered at who they saw.
        "K-Kai...!" Jimin gasped, staring at the broken alpha in front of them. Kai took one look at them, and suddenly fell to the ground.

     Jimin gasped, and Sungwoon and Taemin quickly stepped up to the alpha and picked him up, taking him inside and Jimin closed the door behind them.
      "He looks horrible..." Jimin murmured, sitting down on the couch. The three friends were currently sitting down on the couch, with Kai sleeping in Jimin's old room. "What did his parents do to him...?!"
      "I have no clue..." Taemin gulped. "We all know his parents are worse than all of ours..."
      "I wouldn't be surprised if they beat him up and locked him up somewhere." Sungwoon growled. They all suddenly froze when they heard timid footsteps coming towards them, and the three friends turned around to see Kai skulking in the hallway, looking at his feet with a burnt scent surrounding his tired body.
      "Hey..." the alpha murmured with a sigh, looking up at the three.
      "Hey...." they all slowly replied back, staring at the alpha as if he had grown another head.
      "I'm sorry for showing up out of the blue.." Kai said, his scent getting stronger. "I can leave now."
       "Stay." Jimin said, surprising Taemin and Sungwoon. "Let's talk for a bit."
       "R-Really...?" Kai gasped out, his eyes wide due to complete shock. "A-Are you sure about that....? I don't wanna put stress on you or anything Jimin."
       "No it's fine Kai hyung." the omega smiled, patting the empty spot next to him. "You look like you're about to faint again, so sit down." the alpha nodded shyly and walked towards them, reluctantly sitting down with downcast eyes.
      "Why?" Sungwoon asked, getting everyone's attention. "Why'd you betray us like that..? We trusted you Jongin hyung."
      "I'm so sorry..." Kai breathed out. "My father called me while you were all sleeping that day. He said Jimin's mother told him that I was gone and that I needed to come back to him and take Jimin with me to his mother or else. And he said that if I did bring Jimin back, Jimin's mother would allow us to mate ."
      "What?!" they all gasped out in unison, their eyes wide. Kai nodded and grunted.
      "I didn't want to mate Jimin, don't worry, but I didn't want to face the wrath of my father. I don't want to mate anyone. At all. It repulses me. And that's what I told him a couple of days ago; that I'm aromantic. I don't feel any attraction, sexual or romantic, to anyone at all, no matter what gender or secondary-gender. And he beat me. He beat me for about an hour. And he locked me in the basement."
      "Oh no hyung....!" Jimin gasped.
     "How did you even escape?" Taemin asked with wide eyes.
     "There's a window, although a rather small one, in the basement. I crawled through and came here. You guys are the only place where I feel safe. I.....I cut them off. My family that is. I'm broke; they cut me off. I'm just.....Kai now." the tall alpha smiled tiredly, fiddling with his fingers. "I'm so sorry for what I've done to you all. I've completely betrayed your trust in me, and for that, I can never forgive myself for that. I don't ask for your forgiveness, I came here to tell you my side of the story. I'm so sorry for the damage I've caused, and I'll be out of your lives soon."
     "Kai hyung...." Jimin sighed, touching the older on his shoulder. "It'll take some time to trust you, but I forgive you. You were a victim of bad circumstance, and you escaped. So it's ok; I forgive you. I can't speak for the others though."
     "I forgive you as well." Sungwoon reluctantly said, and Taemin nodded in agreement. "And like Jimin said, I won't trust you for a while. You'll have to earn that back."
     "I completely understand." Kai started to cry, tears rolling down his beaten face. "Thank you; thank you so much. I'll never forget this."
     "And you can stay here for as long as you like until you get back on your feet." Taemin stated.
     "Are you sure...? I don't want to be a burden." Kai mumbled, his cheeks pink. "I can find a bench to sleep on or something."
     "Bullshit." Sungwoon scoffed. "You're staying here, and we'll find you a job so you can help out with bills. Ok?"
     "Ok....You have my upmost gratefulness." Kai smiled, wiping his tears. Sungwoon and Taemin hugged the taller, and Jimin looked to his friends with teary eyes.
     My family is back together now....