Chapter 19

The two made it to Jimin's elementary school, where the principal was waiting at the front of the double doors with a pleasant smile on his face.
"Ah Mr. Park." the burly man smiled, bowing slightly. "Nice to have you back this weekday~"
"Mr. Bang! It's lovely to see you again as well sir." Jimin replied, with he and Sungwoon bowing deeply towards the middle aged beta(hes not dying in this one guys dont worry ab it ).

      "And who is that beside you?" the short man asked, and the omega replied

"Well the job as the Math teacher for the third graders is still open isn't it?"
"Why yes it is. Is he applying for it?" and Sungwoon nodded. "What's your name son?"
"My name is Ha Sungwoon sir. It's nice to meet you..." the beta bowed to the older beta once again, his nervousness showing in his scent. "And I would really like the job if you would alloy me to have it."
"And you as well Mr. Ha." Mr. Bang chuckled. "Call me Mr. Si hyuk; no need to be formal with each other. We'll be with each other all day~" and at that Sungwoon gulped.
"I'll see you soon Sungwoon hyung!" Jimin giggled and walked off, happily humming to himself.
Let's hope Sungwoon gets this job....

A couple of hours later, and Namjoon was at the studio, writing up a song for a known idol. Namjoon looked to the older alpha, who seemed to be struggling with a verse, tapping his feet irritably.
"You ok hyung?" the grey haired alpha asked the shorter alpha, who grunted.
     "Fine." he gritted out as a reply. "I am perfectly...fine."
     "Come on hyung, you know me......is this about Jimin...? Did you two, finally talk?" but Namjoon flinched when Yoongi chuckled derisively, almost angrily.
     "Yea, me and Tae tried to talk to him in the elevator. But that bastard beta was by him and wouldn't let us talk to him at all." Yoongi growled, his scent spiking. "Fucking bullshit..."
     "Wait what?? That....Sungwoon guy?? Why didn't he let Jimin talk to you and Tae??"
     "I don't know Joon. This is fucking frustrating.....I just wanna go and talk to him.." but Namjoon sighed and shook his head.
     "Jimin is going to have his baby in a couple of months...this ain't the time to be stressing him out about possibly being in our pack as our omega. Don't forget he's pregnant Yoongi hyung. He could be going through something."
     ".....I really want him to be with us Joon..." Yoongi sighed, leaning his head on Namjoon's broad shoulder. The taller alpha chuckled and leaned down, kissing the older's forehead. "Does he really not want to be with us...?"
      "We don't know hyung.....we don't know...."

     Seokjin was cooking in the kitchen of his restaurant, but his mind was running ten miles an hour. He didn't know that he stopped stirring the pot of his food until he heard a yell, and a woman ran over to him.
     "Jin!!" the woman running over to him hissed, gently pushing him out of the way and taking the spoon in his had to stir the pot. "You're forgetting about the food we have to serve to waiting customers!!"
     "Oh Moonbyul..." Seokjin sighed, gulping at the angry expression on the younger alpha's face. "I didn't see you there...."

     "What is going on with you??" the short haired woman asked, furrowing her eyebrows

     "What is going on with you??" the short haired woman asked, furrowing her eyebrows. When the older didn't answer, Moonbyul scoffed and called over another person, taking Jin's hand and dragging him away.
     "Why are you dragging me??"
     "We need to talk about why you're acting like this before you burn your business to the ground." and Jin huffed. Moonbyul dragged Seokjin to the break room, where she forcefully sat the older alpha down. "Ok. Now talk Seokjin. Why are you so distracted??"
     "It's about....a neighbor." Jin finally sighed out, leaning his face into his open palms.
     "Your neighbor bothering you?? I can beat their ass for you."
     "Thanks Byulie, but that's not it. You know Namjoon and the others. We recently decided to become a pack together."
     "Holy shit congrats Jin! I'm so fucking proud of you!"
     "Thanks, but that's not the point. We have this neighbor that we've all been recently enraptured with. His name is Jimin, and he's like six months, almost seven months, pregnant. He's a wonderful person, but he has a past. We told him that we became a pack, but now he's avoiding us and we don't know why.."
     "That sounds harsh Jin..." Moonbyul finally frowned, sitting next to the taller.
     "Right??" Jin ran a hand through his short blond hair. "And we've all pretty much fell for him, so we don't know what we did wrong..."
"Hm....you want a suggestion?"
"I need anything at this point. We want Jimin in our lives...we don't want to lose him.."
"Well this is what I suggest...."

Hoseok was dancing in his studio when the door opened, and Jungkook walked in.
"Jungkookie!" Hoseok squealed, walking towards his pack mate. He brought the younger into a hug, and suddenly brought him into a kiss. "What're you doing here?" he stared at the blushing young alpha, who was smiling shyly.
"I finished streaming and Seokjinnie hyung wasn't home yet, so I came to bother you since Namjoonie hyung and Yoongi hyung don't like being bothered at their studio." Jungkook replied, scuffing the toe of his platform boots against the hardwood floor. "And I missed you..."
"Aw I missed you too! Hey Jungkookie..."
     "Yea hyung?"
     "You think Yoongi hyung and Taehyungie talked to Jiminie yet?" and Jungkook gulped.
     "Probably....we won't know unless they tell me, and I've been unable to contact Yoongi hyung or Tae hyung." and the older alpha chuckled.
     "Well I can understand why they won't answer their phones. Those two always get lost in their art, whether it's literal art like Taehyung, or musical art like hyung."
     "Yea true. But I really hope that they were able to talk to Jiminie hyung...I miss him a lot."
     "Yea...so do I." but the two alphas were startled out of their moment when they suddenly got a text, and they both picked up their phones.
     "Oh its Jin hyung." Jungkook smiled, reading the message. "He has a plan on how to get Jimin to talk to us??"
     "And he's telling us to come to you guys' apartment so he can tell us. It's urgent apparently..."
      "Well let's hurry up before he gets impatient. You know how Seokjinnie hyung gets..." and the taller chuckled.
     "Yea I definitely know Hobi hyung...let's go."

     "Hyung? You here??" Jungkook knocked on the door, with Hoseok behind him. Hoseok hummed quietly to himself, turning around when he heard his name being called. Namjoon and Yoongi were walking towards them, with Taehyung behind the two alphas.
     "Seokjin hyung texted you guys too?" Jungkook turned around as well when he heard Namjoon speak up.
     "Yea. He sounded serious." Taehyung stepped up as well, getting besides Hoseok and wrapping his arms around the older alpha's waist, his chin on Hoseok's shoulder.
     "Finally you guys are here." Seokjin opened the door quickly, startling the younger alphas. "Come in come in!" he ushered them all in, sitting them all down. "Ok. Now that you guys are all here, I have a plan. Well, Moonbyul gave me the plan and I am repeating it to you guys. Because I love you guys and we all love Jiminie."
     "What is this mysterious plan hyung?" Namjoon asked, "Is this 'plan' so amazing that it'll have Jimin knocking at our door with tears in his eyes?"
     "Hopefully." the blond alpha replied with a. cheeky smile, sitting between Namjoon and Hoseok. "Now listen up, because I'm not saying it again........"