Chapter 7

Jimin went back inside of his house and soon texted Hoseok his favorite snacks with a smile on his chubby cheeks. The older man sent back a smiley face and thumbs up, and Jimin turned off his phone with a chuckle.
     Hobi hyung is so funny... Jimin thought to himself as he cracked his knuckles. Even though the alpha was older than Jimin, he was very childish and giggly. Which Jimin didn't mind at all. He even loved it.
   Jimin then walked in his hallway, where he opened the door to his hallway closet. The omega grabbed a couple of blankets and went over to his living room, where he put the blankets and Jimin then went over to his kitchen to fix a couple of drinks.
     Once he was done with the drinks, the orange haired omega then went to his bedroom to grab some things for the plan in his head. He grabbed some stuff from his bed and closet and went back to the living room, where he looked around with furrowed eyebrows.
I hope Hobi hyung will like it...let's get started!!

Hoseok hummed happily to himself as he grabbed a couple of snacks for himself and Jimin, getting into another aisle.
     This is the only chance that he will have Jimin to himself and his friends can't do anything about it. He has Jiminie all alone, so maybe this would be his chance to woo the pretty omega without his stupid friends barging in. Speaking of his friends, he opened their group chat and texted with a devious grin on his face.

Hobari🕺🏻:hehe
guess what guys😏

Taetae📸:What hyung?

Jungkookie💪🏻:yea what
is it hyungie? i was doing
smth😩

Taetae📸:Like what? Jerking
off?💀

Jungkookie💪🏻:SHUT UP TAE

Joonie🌱:it cant be better
than what i did right yoongi
hyung?🤢

Yoongi hyung🎶:right joonie
you are amazing as usual

Joonie🌱:🥰🥰thank you hyung~
this is why you are my favorite

Jinnie hyung🍽:Gross.
I'm going to ignore their
flirting and ask: tell us what
you did you fucking idiot!!

Yoongi hyung🎶:dont keep us
in suspense now hobi like wtf🤨

Taetae:No need to curse😟

Hobari🕺🏻:OK
                                                OK JEEZ!! ok so
                                                me and Jiminie
                                                will be having a
movie night and
you idiots aren't
invited☺️so
don't come or
                                                else🔪

Jungkookie💪🏻:WHAT
WHEN WAS THIS?!

Taetae📸:Wow and you
didn't invite us🖕🏻you suck
hyung

Hobari🕺🏻: pls
don't come or
you will regret
it🥰don't cross
                                                 me~