Chapter 3

"It's been so long!" the alpha grinned, brining the pregnant omega into a tight hug. "How have you been?? I haven't seen you since highschool!"
"I've been fine! I didn't know Jin hyung's Jungkook was the same Jungkook!" Jimin wheezed out. The older alphas noticed and took Jimin from Jungkook's hold. "What about you?"
"You're squeezing the life outta him!" Taehyung huffed."Christ Kook."
     "I'm ok!" Jimin giggled.
     "He was talking about knowing a Jungkook in highschool. Was that you?" Namjoon asked and looked to the youngest, who blushed. "Oh wow."
"Yea...but we didn't talk that much. I was angsty and anxious and he was....really pretty. So I ignored him...sorry." the raven haired alpha pouted a bit and Jimin smiled reassuringly.
     "It's ok! I bothered you a lot cause I could
tell you had a little crush on me." Jimin snorted and Jungkook blushed deeper. "It was cute to see you so flustered~"
     "You must be the new neighbor we heard from the landlord."
     "I am! You must live with Jinnie hyung!"
"He does." Seokjin glanced back and forth between the two with narrowed eyes.
"Cool! We should go and eat in Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung's apartment!" Jungkook grinned with shiny eyes.
"That's what we were literally about to do." Yoongi huffed. "I just need to unlock the door."
"Hey guys I'm-hi who are you?" they heard someone from behind them and they all turned around to see someone with midnight black hair. Jimin looked around and realized,
     I am surrounded by handsome men!

     "Uh hi new person. I'm Hoseok!" the new alpha grinned. "Nice to meet you!"
     "H-Hi I'm Jimin.." Jimin blushed and smiled at the citrus smelling alpha, who flushed pink.
     "Wow, you're really pretty..."
     "Thanks...."
     "If y'all are done flirting, my door is open." Namjoon interrupted with an amused smile. Jimin squeaked and backed up from the slightly taller man, his cheeks firing up. So the seven of them all went inside and Jimin gasped as the smell of the apartment. A mix between mint and sandalwood permeated the whole apartment, and the strong of food made the omega's stomach rumble.
     "When was the last time you ate Jimin?" Jin jokingly asked and the omega hummed thoughtfully.
     "I've been moving my stuff around, so probably....yesterday? I think?" Jimin replied sheepishly, counting with his fingers.
     "Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed. "You're pregnant! You're supposed to eat things! Thank god we took you in otherwise you would've starved yourself.." the alpha grabbed Jimin's hand and took him into the kitchen. While the two of them were in the kitchen, the others talked and sat down.
     "How did you guys find a pregnant omega?" Hoseok asked. "And a pretty one at that..."
     "He's our neighbor. Me and Namjoon found him in the hallway while he was putting his stuff inside of his apartment. Apparently he and Jungkook knew each other in highschool though." Jin explained.
     "He's cute~" Hoseok chuckled. "And pregnant."
     "You mentioned that already." Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hoseok blushed.
     "Sorry.." he grinned sheepishly.
     "Well...he explained that it was an old friend that left him." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What an asshat."
"I know right...you wouldn't know who the 'friend' is right Jungkook?" Yoongi asked the youngest alpha, who shrugged.
"Jimin hyung was really popular in highschool, but he had four continuous friends during those entire four years. I don't know if they still talk though, since they went to college together and I didn't. My friend group and his friend group talked, but I was too nervous to talk to hyung..." Jungkook said. "So I really don't know."
"I hope they never talked again..." Jin growled. "If I see him I'll break his fucking legs."
"We're back!" Taehyung yelled with Jimin behind him. The cedar smelling alpha had a large plate in his large hands and sat down between Namjoon and Hoseok. "And I gave Jiminie here a full plate since he doesn't know how to feed himself."
     "I do!" Jimin pouted. "I just forgot..."
     "Thank god we met! If we didn't, you would starve!" Jin exclaimed dramatically and the omega rolled his eyes.
     "You guys are so over dramatic..." he huffed and took the plate from Taehyung, who grinned in his direction. "I wasn't going to starve."
"Well, we are feeding you anyways hyung." Jungkook grinned and Jimin smiled fondly.
"Thank you..." he whispered, his peachy scent filling the air happily. Their noses twitched and the alphas bit down the urge to growl. They were happy that the omega was happy. Jimin giggled and dug in. He moaned at the burst of flavor in his mouth and the alphas blushed.
     "You're really enjoying this huh Jiminie..?" Taehyung chuckled, trying hard to conceal his scent, which spiked up in arousal. Jimin looked at him and smiled, his cheeks puffed out due to the food. He nodded and swallowed his food, wiggling in his spot.
     "Well I'm glad since I cooked it." Yoongi grinned, his scent spiking up happily.
     "You did so well Yoongi hyung!" Jimin grinned. "But I think it's time for me to head back. This little one in my stomach has been bothering my bladder since I got here." Jimin took his empty plate and went to go wash it, but a hand grabbed his wrist.
     "I'll wash it hyung!" Jungkook rushed out and quickly took the plate from the omega's hand.
     "Are you sure? Cause I can do it..." Jimin pouted.
     "We know you can do it, but we want to do it for you." Namjoon smiled and the orange haired omega grinned happily.
"If you're sure hyung, I'll be heading out! Bye everyone it was so good to meet all of you!" Jimin waved happily and went to the door, closing it softly on his way out. Once he was gone, the apartment burst with commotion.
"He's amazing..." Taehyung sighed happily.
"He's so adorable!" Jin gushed.
"Jiminie hyung is the best!" Jungkook shouted from the kitchen.
"I know I know...Jimin is amazing and all that. But he's pregnant you guys." Namjoon said and they all stopped talking. "Did you forget?"
"And?" Hoseok asked with one raise eyebrow. "We know that he's pregnant Joon."
"We can't overwhelm him and the baby. It'll cause stress." Namjoon explained.
"Well then, we'll turn down the flirting." Jin shrugged his shoulders.
"What, you are flirting with him??" Taehyung asked incredulously and Jin nodded with a smirk. "You like him too??"
"Who in this apartment doesn't?" Jungkook came back and flipped down onto the couch next to Taehyung. The older alpha ruffled his hair and Jungkook's fresh jasmine scent spiked, with the younger alpha leaning into the touch. "We all like Jiminie hyung. What's so wrong with that?"
     "The problem is that we could possibly fight over him." Namjoon scoffed. "I don't want to do anything to hurt you guys and Jimin. You guys are my bestfriends and I don't wanna lose you guys just 'cause we all have a crush on an omega."
     "I have a suggestion." Yoongi said out of the blue, and their heads turned to the wiser alpha. "How about we all court him? Once we all get to know him of course. Don't wanna stress him out too much. And once we get to the end of the courting, he'll pick which one of us he likes best."
     "That sounds surprisingly....good." Jin smiled. "You sound smart for once Yoongi."
     "Shut up hyungie." the second-to-oldest male stood up with a mock scowl, unable to get really mad at his Jin hyung. "All of you get out. I hav work early this morning."
     "Yoongi hyung is kicking us out!" Hoseok moaned painfully. "I feel the hurt deep inside!"
     "Stop being so dramatic and let's go hyung." Taehyung rolled his eyes and dragged his raven haired hyung out of his mint haired hyung's apartment. "See you guys tomorrow! It's game night; remember that!"
"Bye guys!" Hoseok grinned while the collar on his shirt was being stretched out. The door slammed on their way out.
"Guess we're next." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and got up. "See you later hyungs. I'll still beat you in all of the games."
"Shut up brat!" Jin hissed while the two walked out. "I'm older, so therefore you have to let me win!"
"Over my dead body." Once the four menaces were gone, Yoongi and Namjoon both flopped down onto the couch with a sigh.
"That took all of my energy." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Go to sleep Joon, I'll clean up."
"You said you're tired though." Namjoon replied back with droopy eyes. He yawned and the older alpha scoffed.
"I'll go to sleep after I'm done. You're first, so go."
"Alright alright I'll go. Night hyung." Namjoon slowly got up from the couch and back hugged Yoongi, who smiled gently and rubbed the side of the younger male's head. "Love you."
"You too, you fucking giant." Yoongi chuckled and Namjoon huffed, with the silver haired alpha finally heading to his room. Yoongi smiled once he was gone. "These idiots...they better be lucky I love them so much."

     hi everyone how are you enjoying this?🥰im doing this and going to sleep so i wont respond to you guys very quickly😅and to a certain someone(she knows who she is) im sorry i did this while you were sleeping teehee
     but anyways butter is coming soon so you guys better stream it🔪i love you guys and have a good day or night! time differences yk?