183

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. Scroll down until you see these ~~~~~~~ if you you don't want to read it.)

I was at Hilltop sitting on the ground, getting my butt dirty but I didn't care. I looked up and saw Alden talking to Maggie about something. I understand she doesn't want Negan to live because of what he did to Glenn but maybe keeping him alive is a good thing. I'm not saying that I like the man but Rick probably had a reason to keep him alive. I went back and laid flat on the ground and sighed. I saw Maggie walk past me and I saw Alden looking at me.

"Like what you see Alden?" I asked, catching him off guard.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare." He said, walking over and sat down beside me. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about everything that happened. And trying to remember a world where the dead wasn't walking around, trying to kill us." I said.

"I try to remember the past world too but I can't." He said. "What did you do before all of this?" He asked.

"I was a part-time grocery store worker." I said.

"What did you do when you weren't working?" He asked.

"I went hunting with my brother." I said. "Hunting always kept my mind off things and helped me clear my mind." I added. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"I had a brother but he didn't make it and my father wasn't the best parent." He told me.

"Neither was mine." I said. "My father always mistreated me and my brothers." I said.

"You had two brothers? What happened to your other brother? If you don't mind me asking of course." He said.

"He was killed by someone we had to fight before back in Georgia." I said. "Daryl went out to find him and he did eventually find him but he was a walker. When he told me about him, I kinda shut people out even my brother." I said.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your brother." He said.

"It's alright, he's still with me in my heart. Even if me and him never really got along with each other." I said. "And your brother is still with you. Maybe not in person but in spirit." I added. He sent me a smile.

"You're a sweet woman." He said.

"And you're a sweet man." I said, looking at the sky.

"You're married, no flirting with me." He said, earning a chuckle from me. We then heard someone walking over. I turned my head to see Rick and he looked jealous.

"Maddie, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. Well I better go, nice talking to you Alden." I said.

"Nice talking to you too." He said. I followed Rick inside and to our room and he slammed the door shut and locked it. Oh no, he's really jealous.

"What's wrong Rick?" I asked, a bit scared. He walked closer to me, making me back up until my back was against the door. He put his face closer to mine until I was able to feel his breath on my face. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me harshly into him, making my hips go flush up against his and I felt his member was hard.

He put his lips against mine and started kissing me. The kiss was mixed with lust and need. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away and grabbed my wrists and put them against the door above my head and held them there. He nipped and sucked on the skin of my neck. This is a new side of Rick I've never seen but I'm not going to lie, I kinda like this side of him. I moaned slightly and he tightened his grip on my wrists. He then let go of them and backed up away from me.