4

It was now nighttime and the group still hasn't come back and everyone was starting to worry. We were all sitting around the campfire talking.

"I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Amy said, standing up and walking into the RV. A few minutes later, she came out. "We're out of toilet paper." She said, before we heard her scream.

We turned to see a walker biting her arm. She got lose and we saw more walkers coming up the hill.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, grabbing my gun and shooting as much walkers as I can.

Lori and Carl were huddled up to Shane while I was fighting off the walkers. Carl was crying and so was Sophia. Shane was shooting the walkers with his shotgun while I was making my way to the RV, shooting the walkers that was around it.

A few minutes later, the group came back and started fighting the walkers. I saw Daryl fighting his way over to us when I was grabbed by a walker. I then fell onto my back, trying to keep the walkers face away from me. The walker got pulled off me and it was killed.

"You alright sis?" He asked, shooting more walkers.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied, quickly standing back up.

All the walkers were soon killed and we lost a lot of people. Everyone was with their family and hugging them including me and Daryl.

"No." Andrea said, crying.

Everyone turned and saw Andrea sitting next to Amy, holding her hand. Tears were forming in my eyes and I held onto Daryl tighter. Everyone went to bed in their tents except for Carol, Sophia and Andrea.

Andrea stayed with her sister. Carol and Sophia stayed in the same tent as me and Daryl. Me and Daryl had to sleep next to each other since Carol and Sophia was sleeping here and I also felt safer with him especially after tonights events.

We have to do a lot tomorrow like burning the walkers corpses and burying the ones that we lost. I closed my eyes with everything thats happened.