85

I saw Sasha walk out of the church with a gun and I was wondering what was going on. I looked around but didn't see Bob. I figured Daryl was outside smoking a cigarette.

"Rick, do you know where Bob went? Because I walked out but didn't come back and Sasha walked out probably to look for him." I said.

"I don't. I'll go look for him and Sasha." Rick said. "Tyreese, come with me to look for Bob and Sasha." He said, looking at Tyreese.

"Okay." Tyreese said. They both stood up and grabbed a gun then walked out. I was worried about what happened to Bob and Sasha. I was also worried about Daryl and Carol. I had the urge to throw up again.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said, running outside and bent over and let it all out. I felt my hair being pulled out of my face. When I looked to see who it was, I saw Glenn.

"You okay Maddie?" He asked.

"I've been better but it's just morning sickness from being pregnant." I told him, sitting on the steps with him sitting next to me.

"Maddie congratulations on your marriage." He said, smiling.

"Thank you." I said. "To be honest, I never thought that I'll ever get married. I thought I'll be single for my whole life until I met Rick." I confessed.

"You're a beautiful woman Maddie so of course someone will want to marry you." He said. "Rick is lucky to have you and so is your child." He said. "Can I feel your belly?" He asked.

"Yeah you can Glenn." I said, lifting my shirt up enough for him to feel the baby. "Sometimes they kick but not all time." I said.

"I can't wait to have my own child, I've always wanted a family but couldn't because I could find the right girl but that changed when I met Maggie at the farm." He said, pulling his hand away and I put my shirt back down.

"I knew as soon as you saw her, you fell in love with her by the look in your eyes." I said, smiling.

"I couldn't help but fall for her because she's beautiful." He said, looking straight with a smile on his face.

"Yeah she is and she's lucky to have such a sweet man like you Glenn." I said. We went back inside and joined everyone. I was sitting on a pew just staring into space when the church doors opened. I turned and saw Rick, Tyreese, and Sasha walking inside. Gabriel started moving around when Sasha approached him.

"Stop." Sasha said, looking mad. "What are you doing?" She asked him. She asked him the same question when he didn't answer her. I looked at Rick and he looked mad as well and also Tyreese. "This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone." She said.

"Three of us?" I asked.

"Yes. Carol, Daryl and Bob are missing." She told me.

When she said Daryl's name, my eyes widened and tears were starting to build up in my eyes. Carl came next to me and wrapped his arms around me to calm me down.

"I...I don't...I don't have anything to do with this." Gabriel said. Sasha pulled out her knife and went towards him.

"Don't!" Rosita shouted.

"Sasha put it away." Tyreese said.

"Who's out there?" Sasha asked.

"I-I don't have anything to do with this." Gabriel said again.

"Where are our people?" She asked, getting in his face. That kept going until Rick pulled Sasha away from Gabriel. I was scared about what's going to happen.

"Why did you bring us here?" Rick asked, calmly.

"Please, I-" Gabriel started to say.

"Are you working with someone?" Rick asked. I was holding onto Carl tighter and he can tell I'm getting scared.

"I'm alone." He replied. "I was always alone. I told you all that." He added.

Maybe he's lying but maybe he's not, we don't know if he is. It could just be a coincidence that three of our people are missing but maybe it's not.

"What about the woman in the food bank?" Rick asked. "What did you do to her?" He asked. I feel like Gabriel may have killed her but I can't jump to conclusions. Rick said what was carved in the wall of the church outside. "What are you going to burn for, Gabriel?" He asked. "What? What did you do?" Rick asked, grabbing Gabriel by the collar of his shirt. He let go of him and Gabriel started talking.

"I lock the doors at night. I always do." He said.

"Did she come here but you weren't let her in?" I asked.

"They were looking for a safe place but I didn't let them in. It was my choice. But there were so many of them and they were trying to pry the shutters open and were banging on the sidings, screaming at me. And the dead came for them but I still didn't let them in." He told us. "Women, children. Entire families were calling my name as they were being torn apart." He said.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"A day after the Atlanta bombing, they were scared." He answered. "They were begging me for mercy." He added. I looked down and felt the tears fall from my eyes. Carl pulled me against him and I was crying in his shoulder. He kept on saying that he always locked the doors over and over again and was crying.

We then heard whistling coming from outside and Glenn looked outside.

"There's something-there's someone outside lying in the grass." Glenn said. We all ran outside and saw Bob laying unconscious with a leg missing. "Get Bob inside!" Glenn shouted. I was helping Sasha bring Bob inside while the others dealt with the walkers that was coming towards us. Someone then shot and Rick started shooting back at whoever it was. We were all soon inside and put Bob on the floor between the rows of pews.