44

(Warning🔞: There's smut in this chapter. If you don't want to read it just skip down until you see these: ~~~~~~~.)

I was on the bridge just looking out at the field that was filled with walkers. I heard the door open and close, making me turn to see who it was. It was Rick.

"Hi Rick." I said, looking back at the field. He came beside me and did the same thing.

"Hi Maddie." He said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and made me turn to look at him. He leaned down and placed his lip onto mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He then pulled away and pulled me off the bridge. He pulled me up into the guard tower and locked the door.

"What are you doing Rick?" I asked.

"Lay down." He said.

I did as I was told and he laid down beside me. He put his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. He pulled away and went between my legs and grinded his crotch against my heat, making me feel him through the fabric of our pants. He connected his lips with mine again and kissed more roughly, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

I started removing his jacket without breaking the kiss. He pulled away and removed his jacket along with his shirt. I sat up and quickly lifted my shirt over my head. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down with my panties, exposing my heat. I took my bra off while he took his pants off along with his boxers. He hovered back over me and kissed me while his hand made its way down to my heat and I felt a finger slide through my folds to my clit and he rubbed circles on my clit. I moaned in the kiss and he pulled out of the kiss and stuffed a finger into my hole then went in and out.

"Ahh." I moaned, putting my head against the floor.

He put two more fingers inside me and went faster. He kissed me again to suppress my moans. His thrusts sped up making my high start to build up in my stomach. He felt me getting closer and that made him go as fast as he can until I released around his fingers. He pulled them out and put them in his mouth. He moved the tip his member through my folds and rubbed it against my clit before aligning himself to my entrance.

He slid the tip in and took it out then put it back in again. He went deeper into me slowly so I can adjust to him. Once he was fully inside me, he thrusted into me slowly. My face scrunched up from the pain. He kissed me to distract me from the pain. I wrapped my arms around him and scratched his shoulders a bit. After a few minutes, the pain subsided and all I felt was pleasure.

"F-Faster." I moaned. He obliged and started thrusting a bit faster.

"Shit." He moaned. "You're so tight Maddie." He moaned. I was scratching at his back from the pleasure. Our breathing was getting faster and faster due to the pleasure.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned. He put his hand on my left thigh and brought it to his rib cage. His thrusts started to get faster and he hit a spot inside me that added more pleasure. "Right there." I moaned.

He pulled out and slammed back into me and thrusted harder, hitting my g-spot repeatedly. His hips was slamming against mine hard from his thrusts.

"Fuck." He moaned.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and moaned into my ear. He pulled out and I went onto my hands and knees and he slid back into me. He bent down so his chest was against my back and thrusted. He reached around and rubbed my clit, getting me closer to my high. A knot started to form in my stomach.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

His thrusts started to get sloppy, signaling he was close and I released around him. After a few more thrusts, he released into me then pulled out. We collapsed next to each other, breathing heavily.

~~~~~~~

We got dressed then stood on the watch tower just taking watch.

"Rick." I said, getting his attention. "I love you." I said, smiling widely at him.

"I love you too Maddie." He said, kissing the top of my head. I turned my head back around when I saw something moved in the woods.

"I think I saw something in the woods over there." I said, pointing at the woods. He brought his rifle up and aimed it where I pointed.

"I don't see anything but that don't mean nothing's there." He said.

"Maybe it was just a walker that tripped and fell." I said, chuckling after I said it. He nodded his head in agreement also laughing. I was thinking about what he said about what happened at the meeting. "Rick, I feel like something happened at the meeting with Governor that you didn't tell us about." I said. He turned to look at me then looked down.

"I'm going to tell you but don't tell the others alright." He said. I nodded my head and he told me. "He made me a deal." He said.

"What was the deal?" I asked.

"I have to give him Michonne and he'll leave us alone." He said. "But I didn't tell everyone because I want them to be scared in case he decides to attack anyways." He added.

"I understand why you didn't tell us but if you gave him Michonne, he'll do things to her then kill her." I said. "But remember, whatever your decision is I'll be with you." I told him.

"Thank you Maddie but I might give him Michonne. But I'm afraid that he will attack anyways." Rick said.

"If you feel like that's the right choice to do." I said, putting my forearms on the railing and looked out at the woods. "Then you can do it." I added.