140

(Warning ⚠️: This chapter has a lot of gore.)

After killing him, he crouched down in front of Rick. Tears were streaming down my face and I was crying hard.

"What? Was the joke that bad?" Negan asked.

"I'm going to kill you." Rick said, looking at him.

"What? I didn't quite catch that. You're going to have to speak up." Negan said. Rick adjusted himself before speaking.

"Not today...not tomorrow...but I'm going to kill you." Rick told him. Negan smiled slightly before saying something.

"Jesus. Simon what did he have, a knife?" Negan asked.

"He had a hatchet." Simon told him.

"A hatchet?" Negan asked, looking at I guess Simon.

"He had an ax." Simon said. Negan then chuckled and looked back at Rick. I was getting scared of what Negan is going to do. I was already scared but I'm scared even more than before.

"Simon's my right-hand man. Having one is important. I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole of work. Do you have one?" Negan asked Rick. "Maybe one of these fine people who's still breathing? Oh. Or did I..." He said, lifting his bat that is covered in blood.

Rick didn't answer which made Negan sigh.

"Give me his ax." Negan said. Simon gave him the axe and held it in front of Rick's face. Negan stood up and grabbed Rick by his jacket. "I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me." Negan said, dragging Rick towards the RV. "And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we?" Negan said.  More tears were falling out of my eyes seeing Negan drag Rick and throw him inside the the RV. "I mean...the ones that are left." He added.

I was having flashbacks when Negan was walking around and Merle flashed through my head then Hershel then Beth then Bob then Tyreese and more people that died. I felt more tears falling and I'm hoping Rick will come back with him. I don't want to lose anybody else, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. Memories with Rick soon flashed through my head and I cried even harder. I looked down then at Daryl to see he was looking at me. We don't have to use our voice to speak to each other. We can talk with eye contact and I was telling how scared I was and he was telling me how scared he was. We were both scared of losing anyone else.

My mind then brought back to the event that happened before Rick got dragged into the RV.

(Play the song above if you want to.)

"I simply can't decide." He said, chuckling. "I have an idea." He said, walking in front of Rick and pointed his bat at him. "Eenie...meenie...miney...mo. Catch...a tiger...by...his toe. If...he hollers...let him go." He stopped for a second before resuming. "My mother...told me...to pick the very best one...and you...are...it." He said, stopping. "Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all going to be doing that." He said before slamming his bat on Abrahams head.

Abraham sat back up with blood coming down his face and looked at Negan.

"Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ!" Negan shouted.

"Suck...my...nuts." Abraham managed to say, before Negan slammed his bat on his head again. He continued doing it until he didn't have a head left. The tears were streaming down my face.

"Did you hear that? He said, suck my nuts." Negan said, laughing afterwards. He started hitting Abraham again where his head was. "Oh my goodness! Look at this!" He said, swinging his bat making blood hit both me and Rick in the face. We both have Abrahams blood on our faces. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He said, before looking at Rosita. "Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this. Oh damn. Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all of this. Red—and hell he was, is, and will ever be red." He said, looking at Rosita.