179

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. If you're not comfortable reading it scroll down until you see these ~~~~~~~)

After tucking Liam in since the others were already asleep, I walked to mine and Rick's room. I saw him sitting on the bed and he looked up when he heard me walking inside. I closed the door and was soon against it. Rick locked the door before attaching his lips with mine. He was kissing me with need and love. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. He pulled away and kissed my jaw down to my neck. He nipped and sucked on the skin on my neck.

He pulled away and I quickly started unzipping his jacket and I threw it to the floor. He lifted my shirt over my head and made it join his jacket. I lifted his shirt and threw it onto the floor. He put his hands on my thighs and made me jump. Luckily, it didn't hurt that much anymore. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me.

"You're so beautiful Maddie." He said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled before I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. One of his hands slid up to my breast, groping and squeezing it through my bra. He pulled away and reached under me and unclipped my bra, throwing it away from us and kissed down the valley of my breasts before connecting his mouth to one of my nipples and started sucking while squeezing the other breast.

"Ahh." I moaned. He switched sides and gave the other side the same treatment. After he finished with my breasts, he made his way down until his face was in front of my clothed heat. He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. I lifted my hips enough for him to take them off. I was soon naked in front of him and he moved his index finger through my folds until he got to my clit and started rubbing circles on it. "Ahh Rick." I moaned.

He went faster then pulled his finger away and replaced it with his mouth. He was playing with my clit with his tongue, making me put my head back against the bed. He then thrusted his tongue into my hole and thrusted it in and out. After a couple thrusts from his tongue, he pulled away and put two fingers and went in and out, adding a third finger. I closed my eyes from the pleasure until I felt a knot beginning to form in my stomach.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned. He thrusted faster and I was getting closer and closer to my climax. I arched my back and released on his fingers. He pulled them out and put them in his mouth then took them out. I got off the bed and quickly started to remove his belt and pants.

I pulled his pants down along with his boxers, making his member stand proudly in front of my face. He sat on the edge of the bed and I took the pants and boxers off fully and slid them to the side. I wrapped my hand around the base and jerked him off for a bit before licking the pre-cum off the tip then started taking him in my mouth. The tip touched the back of my throat and I slowly pulled him out then started bobbing my head at a slow pace with my hand wrapped around the part that I can't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck." He moaned. I started going faster, earning more moans from him. He pulled my hair into a ponytail and started pushing my head down to make me go faster. I put my hands on his thighs and he started thrusting into my mouth. I moaned around his member whenever the tip hit the back of my throat, sending vibrations through him. His thrusts got sloppier and soon released into my mouth. He let go of my hair and I pulled him out of my mouth and swallowed.

I got on my back on the bed and he pulled me to the edge of the bed and went between my legs. He kissed me before he aligned up to my entrance. He looked at me before pushing into me, slowly. Once he was fully inside me, he thrusted a little bit before pulling out again leaving the tip inside. He went back in and I was moaning in pleasure and a bit of pain but there was more pleasure than pain.

"Rick." I moaned. He started thrusting faster but not too fast. "F-Faster." I moaned. He obliged and went faster, making me moan out. "Ahh shit." I moaned.

"Shit Maddie." He moaned. He leaned down and started kissing me. He put his hands into mine and held them while kissing me and thrusting faster, making our hips slam against each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him so he can go deeper into me. He pulled out and made me go on my stomach, still on the edge of the bed. He slammed back into me making us let out a loud moan. "Ahh fuck!" He moaned.

"Oh my god Rick!" I moaned. He wrapped his arms around me and thrusted into me by pulling me into him. He started hitting a spot inside me that added more pleasure. "Right there!" I moaned. His thrusts was hitting that spot repeatedly.

I grabbed a handful of the sheet and made a fist, making my fist turn a pale white color. All that you could hear in the room were our moans, our hips slamming against each other, and the bed creaking from his thrusts. I felt my second climax approaching.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

"Hold it in Maddie. Wait for me." He moaned, thrusting at an inhuman speed to catch his high. Every thrust was making it harder for me to hold it in. His thrusts then started getting sloppier and I knew he was getting close. "Let it go." He said. I released hard around him and he pulled out and jerked himself, releasing onto my back. He walked to get something to clean me off with.

~~~~~~~

We were both laying on the bed next to each other after putting clothes on. I fell asleep soon after.

"Mommy, look what Uncle Daryl gave me." Liam said, showing me a vest that looked exactly like his. I looked up at Daryl with a smile.

"He wanted to be like me so I found a vest at this store and I made it look like mine but with painted on wings." He said.

"What do you say to Uncle Daryl?" I said.

"Thank you Uncle Daryl! You're the best!" Liam said, hugging Daryl.

"You're welcome little man." Daryl said. I saw Rick with Judith and they were looking at the flowers beside the sidewalk. Aaron was playing with Gracie and she was laughing. Everyone is living like there were never any walkers roaming around outside the walls.

"Mommy, can I sleep over Uncle Daryl's tonight?" Liam asked.

"Of course you can Liam, just behave." I replied, smiling.

"He always behaves." Daryl said, before crouching down in front of Liam. "I'm going to teach you more ways to torture your mother." He said.

"Hey, I'm right here. If you're going to tell him more ways to torture me, don't tell him in front of me." I said.

"She can't know our secrets Uncle Daryl." Liam said.

"That's right, she can't. Let's go plan our attack." Daryl said, picking Liam up and carrying him away. I was laughing while they left. I looked down at my big belly and slid my hand around it. I was expecting another bundle of joy.

"Hey Maddie." Alden said, walking up to me.

"Hi Alden, how are you?" I asked, when he sat down beside me.

"I'm good. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. I can't wait to meet this angel soon." I said, looking back at my belly.

"I bet Rick can't wait either." He said. We both looked at Rick picking a flower and put it in Judith's hair. He then looked at us and smiled.

"He really can't." I said.

I was soon woken up because I had to use the restroom. I got up and went to do my business then I went back to bed and laid next to Rick, cuddling up to him and closing my eyes and fell back to sleep.