146

That night, I was walking around trying to find Rick and I heard a slight noice in the room where we found Morgan making a cell from what it looks like. I walked inside and saw Rick kneeling on the floor with his ax and a paper in front of him.

"Rick." I said, smiling slightly. He looked at me then stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him. "What's on your mind Rick? I can tell you're thinking pretty hard about something." I said, after we pulled away from the hug.

"I was thinking about counter-attacking the Saviors." He told me. "But if the attempt fails, someone else is going to get killed." He said.

"I understand you're worried and hell I'm scared for what will happen if we fail to kill Negan. But just know that when you decide to attack him, I'll be there with you even if you don't want me to be there." I said. "I want to go back to when we didn't have to give Negan half our supplies but we can't turn back time no matter how much we want to. So I'm with you on your decision." I added. "It's the only way we can live in peace." I said.

"I know I can't stop you from wanting to join the fight because you are quite stubborn." He said, chuckling.

"Yes I am." I replied. "But we have to fight for not only us but for Judith, Liam, Carl, Alexandria and Hilltop. We have to fight for this. We'll find a way to beat them, you know we can do this." I said. He looked at me and I saw a bit of tears in his eyes.

"I know that now." He said, getting closer to me and placed his lips onto mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. We were now making out then we pulled away before it went further.

It was now daytime and I just finished putting clothes on. I was wearing a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans with my knife sheathe on my right leg, and brown boots. I walked out of the bedroom and saw Rick come out of the babies room.

"Morning Maddie." He said, when he saw me.

"Morning Rick." I said, smiling. We walked downstairs and got ready to go to Hilltop. It was me, Rick, Carl, Tara, Rosita, and Michonne that was going. We were soon standing at the gate and it opened.

We saw Maggie standing on the other side and we walked in. We all hugged her, happy to see her again. She also said that she's okay and so is the baby, which I sighed in relief that they're both alright. While Maggie and Rick were talking, I turned my head and I saw someone walking out of behind a trailer. My eyes started to water when I saw who it was.

"Daryl? Daryl!" I shouted, running to him and hugged him

"Daryl? Daryl!" I shouted, running to him and hugged him. "I missed you Daryl." I said, crying into his shoulder.

"I missed you too Maddie." He said, hugging me back.

"I was so worried. You don't know how hard it was to not run and hug you when I saw you in Alexandria. Liam wanted to hug you too but I knew he couldn't and he misses you." I said, looking at him.

"I wanted to hug you both when I saw you and Liam at the gate." He said, kissing the top of my head. We pulled away and Rick came over and they both hugged.

Daryl hugged everyone else then pulled a gun out which turned out to be Rick's Colt Python

Daryl hugged everyone else then pulled a gun out which turned out to be Rick's Colt Python. He handed it to Rick and Rick smiled. I hugged Daryl again because I missed him. He is my brother after all and I was glad he's back. I saw everyone smiling seeing me and Daryl reunited. Me and Daryl then pulled away from each other and we all started walking towards the house.