-| One Big Happy Family |-

Start from the beginning

"I know." She says, her voice coming out strained. "But Hoseok, we all know Dr. Jung is too dangerous. For your safety, as well as everyone's, we need to keep him away."

Hoseok could only let out a low breath, scoffing lightly to that.

"Now, here are your meds. You'll have to take them daily." She gives him a bag will his pills. "You also have to check in with me every Friday, it's court mandated so you can't skip, even if you want to."

"It's not like my boyfriends will let me forget." Hoseok chuckles to himself, easing the tension he was feeling in his head.

"Speaking of, your boyfriends are waiting for you in the lobby." Dr. Lin informs. "I'll have a nurse take you to them."

Hoseok stands up, extending his hand out to her. "Thank you so much Dr. Lin."

She takes his hand and shakes it. "It's been a pleasure. I'll see you again on our next visit."

With that said and done, a nurse enters the office, ready to take Hoseok to the lobby. Hoseok bids his farewell to Dr. Lin and follows the nurse to the lobby, where Jimin, Jungkook, and Dawon are waiting.

"Hoseok hyung!!" Both Jimin and Jungkook call out his name, both running up him and forming a group hug.

Hoseok blinks, his eyes burning with the oncoming tears as he falls into their embrace.

Dawon joins the group hug, pushing herself between Jimin and Jungkook to hug her brother tightly, telling him how much they all missed him. 

"I missed you guys too." He says, his voice barely above a whisper as a light sob eases out from him.

Jimin pecks Hoseok all over his face, telling Hoseok how much he loves him. Jungkook shyly kisses Hoseok on the cheek, both blushing at the action.

Dawon wipes away her brother's tears and kisses his cheeks. "C'mon, let's go home." She takes his hand and leads him to the exit.

"Home?" Hoseok blinks at her. "To Gwangju?" He asks, looking over to Jimin and Jungkook. "But I want to be with them."

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other, both smiling. "We are going to be together hyung." Says Jimin.

Hoseok is still visibly confused.

Jungkook loops his arm around Hoseok's waist, guiding him to a Jeep parked out front. "Just wait and see." He tells him, giving Hoseok a kiss on the cheek.

The drive to their destination took about an hour. Along the way, Dawon explained to Hoseok what happened after the disbanding of the monarchy.

She tells him that she had to return to Gwangju and handle the transfer process to government officials, as well as elect a governor for Gwangju.

As for their family home, she decided to turn it into a historical museum, where anyone can go and learn about the history of the Jung family.

Jungkook did the same, turning his home into a museum for everyone to learn about the Jeon family history.

"I still need to go back to Gwangju to finish dealing with paperwork, but I will be coming back and forth just to visit you." Dawon tells Hoseok.

They finally arrive at a suburban neighborhood not too far from the city. The houses are huge and luxurious, but not bit as big as a mansion.

"Where are we?" Hoseok asks as Jungkook parks the car in front of the last house on the street.

"Home." Jimin tells him as he opens the door, taking Hoseok's hand and leading him to the front door.