-| End of an Era |-

Start from the beginning

Jimin snorts. "Him and Jay are the ones who taught me to no be scared of the doctor." He looks deeply into Jungkook's eyes, knowing that Bunny is watching. "I know Bunny is a good guy who is just protecting us, and I want to thank him for that."

Jungkook doesn't respond to that. He just stares at Jimin, a dark haze setting it's place in his eyes, brows furrowing just the slightest.

This is the first time Jimin really pays attention to the change in persona, and to his surprise, Jungkook's eye color changes into a darker hue, going from dark brown to entirely black.

"You're welcome, mochi."

Chills run down Jimin's spine. Once upon time he used to be scared of that deep tone of voice, but now it gives him a sense of security, like nothing bad can happen when Bunny is with him.

Bunny closes his eyes and shakes his head, grimacing as if in pain. Jimin touches Bunny's cheeks, asking him if he is okay, but when Bunny opens his eyes again, all Jimin can see is Jungkook.

"What happened? You never switched this fast." Jimin is worried, but a small smile from Jungkook assures him that he is alright.

"I pushed him back." Jungkook says, holding both of Jimin's hands. "I want to spend time with you as myself. I feel like I've hardly ever been myself for a while." Jungkook chuckles, but in reality it really wasn't funny.

Whenever something went wrong or was too hard for him. Bunny would step in and take his place. He doesn't mind it at all, considering Bunny has taken the role as protector, but Jungkook knows he needs to face his problems head on, without relying on his alters.

"He needs a break anyways, we all do." Jungkook slides himself lower, getting under the sheets. "Let's get some sleep. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."

The mere mention of sleep makes Jimin yawn. It really has been a long week, and with the trial finally over, Jimin can finally get some much needed rest.

So he snuggles into Jungkook's arms, resting his head on Jungkook's broad chest, smiling to himself as he hears the soft thumps of Jungkook's heart.

But even as his body slowly relaxes, and his mind drifts off into a slumber, there is a part of him that can't seem to rest, because that's the part of him that refuses to rest until he's together again with Hoseok.

++++

"The Royal Council has requested that all the royals from all over the country meet here today for a very important announcement."

The head of the Royal Council announces this statement to everyone in the room.

The room is way bigger than the trial room, with a large table in the center of the room.

Every single prince, princess, King and Queen are present.

Jungkook is sat next to Dawon, with Jimin sitting at another with family members of the royals.

Jin and Namjoon are among them, with Taehyung next to them, looking distraught.

But he's not Jimin's problem anymore.

"South Korea has been under the rule of various monarchies for centuries, and even today in the modern world, our country continues to thrive and flourish."

The royals all applaud, except for Jungkook, who looks around in confusion.

Dawon nudges his arm, telling him to along with it.

Once the applauds stop, the Council continues to speak.

"The Royal Council has been established for centuries, dating back to the beginning of the A.D period. Our purpose is to govern and moderate the royal families while they rule."