"Can you get out?"

"Naw! You want to show the whole world show me too."

I didn't even argue with him I just took my jumpsuit off along with my underwear.

"You real beautiful you know?"

Silence....

"So you don't hear me talking to you?"

Ignore.

"Kleo bring your ass here, or you won't be going out there in 15 minutes. Instead you'll be on a fucking jet to get thrown in the basement once we land."

I walked to him rolling my eyes. I use to work alone with nobody else dumb ass opinion.

"I'm sorry for spazzing on you that way." Silas said hugging me while he was sitting on the couch and I was standing. He held me while laying his head on my stomach.

"Okay."

"I'm a little territorial. I'm sorry. No more shoots like this okay? You ain't got to get naked to show how sexy you are. I'm sorry ma-ma." He said kissing my stomach.

I just nodded before tying my robe and walking out to see hair and makeup getting ready. I was taking pictures in no time while Silas watched me while biting his lip.

"I can't. I feel like something's missing... The energy in the pictures isn't matching the ones in the room.... I'm getting lust and I need lust and love." Manny expressed.

"Ain't no niggas getting in no pictures with my wife." Silas said.

"No man you. It's missing you! The love. The way you admire her and watch her every move. The pictures need you. You look at her like your last meal SOMEONE GET HIM IN A DRESSING ROOM."

"I can't believe this shit." I mumbled. Silas left and return in a completely new outfit.

"Kiss for me." Manny instructed. Silas picked me kissing me.

"Yes turn to the side." Manny said taking more pictures. Silas grip on my ass got tighter causing my chest to press firmly against his. I heard him groan.

"Perfect! Let's get us a new pose." Manny yelled to his staff. Silas sat in a chair while I kneeled in front of him. Silas was sneaking feels in like rubbing my ass while his thumb rubbed my clit. I was a little turned on.

"You two such a beautiful couple

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You two such a beautiful couple. I love it! I will send wedding gift. Ohhh let me take wedding pictures free!" Manny exclaimed.