I

September 23rd

September 23rd

"Boss you sure about this?" My worker Kendall asked.

"Do I ever question you? Thing 1 give me some updates." I said smoking my blunt.

"She's still at her photoshoot, but it should be ending sooner than later."

"Go take her car to my house and we'll make a move once everyone leaves."

I'm finally getting what I want... What I need. Which is her.

I'm Silas Kian King. I was named a name that truly fits a king. I'm untouchable and everyone fears me. I don't have a soft spot for nobody... nobody except her. She makes a nigga weak. She really has grown up too.

"Boss everyone leaving!" My worker said causing me to look.

For some reason she's always last coming out. That's not safe and sadly she's about to find out why.

"If she got a fucking bruise on her... I'll kill all of y'all. One can person fuck up, but everyone paying for it. Deal? Wait! I don't fucking care if it's a deal or not though. Go get her." I said laughing.

I watched closely as they rushed out the car.

"You think this shit gone work?" My nigga Hush asked while sitting in the driver seat.

"It better. I need her. But if she breaks my heart... I will kill her."

"Bruh bruh think this through I'm with whatever you with, but think on this."

"Time's up. My mind is made up." I said watching them inject her with a needle causing her to go limp. They carried her body to the all black escalade 2021 before we drove off.

It took an hour before we finally pulled up to my house in the middle of no where. The nearest house is 15 minutes away driving. You do the math walking distance.

"Take her to my bedroom and put the bracelet on her. Afterwards y'all free to go. I said smirking.

I got out walking to my office. I might as well get buried in an office when I die since it's all I see 24/7.

"Aye nigga!" Hush little brother Shugg said walking in without knocking.

"What!"

"Your chef here? I'm hungry as hell. And bitch don't say what like that no more." He said mugging me.

See, Hush quiet. The silent killer of the group. Shugg ass on the other rude with a nasty temper. I'm in between them. My niggas Frenzy and Ace was calm too. All of us together was hell to pay.

"Bitch? Nigga respect your elders dumb fuck. Go eat a fucking lunch-able." I said in all seriousness.

"I'll go wake that hoe up."

"Get out now. Don't disrespect her no more." I said going to my room to find her up looking confused and scared. It was dark, but I could see her from the little light that shined from the moon.

"Who are you?" Her voice shook.

"Rule number one don't let them know you scared. Your voice shaky as hell why? I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you. I need you." I said lowly.

"You don't even know me."

"Don't cry. I know you very well just like you know me."

"I don't though."

"Kleo Promise... yet everyone called you lil bit. Quiet in school. You got bullied. You was smart, about your business, didn't care for niggas, and had a body with a face. You was hated on. I watched you. I tried to protect you which made it worse. I'm so sorry them bitches tried to jump you. They was mad you had my attention. I was chasing someone who didn't notice me. Why didn't you want me lil bit? I hope you remember who gave you the name lil bit." I said moving the hair out her face causing her to jump.

"You still crazy huh. I didn't want you then and still don't. You made my life hell and you brought so much unwanted attention. Let me go!"

"No. You are mine and try something stupid you'll be dead. If I can't have you nobody can. Oh yeah that ankle bracelet will shock you until you pass out if you go further than the mailbox. I'll be back soon. Let me know what you want to eat." I said looking at her. I left the room locking the door. We locked in, stuck in this forever.

I found her phone on the kitchen counter and decided to look through her messages. Nothing really except her "lover".

She still untouched and innocent

She still untouched and innocent. Her mouth needs a little checking, but it's nothing I can't handle.

"Wassup?" Hush asked answering the phone.

"That rapper Riio. Go find him and take him to the warehouse."

"Why? Nevermind shorty was dealing with him."

"Yeah and he was hitting on her."

"Damn word? Don't worry I'm calling to get his location now."

"Good looking brother."

"All love."

"Love." I said hanging up.

I went upstairs to find her in the corner crying. I just stood there. It hurt me that I caused the tears.

"You just going to watch me?"

"Yeah, why you crying?" I asked like a dummy.

"Why? Look at me! KIDNAPPED with a stranger I'm not familiar with."

"I didn't kidnap you, I brought you home."

"Home isn't here! You fucking psycho! Please just let me go."

"No. Don't ask again or you'll go to the basement and get punished."

"Huh?"

"You got 30 days to tighten up or my dogs Kane and Magnus at the warehouse will have fun eating you. You can sleep on the couch or floor in here since I know you won't sleep with me. I would offer you a guest room, but I need to see you. Breathe you. We'll talk more in the morning. You can take a shower, I got your clothes and necessities already." I said winking going to take a shower in the guest bathroom.

Ready Or Not, Here I Come
You Can't Hide
Gonna Find You
And Take it Slowly...