LXIX

February 22nd

February 22nd

"Damn bro you leaving for real?" Hush asked passing me the blunt.

"Hell yeah. I'll be back soon though. No later than January." I nodded.

"Nigga putting that new house to use." Ace teased.

"New house new place to explore." Frenzy laughed.

"Hell yeah we gots to break it in. Plus I just want husband and wife time with Kleo." I smiled.

"I can't deal. My fat girl leaving me." Shugg mugged.

"Nigga she'll be back." Hush said sipping his Whiskey.

"Hell I'm going to miss Kleo too. She be doing her thing in that kitchen." Frenzy said.

Some strippers walked into our section 6 to be exact. They each walked to the guys. I had two though. I don't know why, this wedding band got all these diamonds. I know it's blinding these hoes.

"Hey King. I haven't seen you around." One of my old flings Karma said.

"Good." I said uninterested.

"This my friend Sultry. She's new here." Karma said.

"Okay?" I frowned.

"Can we give you a lap dance."

"I'm good."

"Why? When I use to be riding you. You never turned me down." She said raising her voice.

"Bitch I'll shoot you." I laughed.

"Just one dance." She begged.

"Dance with each other, but don't touch me." I said irritated. They started dancing and I started thinking about my babies. Kleo went out tonight too. I slick wish we celebrated all together, but when we do that we only be focused on one another.

However, tomorrow we all going to the movies and bowling. The only rule is you must bring a date.

I miss her thick ass. I felt my dick stiffen as I continued to think about her. I might bend her ass over when I get home. Or maybe I should call her and ask if she ready to go now. I haven't seen her since this morning unfortunately.

"Sultry look he's hard for us." Karma said making me look up and frown.

Hush busted out laughing.

"Bitch I'm hard for my wife. Leave me the fuck alone for real." I said throwing a good 13 hundred dollar bills. I stood up pulling my pants up.

"I'm out y'all. I'll see y'all tomorrow." I left irritated as hell.

I got in my hell cat and tried calling Kleo to get no answer. I had no clue where she was. I called Razz and got nothing as well.

I rushed home so I could track her phone. I walked towards my office and was about to sit until I heard noise upstairs. I went upstairs towards our bedroom.

"Hey papa." A raspy voice said.

I smiled walking towards her

"Hey babygirl. Look at my babies." I said kissing her.

"You just waking up?" I asked looking at the back of her naked body.

"Yes. I got tired and I missed you." She pouted sitting up on her knees wrapping her arms around my neck. Our chests were pressed against each other. I snaked my arms around her going straight for her ass.

"I missed you more. Them strippers annoyed me. You still got your makeup on and shit. Eyes all tight." I laughed kissing on her.

"You smell like Hennessy, ass, weed, and cologne." She giggled. She fell back on the bed spreading her legs apart with her knees up. I began to undress.

"This why you pregnant now. We went to the strip club and I saw a bitch I use to deal with. Why this hoe wouldn't leave me alone." I frowned laying in between her legs with my head on her hip.

"So I told her to dance with hoe she brought with her but don't touch me. They started dancing and I started thinking about you and that pussy I'm in love with. Mamas I got hard instantly. Like I made my mind up I was going where you was. So anyways the hoe thought I was hard for them. I had to leave asap." I explained while rubbing her.

"That's crazy. You cheated on me with a stripper now they disgust you." She laughed.

I straight faced her getting up.

"Babyyyyyyyy stopppppp." Kleo laughed running after me. She jumped on me smiling and breathing hard.

"You lucky you pregnant, I would've dropped you."

"No you wouldn't have."

I started the shower and sat her on the counter as the water heated up. I just stared at her.

"Stop." She said looking away.

"Stop look at me. You so beautiful." I smiled pecking her lips.

"Silassss." She said putting her face in my chest as I laughed.

"Why you being shy like we not in here naked? Like I'm not about to fuck you?" I asked her.

"Then you going to make me a snack?" She asked.

"Y'all didn't eat?"

"It was sushi. We ate fries though."

"Kleo why you didn't stop to get nothing? It's almost 1 in the morning nothing really open."

"Because I said I wasn't hungry so switching up last minute would look weird. Don't be mad at me I didn't know we was getting sushi I swear." She explained looking like she was about to cry.

"Stop I'm not mad. I just don't like you not eating pregnant or not. You need to eat. I'll go fix you something after the shower just tell me what you want."

"Spicy chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, and sweet peas."

"Okay." I said grabbing her off the counter walking into the shower. We took a shower after I got in those guts.

"Kleo get out my drawer." I said watching her struggle to stand up.

"I need a shirt and some boxers." She said finding some. We got dressed and we went downstairs. I threw her nuggets in the air fryer and started on her mashed potatoes and peas.

"Loaded mashed potatoes?" I asked checking the instant potatoes.

"Yes please and I was fruit punch to drink."

I nodded while finishing up. She was watching Jimmy Fallon with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Here mamas." I said handing her the plate I made her.

"Can you feed me?" She asking looking up at me. I just stared at her before sitting down.

"Come on spoiled ass." I said as she climbing on my lap.