LXII

October 29th

October 29th

I sat at my desk rubbing my temples. This shit stressful. These 2 months been strictly business. Kleo and I only see each other for bed time then one of us wake up to an empty bed. We barely have sex, but when we do....

I sat at my desk stressed out. I would call Kle but she honestly still mad. She has no reason to be though. Shit was in August it's October. That girl ain't touch me since that cut.

I read over the inventory sheet looking at what was low..

"Come in." I said hearing a knock.

"Boss your lady here causing a scene."

I frowned getting up immediately.

He was right Kleo was here about to charge at Ashley.

"Promise." I said with bass in my voice.

Her head snapped to me.

"What's going on?" I asked pulling Kleo to me as she pouted with her face in my chest.

"Your wife comes in questioning me about you staying with me. I told her nothing happened then she started accusing me of wanting you. I kept denying it so she wanted to fight." Ashley explained.

"I'm sorry Ashley." I frowned.

"It's okay, y'all have a good evening." She smiled.

"Walk." I growled in Kleo's ear.

She stomped out the club going to my car.

"Fix your fucking attitude. Where your car?" I asked.

She ignored me making me choke and push her into the car.

"Promise you testing my patience ma. Answer my question."

"I ubered here." She mumbled.

"Get in the car before I cuss you out in front of this club."

She got in slamming the door adding more fuel to the fire.

"Do you know how stupid that shit is? Like you know what I do for a living and want to get in Ubers with strangers. Was it that fucking serious? You care so much about a fucking speculation that you take a risk like that?" I raised my voice.

"I know you hear me." I said looking over to her crying. I shook my head pulling off.

"I don't got time for this shit." I mumbled.

I pulled up to the house and Kleo got out slamming the door. She ran inside with me hot on her trail.

"Slam another door. I promise I'm going to throw you out the window."

"Move."

"The fuck is you crying for?" I asked backing her into a wall.

"You yelling at me over a bitch!" She screamed.

"Kleo fuck that bitch. You came to my job. The place I own and acted a fucking fool. That's embarrassing. What's even more embarrassing is Ashley likes women. She like pussy just like I do. She got a whole girlfriend. But jokes around and tells me all the time if you made her choose between you and her girl she'll choose you. Dumb ass fuck."

"I- I didn't know." She looked down.

"B-because you don't think. You too busy not trusting me when I'm telling you I don't want her." I said moving away from her.

I removed my button down and slacks. I took in her appearance chuckling.

"You didn't come to talk you came to fight. Fucking leggings, a hoodie, and your hair tied up. Plus tennis shoes. I ought to fuck you up." I said shaking my head.

"I thought you were cheating."

"AFTER I TOLD YOU I WAS NOT! I go to therapy faithfully with you. Trying to prove I'm the man you need. All you do is doubt me. Why stay if you just going to accuse me?"

"What you trying to say? You don't want me no more?" She asked tears filling her eyes.

"I never said tha- Kleo you about to come on your period? Matter of fact you haven't had one this month, because you usually be crying about cramps. You pregnant?" I asked eyeing her.

I watched her fiddle with her fingers.

"Come here baby." I said to her.

She walked to me quickly standing in front of me as I sat on the bed. I pulled her in my lap watching her cry.

"Baby help me understand what's going on."

"I let my thoughts get to me. I don't want you to leave us for her. So I did what I thought was right. I'm sorry." She cried.

I couldn't help but smile at the us part.

"You having my baby?" I asked Kleo rubbing her softly.

She nodded her head.

"You was going to fight with my baby in you?"

She nodded her head.

"You know I'm going to fuck you up right?"

"I know." She mumbled laying on me.

"How far along?"

"6 weeks."

I smiled then frowned.

"You had drinks 2 weeks ago."

"I know, it was a few sips before it spilled. After I didn't want any more."

"You eat?"

"Yes. I had taco bell." She smiled softly.

"Nasty ass."

"I'm sorry."

"You not off the hook either. The dumbest shit you could ever do. You lucky I'm happy right now." I said getting up as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't fight though."

"I had to come get you and leave work early."

"Ughhhhh you want me to let the bitch eat my coochie?"

"Huh?"

"Can we deal with that later please."

"Yeah Kleo." I said shaking my head.

"I go to the doctor next week." She smiled.

"I'll be there. We really having another baby?" I smiled letting it process. I'm mad at her ass but I can't lie like I'm not happy for my mini me.

"Yes after having complications for so long. We get a rainbow baby." She smiled.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"Stop Silas you going to make me cry."

"We really having a baby. Another one."

"We having another baby." She wiped my face kissing me.