LXVIII

February 19th

February 19th

"Baby." I whispered.

"Kleo it's 2 in the morning go to sleep." Silas mumbled.

I rolled my eyes climbing out of bed. I ignored Silas asking me where I was going. I threw on a quick outfit and went to Taco Bell.

"Hi yes. Can I get 2 Dorito taco supremes no tomatoes, a soft taco supreme no tomatoes, a steak burrito add extra meat and cheese to all of those. That will complete my order." I smiled.

I got my food before heading to McDonald's. I ordered 2 apple pies and a sundae. I walked in to see Silas on the couch.

"Husband." I smiled.

"Don't pull that shit no more."

"We were hungry."

"I would've came down here and made y'all something."

"Awl." I mumbled taking my shoes off.

"Let's go upstairs."

"Can we stay down here please."

"Yeah ma."

I kicked my feet up in his lap and watched him type away on his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing work. So we might leave next week instead. I promise it'll be before March though."

"That's fine. Ryan will be taking over the shop."

"Hush got the trap and Shugg got the club."

I nodded frowning. I got up running to the bathroom throwing up.

Silas came behind me rubbing my back and holding my hair up.

"I told you she don't like that shit." Silas said wiping my mouth after I gargled.

"She do just not at night." I pouted throwing the rest of my food away. I stomped upstairs mad. I went to the restroom to pee. I handled my business and washed my hands.