XXII

August 11th

August 11th

When I see this bitch I might kill her. She left me for dead. I know I fucked up, but a nigga was almost done for. That sweet sappy Silas gone. King back. The bullet she sent my way was 4 inches from my heart. I was in the hospital for almost a month.

"Boss we been looking. She can't be found." A worker said nervously.

I pulled my gun out chuckling. "You see this gun? It's gone be to your head in a minute. Don't come back unless you got my fucking wife!" I screamed.

I haven't been home since I been out the hospital. Lucky for me I got a shower and clothes at the trap. Everyone was telling me how her and Razzle Dazzle left with Major. You can run but you can't hide baby.

That fucking Ayden bitch in the dungeon starving with a bullet wound still fucked up. She ruined my life. She ruined it all. The person she loved most was her mama. So I killed that bitch. Yeah she dead as hell.

"Bro, I might know where she at." Ace said coming in.

"Where?"

"Italy..."

"How you know?"

"I'm fucking on Missy, she fell asleep and I went through her phone."

"Italy."

"Yeah, but they traveling so I'm unsure how long they'll be there."

"Bet. Thanks bro. Love."

"Love." He said walking out.

I smiled to myself getting up. Time to go home.

I drove home deep in thoughts. I pulled in to see her car missing. That sight cause my heart to hurt. I walked in and headed straight upstairs. I walked into the closet but stopped seeing something on the bed.

I open the little box and saw red. I dialed Hush number so quick. I ended up trashing the whole room.

"What's wrong?" Hush asked seeing me on the floor against the wall drinking Hennessy straight from the bottle.

"Look." I said pointing at the box.

He looked at me before opening the box slowly.

"Bro what

"Bro what... Is this true?"

"This was my second birthday gift."

"Silas don't do nothing dumb."

"SHE FUCKING LEFT ME! SHE TOOK THE DOG. HERSELF. PLUS MY CHILD LEAVING ME IN THE HOSPITAL TO DIE. NOW MY WIFE RAN OFF WITH MY CHILD MAKING ME WANT TO FIND HER EVEN MORE!" I yelled about to cry.

He walked over to me hugging me in a brotherly hug. Hush always kept me semi-sane when I was trying to get Kleo.

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad. This why she left me. My lying cheating ways could've killed our baby. I gave her and my child an STD."

"She will come back."

"When?"

"Give her some time. Go to therapy in the meantime so whenever she comes she'll see you trying to improve. Remember she got humiliated in public then it went to social media. Kleo just hurt right now. She'll never keep your seed away forever. You picked a beautiful flower inside and out. You just weren't taking proper care of her so she began to die. That's all she trying to do, simply come alive again."

I let his words sink in. Therapy. Maybe so.

"Do I set up a nursery?"

"Sure. Why not?"

... because Kleo may never come back.

"Are you clean?"

"I haven't had sex none." I answered honestly.

"Drugs?"

"Kind of."

"Where the stash?"

"It's in the bathroom floor, but I been at the trap so...."

"Silas get it together, or forget it forever. I'm about to head out." He said after cleaning my room.

Alone again. I started pacing the room. I have no clue what to do. I can't keep calm though. My seed is in her and she pull this.

I headed back to the trap. I had cameras everywhere around the city almost. I can guarantee I will be watching them every single day until I get an address or something. I don't need a maybe Italy. I need a for sure fucking 8913 Rosswell Street.

Maybe I should kill her aunt. Yeah. She'll feel me then. She'll feel everything then. I bet she come back too.

I let one of my kids die for her. For us. For our family and she up and leave. A small minor STD, a small minor slip up. Shit I would've made it better. Now I should let my finger slip on the trigger. She was my rock now she created the man she hate. Lucky for me... We still married I'll have the whole fucking states looking for my missing pregnant wife. Which will later turn to the world looking for her. As if I don't have connections everywhere. She'll slip up and when she do....

Fuck everything Hush said... I got her. Someone tell Kleo I'm coming and her life will be hell to pay.

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come
You Can't Hide
Gonna Find You
And Take it Slowly
Ready Or Not, Here I Come
You Can't Hide
Gonna Find You
And Make you want me
Yo, I play my enemies like a game of chess
Where I rest, no stress, if you don't smoke sess, lest
I must confess, my destiny's manifest"