LXXIX

Christmas Day

I rushed to finish cooking as we had 30 minutes before everyone arrived

I rushed to finish cooking as we had 30 minutes before everyone arrived. Which was good, because babygirl was sleep. She should stay sleep for a good hour.

"You look pretty." Silas said kissing my neck before meeting my lips.

"Thank you papa." I smiled.

"Can't wait to eat. This food and you."

I smirked thinking about how it will soon be our first time since Soraya was born. I sat everything up before going to get dressed. I literally threw on a tank top and some leggings. I walked out to see Silas and Klaire in bed. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"She's so spoiled..." I said watching Silas kiss her.

"Tell mommy don't be jealous. She jealous that you get daddy's kisses. You get it all." He said kissing her some more as she smiled and giggled.

I got up hearing the doorbell ring

I got up hearing the doorbell ring. I went downstairs to let everyone in.

Hush waved as Leigha mugged me. The fucking audacity. If I pushed her pregnant ass down some stairs she'll be mad though.

"Sis it smells good in here." Ryan said as Shugg held Miracle.

"Your little family. Awwwww." I said smiling. She finally happy.

"Bitch I'm hungry where the food!" Rue said walking to the table to see everything spread out.

"Yes Gawddddddd!" He said grabbing a plate.

"Where Silas?" Frenzy asked.

"He should be down soon." I said cutting on Home Alone.

30 minutes passed by and everyone was eating Silas finally came down and I already knew his twin was in his arms. Everyone was focusing on their food they didn't even notice him. I got up kissing him before kissing her softly.